SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 67 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:23 am

No thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:23 am

^ Sometimes the lazy storyboard editors stop the clipping and pasting from old storyboards and throw in a small twist. Like IIRC Chase is first to get the boot from the FS

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:23 am

sharonchan wrote:
julychild wrote:
northernviewer wrote:What was order of filimg the FDs?

Going by MF's tweet during filming, I'd say Chase, Robby, Jordan.
Per posted filming schedule (thread) order of filming for FDs was 1,Robby 2, Jordan 3, Chase and that was the order it was shown in.

Other than MF's tweets that JC mentioned, I don't think we had any pics or info on the FDs.  And I think her order of Chase, Robby then Jordan makes sense.

This is from AL's last updated filming schedule.  Where did you find the other?  I must have overlooked or missed that info.

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2) Hua Hin, Thailand( Chase, Jordan, Robby)
4/29: day off
4/30: FD1
5/1: DAY OFF
5/2: FD2
5/3: DAY OFF
5/4: FD3
5/5: RC
Filming Schedule
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:25 am

HEA wrote:i invite you all to check wikipedia and the order the roses were delivered

first to get a rose at F3 is the F2 at the FRC... works every single time

I'm not saying it's impossible. I noticed that as well. Plus the VO of Jojo saying " I found love with a man...who is not able to love me in the way I said I wanted to be loved" certainly seems to lend itself to Jordan. I am very curious to see how the MTP goes down next week especially with BBJ's emphasis on the "dad talk" tonight. She very well may pick Robby. But to use her own words, she would always wonder about the relationship she could've had with Jordan. And she only justifies picking Robby (in the preview that we see) as someone who is a sure thing. I'm not sure what to make of how TPTB are trying to sell the finale right now. I'm surprised we even got a glimpse tonight. I think i will withhold final judgment until I see what they show us after the MTA.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:25 am

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I saw Jordan falling for her.  Thats the beauty of watching unspoiled...you see alot when you dont know the ending.   Ive watched spoiled and unspoiled and it is a totally different experience.

I have seen him  falling for her as well. both ways unspoiled and spoiled.

I absolutely think he's fallen for her and wants her post show but I think first, he's a pragmatic person in general, and not prone to overly dramatic displays of emotion, especially on camera and second, he's not as all in as she in on him. 

I think he is falling in love, likes her a lot and wants to be in a relationship post show but isn't ready to tattoo her name on his face like she wants him to right now. Plus, she's so overwhelming with the crying and neediness that no one else needs to put up with other than him. This is a lot to deal with for a guy that showed up looking for a good time, accidentally fell for the lead and is now being asked to do so much heavy lifting he wasn't at all prepared for at the onset. All imo.

giggling

Plus... Like its shown in preview on LCD ... Hes realistic that hes not the only guy there... And just as she has her doubts and fears...so does he. He doesnt want to be that pathetic dillusional guy that gets blindsided after thinking hes the one.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:32 am

Great point @northernviewer, there is another guy there too and there's no way to forget that. BBJ's already had a lot of embarrassment and disappointment it sounds like via his failed career, I doubt he really wanted to add this show to the list.

I dunno. I guess I'm not seeing him as shifty or lying or playing her. I believe what he's saying about loving her and am okay also thinking/believing that he's being reasonable about the whole thing at the same time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:35 am

Alanna wrote:Great point @northernviewer, there is another guy there too and there's no way to forget that. BBJ's already had a lot of embarrassment and disappointment it sounds like via his failed career, I doubt he really wanted to add this show to the list.

I dunno. I guess I'm not seeing him as shifty or lying or playing her. I believe what he's saying and am okay also thinking/believing that he's being reasonable about the whole thing at the same time.

Me either, Ive always saw him as realistic and leery of the process ... Not playing Jojo.... But holding back a little so as not to look foolish.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:38 am

shaughnessyb wrote:
HEA wrote:i invite you all to check wikipedia and the order the roses were delivered

first to get a rose at F3 is the F2 at the FRC... works every single time

I'm not saying it's impossible. I noticed that as well. Plus the VO of Jojo saying " I found love with a man...who is not able to love me in the way I said I wanted to be loved" certainly seems to lend itself to Jordan. I am very curious to see how the MTP goes down next week especially with BBJ's emphasis on the "dad talk" tonight. She very well may pick Robby. But to use her own words, she would always wonder about the relationship she could've had with Jordan. And she only justifies picking Robby (in the preview that we see) as someone who is a sure thing. I'm not sure what to make of how TPTB are trying to sell the finale right now. I'm surprised we even got a glimpse tonight. I think i will withhold final judgment until I see what they show us after the MTA.

I am more convinced that ever that robby was her top 2 for a long time now. he was the only guy to re-insure her the way she needs it. I saw the hidden edits with him too. I know many do not trust him, but I do trust him when he says he is in love with her. He looks like he recovered quickly after show (or maybe he is her F1 after all and she is with him now). Many seasons ago we used to check the order of where they stood to find who was F1 and F2. I checked wikipedia with all seasons and it is the same: first to receive the rose at the fantasy date is F2 at the FRC. This season is just more weird because she litteraly said to both of them in font of them that she loves them both equally. I am still pulling a Mesnick and a Noone at the end. Luke admitted he still loves her. Present. That is perfect intro for a Mesnick. Now she could have also picked Noone and decided to contact Jordan after show. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:38 am

He's not the only one there and has t been since night one.

I'm guessing some expectations of him having it in the bag just because he got the FIR? Or what was supposed to be his confined clue that he was it for her ?
Just because it's obvious to most viewers who can see the difference with him vs the 25 other guys.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:42 am

northernviewer wrote:
Alanna wrote:Great point @northernviewer, there is another guy there too and there's no way to forget that. BBJ's already had a lot of embarrassment and disappointment it sounds like via his failed career, I doubt he really wanted to add this show to the list.

I dunno. I guess I'm not seeing him as shifty or lying or playing her. I believe what he's saying and am okay also thinking/believing that he's being reasonable about the whole thing at the same time.

Me either, Ive always saw him as realistic and leery of the process ... Not playing Jojo.... But holding back a little so as not to look foolish.  

Jordan is much more realistic and believable to me than Robby.  Robby is a good contestant on this show,but I do not really see the same depth of connection with Robby and JoJo than there is between Jordan and JoJo.  Robby is caught up in the game.. to me ..more than really wanting her for a long term relationship.  Robby also just seems nice, but JoJo and Jordan seem to have a more real relationship.  They talked about where they would live after the show etc. Was there any conversations shown like that with Robby?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:44 am

northernviewer wrote:

Agreed on this. I kind of zoned out during the preview and missed what he said in regards to there being another guy. Did you ladies catch the gist of it?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:47 am

Well that goodbye w/ Luke felt like a F2 goodbye. Too much crying!!

Oh Thailand!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1f49c

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 8367-910 TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 I_got_13 TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 E5kqdm15 TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 67 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh