SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 67 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:48 am

Anyone can post to Wikipedia and it is not always accurate.  Maybe AL has some info in her stats to help confirm this as true or false.  No one's quit sleuthing or checking line ups, but they do change and vary them so, I would need illustrations and stats season by season to support it.  Because after all these seasons everyone and their brother and RS would know to just watch for the line/call out order.  

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:49 am

Eviebloom wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Alanna wrote:Great point @northernviewer, there is another guy there too and there's no way to forget that. BBJ's already had a lot of embarrassment and disappointment it sounds like via his failed career, I doubt he really wanted to add this show to the list.

I dunno. I guess I'm not seeing him as shifty or lying or playing her. I believe what he's saying and am okay also thinking/believing that he's being reasonable about the whole thing at the same time.

Me either, Ive always saw him as realistic and leery of the process ... Not playing Jojo.... But holding back a little so as not to look foolish.  

Jordan is much more realistic and believable to me than Robby.  Robby is a good contestant on this show,but I do not really see the same depth of connection with Robby and JoJo than there is between Jordan and JoJo.  Robby is caught up in the game.. to me ..more than really wanting her for a long term relationship.  Robby also just seems nice, but JoJo and Jordan seem to have a more real relationship.  They talked about where they would live after the show etc. Was there any conversations shown like that with Robby?

They could have had that conversation but it wasnt shown us... And that in itself says alot, as it means its not pertinent to the outcome. I think if they did have that conversation though, it would have been shown to compare the 2... To Give more doubt about Jordan.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:50 am

Ash2214 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Alanna wrote:Great point @northernviewer, there is another guy there too and there's no way to forget that. BBJ's already had a lot of embarrassment and disappointment it sounds like via his failed career, I doubt he really wanted to add this show to the list.

I dunno. I guess I'm not seeing him as shifty or lying or playing her. I believe what he's saying and am okay also thinking/believing that he's being reasonable about the whole thing at the same time.

Me either, Ive always saw him as realistic and leery of the process ... Not playing Jojo.... But holding back a little so as not to look foolish.  

Agreed on this. I kind of zoned out during the preview and missed what he said in regards to there being another guy. Did you ladies catch the gist of it?
Just that he knows there's still someone else there in an unhappy/concerned tone. He was also unhappy during the rc when she talked about her feelings for both of them.

Becca tweeted this a few minutes ago, obviously implying and referring to BBJ as the "husband" Jo was trying to find. So I think their relationship as stabilized, he's all in, and is probably finding it much easier to be affectionate and open with her now that they're together and off the show.

Beccatilley5
Yall better be nice to my @JoelleFletcher - she is trying to find a husband for herself.... Not for you... If you disagree, do so silently.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:54 am

^^^^Saw that Alanna. Another big clue she is with her baddy. She does not care what anyone thinks....it is her life...her baddy husband. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:02 am

HEA wrote:i invite you all to check wikipedia and the order the roses were delivered

first to get a rose at F3 is the F2 at the FRC... works every single time

Jillian gave the second rose to Ed...first went to kiptyn. Ed was final 1. I am sure there are more examples.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:04 am

Prove.
Them.
Wrong.

Remember?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:04 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^Saw that Alanna.  Another big clue she is with her baddy.  She does not care what anyone thinks....it is her life...her baddy husband.  giggling

That sounds so bizarre...Baddy husband! TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:16 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^^Saw that Alanna.  Another big clue she is with her baddy.  She does not care what anyone thinks....it is her life...her baddy husband.  giggling

That sounds so bizarre...Baddy husband!  TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698

Well Baddy does love to turn hair into a rats nest after all, i mean who could refuse that...we got to see some of that action tonight, while she was sitting on his lap, kissing, just before leaving in the am cantstopl TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698 Hugesmile

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:
HEA wrote:i invite you all to check wikipedia and the order the roses were delivered

Jillian gave the second rose to Ed...first went to kiptyn.  Ed was final 1.  I am sure there are more examples.

I think that's what HEA means . Since Kiptiyn got the first rose @final3,  he became the F2 at the end; Ed was F1 and got the second rose @F3 RC
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:32 am

nd4reality wrote:Luke did look shocked, his skin turned  more Ashen then normal which is a feat in itself ! compared with kaitlyns Ben ( future lead) who all but skipped out of there and fake acted his way through the elimination for the next lead role. Now that was pathetic.

Obvs it's too late but how do we get wells into consideration ?
Yes Luke looked shocked to me too. I even choked up for him. Yes, and if you all don't know it by now, I'm a softie which is probably why I completely understand why Jo legitimately cries for the heartbreak she has caused them. 
nd4reality wrote:Not sure why he's expected to be all  prior to ep5  when she is still going on about getting  love from others. He's still one of many. Well at this point he's more than just one and could be on the chopping block. How is he to know ?

RS didn't t tell him that he is the f1.
Again :yes:  He is very aware of the cameras and I think even wary of the show, which is why I believe many think he is shifty-eyed. But he fell in love with Jo anyway and NEEDED to take it slow as most (sorry Robby) guys do. Sometimes contestants are praised for their ability to be realistic and not become hypmotized in the Bubble. Maybe because of the pre-conceived notions for him doing The Show is the main reason for the doubt (which, if different than any other contestant's reasons, I still don't even know what they are) but it doesn't matter. I see his slow acceptance of falling in love on this show as more or less relative to a real life pace imo.
northernviewer wrote:

:yes: samesies 
nd4reality wrote:He's not the only one there and has t been since night one.

I'm guessing some expectations of him having it in the bag just because he got the FIR? Or what was supposed to be his confined clue that he was it for her ?
Just because it's obvious to most viewers who can see the difference with him vs the 25 other guys.
:Nod: :Nod:  Samesies again.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:38 am

northernviewer wrote:I'll watch Luke  as Bach.   I wasnt going to watch vanilla Ben but i enjoyed his season and loved his choice in Lauren.   I think Luke will do a good job once he gets more comfortable around the camera .

Ugh No. I want Chase to get it. I think his come back with totally produced so he leaves with a "awww" instead of a "wtf????", but he is second choice. I'm not a big Luke fan. I can just not get into him. I think he is okay looking, I admire his background, but he is just blah. Ugh. I have a hard time watching the Bachelor as is (haven't seen in years but tuned into Soules season b/c home state, ex-gf from same town. Snooze!), and seeing the landslide love this season makes me tune this out. I love Chase but I know he is adios. Boo. :cutesmile!:
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:39 am

richmondrose wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Jillian gave the second rose to Ed...first went to kiptyn.  Ed was final 1.  I am sure there are more examples.

I think that's what HEA means . Since Kiptiyn got the first rose @final3,  he became the F2 at the end; Ed was F1 and got the second rose @F3 RC

I know for a fact this was not the case in Emily's season with 1f, nor in Deanna's season. both were 1f and Jessie were called first at f3, and both won/ got engaged there seasons :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 67 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh