SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:51 am

Di_ATL wrote: I know for a fact this was not the case in Emily's season with 1f, nor in Deanna's season. both were 1f and Jessie were called first at f3, and both won/ got engaged there seasons :yes:

Yes, you are right but maybe Jason and Arie were meant to be final 1 and the lead just didn't get/read the memo. giggling Statistically, the majority do follow this pattern.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:55 am

JoJo shouldn't you know where your feelings with Chase are before asking him to join you in the fantasy suite??! Yeah I'm so #teamchase now!

Also she's annoying me with all the crying and "Ben! Ben! Ben!" talk.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 8367-910 TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 I_got_13 TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 E5kqdm15 TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:57 am

Becca is going all Mama Bear mode for her bestie on Twitter! :yes: laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:58 am

All threads are now open. yes
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by cocacolacdngrams Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:05 am

Linds911 wrote:JoJo shouldn't you know where your feelings with Chase are before asking him to join you in the fantasy suite??! Yeah I'm so #teamchase now!

i too was team chase but respect jojo not spending nite with him due to her feelings...and the boo hoo ben boo hoo...bla bla bla...

cocacolacdngrams

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:06 am

I think this is one of the worst F2 IMO. I will say I enjoyed them though on their HTD with their families - I don't think either is evil and think both might make good father/husband one day just not this one.

Robby = just don't trust a word that comes out of his mouth.... I mean the guy literally said he was in love on their first 1-on-1. He is playing the game, saying all the right things.

Jordan = Swarmy and smug, I cannot stand when he does that shrug look and bites his lower lip

Luke = I think he is a good guy but holy he is intense his send off was sad but his look on his face made me laugh so hard - he looked shell shocked and slightly constipated

Chase = I did like him the best of the F4....not my type at all in real life but still liked him. I loved his send off - Give me a roadie - "Is this my Fantasy Suite", "it was like dropping my pants and kicking me in the nuts" If only he didn't come back to save grace with her because without that I would say it was one of my favourite send ofs.

I had so many hopes for this season too bad its one of my least favourite. And there were some guys I really liked and will continue to follow on SM like Wells/Derek

All IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:12 am

richmondrose wrote:
Di_ATL wrote: I know for a fact this was not the case in Emily's season with 1f, nor in Deanna's season. both were 1f and Jessie were called first at f3, and both won/ got engaged there seasons :yes:

Yes, you are right but maybe Jason and Arie were meant to be final 1 and the lead just didn't get/read the memo. giggling Statistically, the majority do follow this pattern.

Yea but you could go back and state statistically the person called first aftr HTD has been the winner more times than not as well, and Jordan was called first.... TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698 so how accurate is wikipedia no idea

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:17 am

cocacolacdngrams wrote:
Linds911 wrote:JoJo shouldn't you know where your feelings with Chase are before asking him to join you in the fantasy suite??! Yeah I'm so #teamchase now!

i too was team chase but respect jojo not spending nite with him due to her feelings...and the boo hoo ben boo hoo...bla bla bla...

Yes I'm glad she didn't spend the night with him but giving him the date card, letting him say ILY wasn't very good on her part. I heard him mention the whole blindside thing too.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 8367-910 TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 I_got_13 TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 E5kqdm15 TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:40 am

I like Robby more and more. I simply think he is just an uber easygoing, positive, happy-go-lucky, uncomplicated, fun-loving, lite guy. I see the appeal for JoJo.... Life with him would be easy. 

Unfortunately for him, easy doesn't necessarily mean better. AJMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:02 am

Jojo is ridiculous. This breakup with Luke looks like bad soap opera acting. Lol.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:06 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Anyone can post to Wikipedia and it is not always accurate.  Maybe AL has some info in her stats to help confirm this as true or false.  No one's quit sleuthing or checking line ups, but they do change and vary them so, I would need illustrations and stats season by season to support it.  Because after all these seasons everyone and their brother and RS would know to just watch for the line/call out order.  

JMO

I never put any faith into there being much to the order of the line up as to who would finish where. Like you said, MF would know that any and all of us would know who was who just by the line up. Sure, there was several season that were the same, but not enough to put your money on. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:28 am

Hubby said Robbie was going to bellyflop, after he tried the breast stroke in the fantasy suite. Thought JoJo might not be up for doggie paddling.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh