SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Crazylady29 Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:29 pm

So he was in Gainesville this oaks weekend and I was supposed to go up to visit my sister who is at school there and got sick so I missed My chance!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Luke Pell and Bachelor's Danielle Lombard Are Seeing Each Other: 'She's a Great Girl'

Sure, Luke Pell may have lost the Bachelor gig to Nick Viall in a last-minute switch-up. But the singer-songwriter still found a connection with one of Viall’s ladies.

Pell, 32, and season 21 contestant Danielle Lombard are seeing each other, he confirms to Us Weekly.

“She’s a great girl,” the Nashville-based star tells Us of Lombard, 28. “But we haven’t gotten to know each other yet. We haven’t even had a real, proper date or anything yet.”

The Bachelorette season 12 alum and Lombard, a standout on Viall’s season before he sent her home on the February 6 episode, met in L.A. about a month ago and have hung out a few times since then. But Pell still considers himself single. “I’m just trying to get to know people and try to take everything slow,” the West Point alum shares. “Some people assume it’s easier to date after the show, because people know who you are and people are comfortable with who you already are. But I’m like, no, it’s more complicated because people assume things, and everything’s in the public.”

As Pell exclusively revealed to Us in September, he was set to star on season 21 of the reality series until producers pulled the plug on him just hours before he was set to board his L.A.-bound flight to begin filming.

“The casting department thought it was going to be me,” he reveals. “Then the changes were made at levels above their pay grades, which is why they reopened casting and they’re like, ‘OK, how many girls will stay for Nick? How many new ones do we need specifically for Nick?’ and they just had to go back to the drawing board with that whole thing.”

Meeting Viall’s contestants — who may have been cast for him! — has gotten, well, awkward at times. “There’s this elephant in the room like, ‘Oh, well, we were supposed to meet on the show but now we’re meeting in person,” says Pell. “How do you react to that, because you don’t pursue it the same as you would on the show?”

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Well I guess that means the photos of him and Lauren were just for a photo shoot then. Either that or he is just speed dating all of nicks rejects. Why would you go to a magazine article if you haven't even had a date yet? That's so weird imo
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:05 pm

How are you seeing someone but you don't know them nor have you had a date?

I'm glad she got over her heartbreak. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:10 pm

OMG, he's so all over the place!  Guess what ever will bring him the most attention.  Didn't he just give an interview saying sign him up for Rachel's season?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And he really needs to get over the fact he was not the bachelor. Let it go! Rolling Eyes

JMO

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:13 pm

Lol that is such a confusing interview laugh out loud
Its like he doesn't know himself what the status is right now and is just saying whatever.
Just stick to your singing IMO

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:18 pm

ROF. I can't even. So many contradictions in that article:
Pell, 32, and season 21 contestant Danielle Lombard are seeing each other, he confirms to Us Weekly

vs this
“She’s a great girl,” the Nashville-based star tells Us of Lombard, 28. “But we haven’t gotten to know each other yet. We haven’t even had a real, proper date or anything yet.”
SO what is it? Is it a real blind date and they really did go out but did not see each other? Could be knowing this franchise and this particular male cast person.
But the real crux of the article for me is this:
As Pell exclusively revealed to Us in September, he was set to star on season 21 of the reality series until producers pulled the plug on him just hours before he was set to board his L.A.-bound flight to begin filming.
“The casting department thought it was going to be me,” he reveals. “Then the changes were made at levels above their pay grades, which is why they reopened casting and they’re like, ‘OK, how many girls will stay for Nick? How many new ones do we need specifically for Nick?’ and they just had to go back to the drawing board with that whole thing.”
C'mon dude, get over yourself and move on. The casting dept?? Really? Who the hell are they? NO ONE. They take direction from TPTB--the producers. They are the producers gophers.  They will do exactly what their bosses tell them and Luke guess what? It was not you!! Reality check. Reality check--TPTB really don't care how many cast are there for Nick or John Doe. All they care about it a handful of cast for ratings.
This guy really needs to get over himself. IMO

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:20 pm

I also wonder how Danielle feels about him making this public. If they are in fact talking to each other, it's clearly in the early stages IMO. She might not want everyone in her business for something so new. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:23 pm

I thought Robby and Chase's levels of self-absorbed-ness and fame ho-ish-ness (and forgive me if I'm making up words laugh out loud, but don't know of better ways to say it) were bad, but Luke is taking it to a hole 'nother level. IMO, it's not a good look.

And I am so so so glad he was not the bachelor. Gosh what a boring season it would who've been, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:I also wonder how Danielle feels about him making this public. If they are in fact talking to each other, it's clearly in the early stages IMO. She might not want everyone in her business for something so new. All JMO.

Run while you can DLO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:28 pm

Ok after watching the video, I cut him some slack. It seems like click bait journalism compared to what he actually said. They addressed it not him. They said that there were some rumors going around that he was seeing one of the girls, Danielle L. He said they met about 3/ 4 weeks ago and have hung out once or twice but he considers himself single. Even talked about how he took a picture with Ashley I and bachelor nation was basically like new couple alert? They were really prodding though and were like so y'all have just hung out a few times, seeing where things go then? And he said yea I guess, we haven't even had a date or anything. it was not at all what the article made it seem imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:31 pm

Then he could have left it at, we have only "MET". Period.
The fact the article went on to discuss old, recycled stuff on him being rejected for the title role is beyond old, stale and sour grapes. This is rancid grapes IMO. Get beyond and stop fueling it. Just say it's old history and lots of great things are going on in life since then. Put it to rest.
JMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo