SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 52 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:32 pm

@reason He didn't say your going to be F4, your going to be F3, and so on, I don't think.  At least that's not what the girls specifically said to RS or RS himself said.  But Luke promised them all a top spot.  Since we know of at least 4 that he'd made that promise to, I mentioned he basically had his F4 already.

@mindless yes, I remember reading that about Olivia too.  So that's be at least 5 girls he'd promised a top spot to. laugh out loud

Wonder what he'd have done once he got down to those girls or if production had found him someone hotter or more interesting.  Would he have dropped them?  And how would each girl have reacted once they were let go?  Would've been a majorly dramatic season with all the girls exposing him at some point. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:32 pm

I think TPTB must be feeling pretty vindicated right about now!  :yes:

This guy thought he was smart enough to pull off this stunt and produce his own bachelor show? cantstopl rofl If there is a term worse than BOR, I think Luke has earned that honor for being such an idiot.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:34 pm

I had nicknamed him the vanilla whiner, but @Kashathediva thought vain-illa whiner was better.  And it was... until she dubbed him Brick.  That's definitely fitting, IMO. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:44 pm

@mindless LOL MENSA member. A BORSA member.
@coolangel yes he is BRICK. So maybe he is in BRICKSA
Sounds like an SNL skit. The BRICKSA and BORSA wrestling team.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:51 pm

Someone explain Brick to me. laugh out loud I need the origin and meaning behind it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Man, that guy is dumb. They should have let him be the Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:03 pm

@sosleepy If I remember is because he has bricks in his head in stead of a brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:07 pm

yana_bach wrote:Man, that guy is dumb. They should have let him be the Bachelor.

If I wasn't a Nick fan, I would totally agree! laugh out loud That part of me that appreciates trainwreck seasons would have loved it. IMO Juan Pablo and Ben F might be crying today somewhere that this didn't happen. They would have been free from being the 'Worst Lead Ever' this show has cast IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:13 pm

coolangel wrote:

If I wasn't a Nick fan, I would totally agree! laugh out loud That part of me that appreciates trainwreck seasons would have loved it. IMO Juan Pablo and Ben F might be crying today somewhere that this didn't happen. They would have been free from being the 'Worst Lead Ever' this show has cast IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

Exactly. Can you imagine the doozy of a WTA we missed out on? sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:30 pm

Dude, where did this guy get the idea that he could cast his own show? And why did the casting people go along with it? It's so weird to me that Airelle, Holly made it to final casting because of Luke and Jubilee was all set to be on the show.

Also, imo airelle and holly are pretty fake looking a very similar frozen, lip injection looked.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:32 pm

As much as I despise the brick and his womanizing, I gotta say "WTH were these women thinking?? He ain't no prize!!" If he had not become "famous" on the bach, they would not have given him a second look. imo. And Airelle saying in the vlog something about her "dreams of being a power couple." just gag me. C'mon girls, get over your starry-eyed self-importance. hmmmph, I feel better now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:32 pm

Well if TPTB weren't aware of it all and what RS had, they will be now. laugh out loud

Jessica Atwel‏ @JessicaAtwel
@JoelleFletcher are u seeing all this @lukepell drama phew glad u sent his azz home! @chrisbharrison did say he was there for wrong reasons

Chris Harrison‏Verified account @chrisbharrison  1h
Chris Harrison Retweeted Jessica Atwel
I'm not please fill me in???

I hear that engine rev'ing up.  Bring on BIP!
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Throw_Under_The_BusSmiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo