SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:09 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:29 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
HEA wrote:I agree MiniDiva, there is nothing else to add on this: luke and jojo are not meant to be. and this is also my opinion

regarding the short luke hometown, they cut the horse riding... because it was a double from last episode which I am still convinced was a last minute addition because she choose to keep james. Everything was so not elaborate and so blah even though it broadcast luke perfectly it was something to discover at his hometown, the guy he is. and of course they cut the parents because his edits were not needed.

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 1646190589

I am hoping viewers will get another chance to get to know more of his family and see on camera the warmth and hospitality of Luke and his family. Those who have followed Luke on SM have seen it for themselves and know it to be true. IMO, Luke comes across much less serious and intense IRL and can be silly and light hearted. I hope we get to see more of that if he returns as The Bachelor.

I am more curious to know if they will ever address that he is a country artist... War veteran is an honor, not a job. I am glad in a way that they did not use his friend and I am sure Luke refused to do that. I think he is smart but will he be smart enough to remain himself if he get the gig. I hope so. not sure tho, just hope so.... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:02 am

I am not directing my post to anyone in particular. There was discussion around why Luke's parents were omitted when saying goodbye.

My point is, what difference, from an edit standpoint would it make to air that part of the evening?

There are always events that are omitted. I didn't see Chase on the ice with a hockey stick.  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 2498057887  As per Kasha's timekeeping, all HTD's had around the same amount of time. Luke needed his time allotted in the hanger.

I cannot believe for one second, everyone got up and left without thank you's and nice to meet you's. If it looked that way, IMO, welcome to the world of editing. There was drama at every HTD. Luke's drama happened in the hanger, just as they planned it for the cliffhanger. That was more important then the 10 seconds of goodbyes IMO.

IA with @MiniDiva - there has not been any mention of Luke's life/career as a musician which IMO is a huge factor to consider in a relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:09 am

^^^great point GA about Luke being a musician and TPTB not wanting to "talk" about that. HUGE factor in a relationship. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:00 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
HEA wrote:I agree MiniDiva, there is nothing else to add on this: luke and jojo are not meant to be. and this is also my opinion

regarding the short luke hometown, they cut the horse riding... because it was a double from last episode which I am still convinced was a last minute addition because she choose to keep james. Everything was so not elaborate and so blah even though it broadcast luke perfectly it was something to discover at his hometown, the guy he is. and of course they cut the parents because his edits were not needed.

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 1646190589

I am hoping viewers will get another chance to get to know more of his family and see on camera the warmth and hospitality of Luke and his family. Those who have followed Luke on SM have seen it for themselves and know it to be true. IMO, Luke comes across much less serious and intense IRL and can be silly and light hearted. I hope we get to see more of that if he returns as The Bachelor.

Hopeless D.

Not trying to repeat, but if you missed a post of mine, I actually met his family at a concert (and Luke and James). Luke and James were so precious and funny and sweet, etc. However, it was pretty quick with about 300 in the line for pics, etc. However, I also met his parents and a few of Luke and James' friends in the green room while we were waiting to get pics. There were many of us standing in line. Mama and Papa Pell were so personable and friendly; they were coming along the line to talk to us and meet us with brief conversations and hugs. All the BBQ and food they had made the band and crew and event staff was in the green room (Luke had snapped and livestreamed on FB with James showing the spread and what his parents had made and explaining each dish they had made; it might still be on his FB page, which is public). IMO and the opinions of people in the concert (some of them male) was that Luke and James' family members really showed why those guys came across so genuinely on the show because their families were so warm and "real". Knowing some people from Burnet, people speak incredibly fondly of the Pell family. IMO, you will see him being much more charismatic and humorous as lead as we have seen him in so many ways...outside of his time with Jo Jo. Other than the: "Where are we going next week? and "Are you two going to kiss today?" he was very intense and serious with her. However, with the guys and on his SM we have seen such a different side. He and James were very funny and entertaining together and separately when on stage in their concert.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:36 pm

Luke: "This is My Sister"   --  nope he is not boring at all!    cantstopl

Part 2 of a 3 part #miniseries #thisismysister by @luke__pell

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:04 pm

Luke's sister should appear on this show. so good looking.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:Luke's sister should appear on this show. so good looking.

My brother, who is single, said the same thing. He said she should be one of the contestants down the road, and, IMO, I agree because I think she is beautiful.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:37 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^great point GA about Luke being a musician and TPTB not wanting to "talk" about that.  HUGE factor in a relationship.  Smiley
I dated a musician for a very short time two summers ago and while the gigs and parties were fun, the groupie thing is real and annoying as hell. It didn't matter if his arm was around me and holding me close, I may as well have been invisible to the young women especially, that came up to us and tried to come on to him. It didn't matter that he was 20-25 years older than them. I didn't end it because of this, but it was definitely a con. 

I can't see JoJo being happy in a relationship with a musician, travelling or otherwise, it doesn't seem like a lifestyle she would embrace. If performing is Luke's passion, then he needs a woman who will also embrace everything that goes along with it. IMO
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:59 pm

Moved

MVMom39forever wrote:Absolutely love Luke!! I have not posted much this season but nice to see so many Luke fans. There is just something about him and I also noticed how she talks in the present about him in her blogs.

All I can think is she doesn't take Luke on FD because she is already sure her f1 is Jordan. That said, her chemistry with Luke has been outrageously intense all season. She would be crazy not to explore it.

I would love to see Jordan go and her f2 be Chase and Luke, with Luke for the win.

But I also would be just as happy to see Luke as next Bachelor. He is not only their best pick of F4 but would be awesome. Watching Ben was like watching my son. Watching Luke would unleash the cougar in women all over. So. Darn. Hot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:19 pm

rhondam wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^great point GA about Luke being a musician and TPTB not wanting to "talk" about that.  HUGE factor in a relationship.  Smiley
I dated a musician for a very short time two summers ago and while the gigs and parties were fun, the groupie thing is real and annoying as hell. It didn't matter if his arm was around me and holding me close, I may as well have been invisible to the young women especially, that came up to us and tried to come on to him. It didn't matter that he was 20-25 years older than them. I didn't end it because of this, but it was definitely a con. 

I can't see JoJo being happy in a relationship with a musician, travelling or otherwise, it doesn't seem like a lifestyle she would embrace. If performing is Luke's passion, then he needs a woman who will also embrace everything that goes along with it. IMO
Thank you for sharing and ITA. I don't see this as a lifestyle she would want or need.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:23 pm

Jo got annoyed when one of her harem looked at a female performer. So yeah, I don't see her happy in a relationship with a musician.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo