SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 31 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:19 am

I think you hit it on the head^^^ 17 yr old girls. Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 4256136633 That demographic.
If he is serious about branding there are so many companies that take this on for percentages and know how to do it. Maybe he is even hooked up with one for all I know.
Continuing to feed the "rejected image" doesn't do much for his branding, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:30 am

^^^yes, kasha but who buys music?! 17 year olds
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:38 am

17 year olds are not the only ones that buy music.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:39 am

At the very least, I hope he hooks himself up with Robert and brands himself proper. Because whoever is helping him with PR does not seem to be helping him. IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:49 am

Luke talking like he knows anything about casting/TPTB shows me just how clueless he is about this show and if he actually believes anything TPTB told him about why he wasn't the Bachelor he needs his head examined, IMO.

Problem is Luke's desire for fame is so great he'd go on BIP and probably think TPTB are going to "help" him out. They'll help him out alright... by making him pay with an edit that will make BOR look like he had more rocks in his box than Luke does, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:52 am

Ladybug82 wrote:17 year olds are not the only ones that buy music.  JMO

No, and I don't think they are the main group who watch the Bachelor either. I started watching this show when I was a teenager and back then I watched it with very different eyes than I do now. When Nick was announced, everywhere I visit online the majority seemed happy that Luke wasn't chosen. Even people who've never liked Nick were like "at least it's not Luke". Not saying there weren't some disappointed people around as well, but I feel like Luke's really overestimating his own appeal. I mean he keeps talking about "Bachelor Nation" having looked forward to his season and being let down and whatnot like everyone was just dying to watch his season. From where I'm sitting it seemed like the viewers were far less invested in any of the choices than usual, hence the lack of major outrage when Nick was announced. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:51 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I bet I can guess! But, I'll let @reason go first!

HD = horn dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:00 am

Lol what the heck - the US Weekly interviewer mentioning the Luke + DLo "rumour" was the first I ever heard of it. Very interesting ... and surprisingly, I don't totally hate it. It kind of came out of nowhere though laugh out loud (I was expecting Robby to make a move TBH).

And yeah, from the video, it sounds like he's trying to keep everything low-key/general/open-ended, emphasizing that it's very new. It seems like the written article makes a bigger deal out of it.

I do wish he would follow Caila's lead and let the "almost Bach" thing go, but I can't fault him for shading Nick seeing as how Nick himself has shaded Luke as well. I mean, it's still annoying IMO but can't say I fault him for it laugh out loud

From her IG story, it looks like DLo (along with Jasmine) will be joining Vinny in Miami for some music event March 22 ... and Vinny has expressed interest in her on the E & G podcast ... (I'm actually not sure what DLo's "type" would be out of these guys since her last ex appears to be an Asian business type, so who knows ...)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:18 am

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^yes, kasha but who buys music?! 17 year olds
I'm far from 17. Heck when I'm alone cleaning my home, my Bose speakers literally rock the walls with music. My flower gardens would definitely suffer without my music!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:18 am

@reason giggling I was pretty sure that was your take away!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:17 am

Most 17 yr olds unless employed only get $ from their parents. So I would say my dollars might be more powerful than a teens.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:20 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@reason giggling I was pretty sure that was your take away!

Cant he just go away??? gawd he is just showing his true colors. GHD= Gossiping horn dog. Worse than a woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo