SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

miami - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:05 pm

When you can't choose which picture to use, use them all. laugh out loud JMO

Chantal Desjardins‏ @ChantalOnAir
On stage Monday with @lukepell from the @BachelorABC ! (Hosting with #NeilJanna...not from The Bachelor ;).
miami - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 C6kdTJmXUAERQYd
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

miami - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:14 pm

It wasn't long ago there were engagement Like pictures posted on this board with some blonde from this season leading to speculation they were dating. Now he is contacting DLo ...so it must not have been serious at all with blonde, even if the professional looking pictures made it seem otherwise.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:19 pm

@Luvstruck yea i posted them somewhere and cant seem to find them now. They were of him and lauren hussey. So weird. Like why would they have a photo shoot like that with him kissing her cheek if there wasnt anything between them.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:40 am

I didn't see Luke tagged in DLo/Jasmine/Vinny IG stories when I first noticed the event being advertised (maybe he's a newer addition or I just missed seeing his name initially for some reason) ... but looks D/L will be co-hosting a music event:

It's going down ! 3/22/17 @djsavi @clevelandersobe Miami Music Week. Vinsane & Friends rooftop day party 10 of the hottest DJ's and my closest friends! And Im bringing #BachelorNation  miami - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 1f339 @luke__pell @daniellellombard @jasminegoode_ and other surprise guest. Ticket link in my bio! use promo code: VINSANE for $5 off now! For a chance to WIN FREE TICKETS tag your friends below! miami - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 1f60e  #MMW2017 #UMF #WMC2017 #ElectricSauce #GetSauced  miami - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 1f4a6 [dancing emoji] #Miami #SouthBeach #MiamiBeach #SpringBreak by @vinnyvinsane

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:49 pm

albean99 wrote:I liked Luke in Jojo's season and would have loved to have him as lead instead of Nick. I know some people find Luke boring but for me this has been one of the most boring seasons I've seen. It couldn't have been any worse imo.

I agree  100%.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:When you can't choose which picture to use, use them all. laugh out loud JMO

Chantal Desjardins‏ @ChantalOnAir
On stage Monday with @lukepell from the @BachelorABC ! (Hosting with #NeilJanna...not from The Bachelor ;).
miami - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 C6kdTJmXUAERQYd
miami - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 3806527698 cantstopl rofl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:48 pm

So I guess he will be shirtless during the viewing party and then sing a song about how he almost was the bachelor. cantstopl
JMS (just my speculation)

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:42 pm

Well all his interviews and self promotion have succeeded in keeping his name out and paid off a little it seems. JMO

The Tennessean  @Tennessean
@jamielynnspears and @lukepell annouced as CMA Music Fest performers http://tnne.ws/2mGAYaf
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:19 pm

I  just saw this I haven't read it yet.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/former-bachelorette-contestant-63769.aspx

Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant Luke Pell: 'I Definitely Would Have Made a Better Bachelor'

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Is he for real?! These statements stood out:

"I definitely would have made a better Bachelor. I'm one of the most genuine and honest people,"

"He could have ended this season and [gone back to a normal life], but instead he chose to do the most narcissistic thing you can do, which is Dancing With the Stars. I think that makes a statement,"

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/former-bachelorette-contestant-63769.aspx
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:39 pm

laugh out loud He's such a joke. How is DWTS more narcissistic than having 25-30 people pursue you on a show exclusively for attractive people? At least on DWTS you get paid Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:40 pm

aviej wrote:Is he for real?! These statements stood out:

"I definitely would have made a better Bachelor. I'm one of the most genuine and honest people,"

"He could have ended this season and [gone back to a normal life], but instead he chose to do the most narcissistic thing you can do, which is Dancing With the Stars. I think that makes a statement,"

And you choose to harp on a gig you lost out to so shut your whiny, jealous mouth. To me, your bitterness makes a much more telling statement.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo