SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:26 pm

My only response to that article is cantstopl rofl hehehe

I honestly wish he does BIP. I can already see TPTB getting the bus..no..tank ready for him. I might watch BIP just to see that. :uptonogood

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:30 pm

IMO its the missed opportunity of being the bachelor lead and how that would open further doors for his music career that he's really bitter about, not having a chance to date any of Nick's girls or about finding love.  I agree, if it was solely about finding love, he'd be trying in the real world.  

IMO, his constant whining and running his mouth is part of the reason he did not get the bachelor gig or why MF and ABC have not going out of their way to help open doors for his music career.  If he truly had what it took to make it and they thought he'd be the next big thing, they'd have opened doors and ridden the money train with him.  But the attitude with a whatever minimal talent he has isn't enough to interest them, IMO.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Ugh I WANTED to like him for DLo's sake if they were ever a thing, but he makes it so hard with that article Rolling Eyes

And based on these "liked" tweets, looks like he's joining the Luke/Raven shippers group that's been leaving comments all over SM/any mention of the Luke/DLo thing. People have even left comments on DLo's SM asking her if she ships L/R laugh out loud

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Img_1014
Source: @lukepell Twitter

Run, DLo, run! (IMO)

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:37 pm

I personally wouldn't wish Luke (or Robby, Chase, James and pretty much all of Jojo's cast offs, Derek might be the exception) on anyone.  

I know people are shipping Luke and Raven, which seems like a very unlikely pair.  We've heard multiple girls mention Chase and even Chris Soules.  Has anyone actually mentioned wanting to meet Luke (or Robby, though that's probably better suited for his thread)?  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:44 pm

I doubt he genuinely even likes Raven but anything for attention I guess Rolling Eyes JMO of course.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Perhaps Luke should review the lyrics to Carrie Underwood's Before He Cheats.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:50 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:57 pm

@Ladybug82 I recall reading somewhere in this forum that Whitney went on the show for Luke and Lauren Hussey was IMO pretty upfront about her crush on Luke on the E & G podcast. Other than that, nothing immediately comes to mind although I always got the feeling that generally, girls want to meet him.

DLo hasn't mentioned any particular franchise guys she would like to meet that I can recall & the only other info I have read/heard myself was Lacey wanting to meet Daniel (in an IG Live session) & Sarah wanting to meet Wells (in a YT vid with Ali).

Oh yeah - she's not from s21, but AI herself has said she thought Luke was cute laugh out loud (most recently in her podcast - yes, I listened for Wells' appearance, please don't judge me Embarassed laugh out loud)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:06 am

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO its the missed opportunity of being the bachelor lead and how that would open further doors for his music career that he's really bitter about, not having a chance to date any of Nick's girls or about finding love.  I agree, if it was solely about finding love, he'd be trying in the real world.  

IMO, his constant whining and running his mouth is part of the reason he did not get the bachelor gig or why MF and ABC have not going out of their way to help open doors for his music career.  If he truly had what it took to make it and they thought he'd be the next big thing, they'd have opened doors and ridden the money train with him.  But the attitude with a whatever minimal talent he has isn't enough to interest them, IMO.

JMOAA

So maybe CH was telling the truth when he said that Nick got the gig because he was more sincere than Luke? Wasn't there an interview somewhere after Nick was announced where he kind of snarked... not quite directly... that Luke only wanted the gig to further his music career?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:20 am

He's so forgetable to me, I have to ask - Luke who?

He is really full of himself. Wow.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:42 am

These BIP hopefuls are hilarious, tbh. Thirsting after any and every reject from each season. I'm actually exited for the aftermath, the bitter and petty, when IMO Luke and Raven break up after BIP. Or whoever he pairs up with on BIP. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:15 am

Can't stand this guy. Just no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo