SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 54 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Zaynab Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:11 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:11 pm

Maybe the physiologist saw him for what he was and tell them to cut him lose before he damage their meal ticket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Ok, now he's taking one too many pointers from Josh now.  Since he's caught red handed and can't deny this mess, he just needs to stop.  

The deflecting and all isn't going to work.  I will not feel sorry for him or change my stance simply because he's actually got a point about RS.  Nope, Luke's still an a*s, just like RS.  He's simply an a*s that served to protect my freedom.  They aren't mutually exclusive, you can be both an a*s and a vet/soldier.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:14 pm

He's really pulling that card? I'm not dismissing his service but what does that even have to do with anything in this situation?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:18 pm

see2love wrote:
Boshem wrote:Hopefully Luke does bounce after this. Embarrassing for both parties ( Luke pell & airelle ) @A.j

well, he sure is trying

Luke Pell‏ @lukepell  2m2 minutes ago
More
Ppl like @realitysteve is what's wrong w/Society..u sit at a laptop trolling ppl while guys like me go to war for your freedom to do so ✌

it will take more than this to wash himself clean from this stench. s

And now I like Luke even less. Thanks for your service, but that doesn't exempt you for life for being called out for being a douche. What a moron. You signed up for this. This show has been on the air for 15 years. RS has been doing his thing for almost a decade. And you did sketchy, REALLY sketchy things and expected not to be caught or called out? Brick indeed. But ok, don't take responsibilty for anything, and go ahead and hide behind your military service. That whitewashes and negates  everything else in your life from here until forever, right? Yuck.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:19 pm

IMO, no doubt TPTB at some point discovered what this guy was up to and played him like a fiddle to the end. Sort of like when they made Ed the poster boy for ED. Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 3806527698

TPTB will always win if they want to teach you a lesson. He's going to get destroyed on BIP. There's your replacement for Chad. Hugesmile
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:20 pm

Luke to Josh : "Hey, Josh, so you use God and inspirational quotes to deflect from your horrible personality and actions? I see that, and raise you a military service. Let me see you top it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:22 pm

I thought I would not be entertain until the Bachelorette comes but boy this is delicious indeed.

handwave Luke you are gonna be tptb supper via BIP. It could not have happen to a nicer guy, when you are deceitful karma is a b**** it will come back to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:23 pm

see2love wrote:
Boshem wrote:Hopefully Luke does bounce after this. Embarrassing for both parties ( Luke pell & airelle ) @A.j

well, he sure is trying

Luke Pell‏ @lukepell  2m2 minutes ago
More
Ppl like @realitysteve is what's wrong w/Society..u sit at a laptop trolling ppl while guys like me go to war for your freedom to do so ✌

it will take more than this to wash himself clean from this stench. s

Oh pass me a barf bag! He probably just enjoys playing with guns and doesn't have the intelligence to do anything else. JMO. Not that Steve isn't pathetic as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Luke didn't need fantasy suits and production stress to sleep with his hand picked F3

Not Luke, he took charge. His FS locations were Tennessee, Florida, and California.

rofl  rofl

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:26 pm

reason wrote:@sosleepy If I remember is because he has bricks in his head in stead of a brain.

There is a saying :Thick as a brick. It means similar to dumb as an ox. It's also a Jethro Tull song and album(that dates me a bit). It seems to me, Brick(Luke) is similar to BOR I liked the sound of Brick and BOR better than OX and BOR. Just my preference.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo