SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Why am I not surprised Rolling Eyes It's eerie though how everyone is so closely connected.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:20 pm

Is she like that in all her youtubes? Get to the point. laugh out loud

They led her to believe that she should apply to be on TB and it would be her and Luke at the end. Luke also led her to believe that? Sorry I kept f/f Luke is communicating with her before he was announced as the next bachelor, but surprise he wasn't, and he never bothered returning her calls?

Luke has the nerve to complain over and over again that he got stiffed? What about how she got stiffed by him?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:29 pm

Quite simply, she should be thanking her lucky stars she ended up with Luke Rodgers and not Luke Pell. I wouldn't be surprised to see her and Luke engaged at some point a few months down the line. They seem very sweet together.

I can only imagine the conversation she might have had with JoJo about this. laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is she like that in all her youtubes? Get to the point. laugh out loud

They led her to believe that she should apply to be on TB and it would be her and Luke at the end. Luke also led her to believe that? Sorry I kept f/f Luke is communicating with her before he was announced as the next bachelor, but surprise he wasn't, and he never bothered returning her calls?

Luke has the nerve to complain over and over again that he got stiffed? What about how she got stiffed by him?
This whole thing seems very dumb IMO. And yes, she's very airy during most of her videos. YouTube should not be her job IMO laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Quite simply, she should be thanking her lucky stars she ended up with Luke Rodgers and not Luke Pell. I wouldn't be surprised to see her and Luke engaged at some point a few months down the line. They seem very sweet together.

I can only imagine the conversation she might have had with JoJo about this. laugh out loud

To be fair, she did. Luke might not be one of the worst people to come on this show, but he's definitely one of the most disingenuous IMO. Then again, I've disliked him since the minute he appeared on my screen and everything he's done since has only reinforced my initial opinion of him.

I wish I could've been a fly on the wall when she spilled the tea to Jojo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Ugh, I couldn't agree with any of you more. This video wasn't distasteful or anything, however, it's odd to me that she brings it up, I don't quite get her intentions or anything. More views? Followers? No idea.

I never believed a word Luke said on my screen 8 months ago, and even now my opinion on him has worsened. I'm glad I never fell into the trap a majority of the viewers did.. Like they were looking through rose coloured glasses IMO.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 pm

She mentioned it in a caption where she was stating how thankful she was that God placed her where she is now with her boyfriend, she couldn't be happier, and what not. A ton of people wanted to know, so I guess she decided to spill. I don't think she really said anything distasteful. She probably figured she could get some clicks and maybe a nice little dig at Luke Pell.

He's certainly not the worst contestant ever on this show, but I find him to be irky and full of himself, so I don't mind the dig. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:56 pm

I don't think she was trying to be hurtful, but it was so dang obvious she was talking about Luke, that it made me side her a tad. Eh I don't care! He's already macked on two of Nick's reject's, so he's obvi playing the field IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:03 pm

All I got from that was that Luke Rodgers had a new, blonde girlfriend. Lol

But yeah, I think girlfriend wanted clicks. She's a YouTuber after all. JMO

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 87b72b10 Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 86669110 Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:59 pm

I hadn't read his buddytv interview till now. He might want to take it down a notch cause I'm afraid his inflated ego is gonna rupture. What a lowlife. And they threw in comments from BOR too. Condescending and self-important as usual. They are like two peas in a pod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:41 pm

I seriously think they should start dating each other. IMO match made in heaven.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:45 pm

And they can double date with Robby and Chase. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo