SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 55 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:27 pm

ElonM wrote:Luke didn't need fantasy suits and production stress to sleep with his hand picked F3

Not Luke, he took charge.

rofl  rofl

The guy basically took over casting for them with no extra pay and they STILL snubbed him. Ungrateful TPTB smh

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:27 pm

Luke best do not go near Raven she uses stiletto for revenge. giggling giggling cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:33 pm

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Neuman
source

Luke Express:
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 170118-school-bus-lady-index
toot toot! beep beep!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:43 pm

Character is like smoke, it cannot be hidden. - African Proverb

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Neuman
source

Luke Express:
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 170118-school-bus-lady-index
toot toot! beep beep!

Words fail me @kash giggling giggling cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl rofl giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:55 pm

I already started looking for some great emoticons to use for BIP for Josh, Jef, Luke and any other of Jojo's cast offs.  Hugesmile  though I think the rest of the cast offs will fair fairly well if Josh, Jef and Luke make appearances on BIP. laugh out loud

Here's a few I've found so far...
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Steamroller
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Running-over
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Throw_under_bus_by_mirz123-d4dlhl0
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Throw_Under_The_BusSmiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:00 pm

@Ladybug82 omg I love them all laugh out loud. We need one where one throws someone under the bus and it backfires on them. It would be perfect for josh and luke
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Do you guys really think Luke will still go on BIP? I think this kills that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:28 pm

Oh I think he'd say yes in a heart beat if asked.  He'll think and buy their BS of them giving him a redemption edit that will lead to him being roadkill.  And I think TPTB would love some pay back after all the trash talk he's done.  Plus, you know theres some dumb chick stupid enough or fame hungry enough to believe him when he'll profess he screwed up and has changed his ways (like Duh with Josh).  Just to walk away as part of a power couple.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Oh I think he'd say yes in a heart beat if asked.  He'll think and buy their BS of them giving him a redemption edit that will lead to him being roadkill.  And I think TPTB would love some pay back after all the trash talk he's done.  Plus, you know theres some dumb chick stupid enough or fame hungry enough to believe him when he'll profess he screwed up and has changed his ways (like Duh with Josh).  Just to walk away as part of a power couple.  

JMO

Idk. TPTB aren't really hiding the fact they don't like the guy. CH's tweet was pretty bold and overt that they dislike him. He is a brick though, so who knows.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:34 pm

Luke will be on BIP alongside his guitar playing his sh*tty music in every scene trying to serenade multiple women. JMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Oh I think he'd say yes in a heart beat if asked.  He'll think and buy their BS of them giving him a redemption edit that will lead to him being roadkill.  And I think TPTB would love some pay back after all the trash talk he's done.  Plus, you know theres some dumb chick stupid enough or fame hungry enough to believe him when he'll profess he screwed up and has changed his ways (like Duh with Josh).  Just to walk away as part of a power couple.  

JMO

Idk. TPTB aren't really hiding the fact they don't like the guy. CH's tweet was pretty bold and overt that they dislike him. He is a brick though, so who knows.

IMO TPTB were holding onto the info about him since they wanted it all to blow up on camera in BIP. Weren't there rumors that Olivia was going to be on this season? Imagine all the women Lauren, Jubilee, Olivia confronting him on the beach and him having no escape? :uptonogood It would have been such a bigger trainwreck if this all came out on BIP instead of RS's blog. Now that it's out however, I am not sure if he'll be on. But who knows? Maybe they'll ask him just to see if he is idiotic enough to hope for a redemption edit and IMO he is. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo