SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:45 am

IMO, he's subjecting himself to the show and the treatment again, for the fame, attention, getting his name back out, to help increase his music sells, and in general because he wants more time in the spotlight and hopes that another stint leads to and opens more doors to bigger better things.  And I personally don't think he'd care if was as a country music star or the next bachelor.  What he doesn't seem to grasp is it won't as he's not one of their favored anymore, IMO.

They didn't pick him for a reason and IMO they will never choose him now.  He is burning bridges right and left with his constant talking in circles, whinning, complaining and woe is me, those could've, should've been my girls and I'd have done so much better than Nick.  I'm no Nick fan but ain't no way a season of Luke would have been any better.

The only thing I can commend and respect him for is his service.  All the nonsense he's spewed in the last few months makes me totally forget that though.

And I do hope he goes away but it's because I don't want to hear about or from him any more, unless he has an attitude adjustment. laugh out loud Personally I don't care what TPTB do to him at this point.  If he's stupid enough to subject himself to it again after running his mouth, he deserves the multiple busses rev'ing up with his name on it IMO.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:49 am

He seems not to have taken note of Josh and how he was treated, but if he wants to go on BIP more power to him. He is in for a rude awakening and it wont be pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:46 am

Sometimes a BOR can simply be as thick as a brick and has nothing to do with schooling or how much "intelligence". It's what ya do with what ya got.
@Ladybug82--agree with above.
Luke is thick as a brick. Brick and BOR new BIP couple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:45 pm

He was so hurt and resentful when he was stiffed. He said a few nasty things about TPTB. I posted links upthread where he said he didn't want anything to do with this franchise, even future bachelor leads.

Fast forward to today, what would change his mind and accept the BIP offer? I just don't think he is ready to settle down with anyone, although I wouldn't be surprised to see him go on BIP and walk away engaged.

IMO his dislike for TPTB may be overridden by his desire to be on TV again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:08 pm

Imo he wants to put his music career out there, promote it, and he's not doing well without publicity. So he's going to BIP. That's the only fame he'll ever get, and he's taking it. Imo he's just another entitled man with a huge ego, who thinks he somehow deserves more than he's getting from tpbp. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo he wants to put his music career out there, promote it, and he's not doing well without publicity. So he's going to BIP. That's the only fame he'll ever get, and he's taking it. Imo he's just another entitled man with a huge ego, who thinks he somehow deserves more than he's getting from tpbp. JMO.

Too bad he wasn't on Kaitlyn's season. They could have worked on their respective music careers together, even done a duet and whined and complained their way to grasping at the last straws of their 15 minutes of fame.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Oh gosh, what an awful mix that would've been.  And they'd both still be complaining, whining and grasping at straws IMO.  If either had what it took to be the next big country star, it would've already happened.  Since it hasn't for either, leads me to believe their more of the no bad, but not awesomely talented dime a dozen type that try to make it every day.

Not that I think Kaitlyn would've wanted him long term any more than Jojo did, but just think of how bitter he'd have been when he got passed over for golden boy, perfect, Ben.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo he wants to put his music career out there, promote it, and he's not doing well without publicity. So he's going to BIP. That's the only fame he'll ever get, and he's taking it. Imo he's just another entitled man with a huge ego, who thinks he somehow deserves more than he's getting from tpbp. JMO.

ITA! :yes: IMO If he wants a music career, he should go on the Voice or one of those singing reality shows. If he is indeed talented, he might go far and actually get that fame. Why try to be on the Bachelor/BIP to do that?

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Not trying to hate on Luke or his musical talents, but IMO, he'd have just been one of many on The Voice where he thought he'd stand out on Bach/Ette/BIP.  Who knows if he'd have gotten a chair turn on The Voice.  Unfortunately for him, he still wasn't the only musician and the other likes to ride his coat tails and use him and the show the same way he tries to use the show.  laugh out loud

Not saying he's not talented, but if he truly had what it took to make it in the music biz / Nashville / country music, IMO, doors would've opened for him this past year.  The fact they didn't leads me to believe he either doesn't have what it takes, his attitude and actions derailed any possibilities or a combination of both.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:50 pm

At the end of Jojo's season, I wanted to like Luke so I listened to his music, but he just didn't have anything that pulled me in to make me want more. Of course since then, his actions/words made me lose any sense of kindliness toward him. no

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Did he ever release all those songs about JoJo? Upset

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:08 pm

@blueblues Way so creepy!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo