SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by mindless Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:But she tweeted about it herself first, before RS mentioned her.

She didn't really say she was involved though, just laughed at Luke's stupidity. But what she said in response to Lauren pretty much confirmed there was a story there, and she made her tweets private after that. If it wasn't true, I'm sure she would've denied it, so it's weird that Luke brought it up just to dismiss it in that interview.

nikikass wrote:This story kills me.

He is a guy that was on tv briefly that is dating multiple woman at once. And lying to them. And gets caught.

Hmmm... sounds like 1/3 of most men.

I don't get why this is such a big story. I give this story a 4/10

I think it's because ever since he lost Bach gig, he's been whining and throwing shade at Nick, claiming his season would've been so much better because he's such a sincere and honest person and an open book. It's just funny that he's basically the opposite in reality. Oh and RS also said that Luke and James have been hooking up with college girls and whatnot in their tour bus, which is just gross IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:19 pm

nikikass wrote:This story kills me.  

He is a guy that was on tv briefly that is dating multiple woman at once. And lying to them.  And gets caught.

Hmmm... sounds like 1/3 of most men.  

I don't get why this is such a big story.    I give this story a 4/10

Personally it's interesting to me because he has been kind of condescending to Nick portraying himself as superior and the better bachelor, not to mention how a lot of his fans bashed Nick as the bad guy vs Luke, the perfect guy.

Did anyone else noticed his eyes in the video, looking side to side or up, never straight?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Yes i did notice his eyes. It was like he was trying to figure out the "perfect" answer to say Rolling Eyes
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Luke's eyes gives me the creeps :nervous
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:46 pm

Here are a couple of reasons why I think this should be a story other than the obvious:

1. Nick. He was given a lot of crap about not being genuine, how he did 4 shows, wants to get more famous, RS has talked a lot about him supposedly sleeping with 8 women from this franchise, being a ladies man etc. Luke had no issue making some rude statements about Nick.

2. Jordan. He was raked over the coals last summer because of an ex girlfriend and RS when they trashed him because of something he supposedly did at 24 years old 3-4 YEARS ago. He was also raked over the coals because of two or three emails from nameless women or friends of the women who claimed they had casual relationships with him a couple of years ago, but he didn't want anything serious which they admitted they knew while they were with him! Sounds like a lot of men and women in their early to mid twenties that I know, but still, he got killed for it. Luke had some rude things to say about Jordan.

I just don't think it's fair. Luke's a hypocrite. If he wasn't such an azz who was rude about others then perhaps I wouldn't like that he was being called out so much for doing crappy things. I just can't help but sit here and laugh knowing he's turned out to be the biggest loser/shady guy from JoJo's season. 

All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:15 pm

^ What goes around, comes back around...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Yeah, even if 1/3 of the men out there were just like Luke, this still makes a great story because of the image he portrayed and his insistence of sincerity. It's always fascinating to see people so well-loved -- and certainly this was the case for Luke -- crash and burn when it turns out they're not who they portray themselves to be.

And by 'great story', I don't mean an investigative journalism masterpiece that's deserving of any awards. So knock it down a notch, RS. But 'great story' in the context of Bach Nation. Often, we'll see SM clues of played up feuds or cast members throwing weak shade at each other. This Luke stuff is actually some fun drama! The best part is that I don't really feel bad for anyone involved, except maybe Jubilee because I got the sense that she was played by Luke and she wanted him called out, but she didn't necessarily give the green light to have part of her sexual history aired out.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:35 pm

This is why I gave the story a 4/10 because it was bachnation related. (Otherwise it would have been a 1/10)

And Luke really was not a fan fovourite IMO.(he was just f'n creepy) The fan favourites all left before F4.

JoJO got ripped off with the losers she had. Thank god for Jordan.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:36 pm

Luke is a Gigolo if you asked me. He is creepy and unrepentant like Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:52 pm

Nah, the fan favorite was far and away Luke IMO. He got an incredible edit. If I believed him in the slightest, I would have thought he had one of the most heartbreaking exits in recent seasons. 

I'll never forget his perfect line of "I was so in love with her, but I never got the chance to actually love her" when he got into the limo to leave. He had the whole thing played out and the fans ate it up. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:03 am

So in his interview on ET, Luke did admit to dating one of them... and if he's referring to Lauren... didn't RS say on his podcast he was hooking up with other girls while he was with her and he has evidence... but then Luke told ET that all RS info was false... definitely getting my popcorn ready for tomorrow!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:14 am

@BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure May I asked what is happening tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo