SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:18 am

bleuberry wrote:RS is so invested. I neeeed to know why he has this obsession with players/cheaters. It's getting weird laugh out loud.

RealitySteve‏ @RealitySteve
Honestly, it's just sad this point. Devaluing the relationships w these women? Just apologize. Embarrassing.

Maybe after all the time he spends here, he is softening in his old age. I mean we all are old, bored haus fraus. Eventually some of that has to wear off.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:25 am

Luke, a player? Say it isn't so! Btw, why are there so many scandals that follow these Bach contestants? I guess I live a boring life compared to some of these people! laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Now I'm really done with Luke. He just liked a tweet telling Airelle she needs to get Jordan on RS podcast. 

Luke, you're a piece of ****. Suck it up you hypocrite. IMO, of course. laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Now I'm really done with Luke. He just liked a tweet telling Airelle she needs to get Jordan on RS podcast. 

Luke, you're a piece of ****. Suck it up you hypocrite. IMO, of course. laugh out loud

Were Luke and Jordan friends on the show? I mean, I know Luke is up Chase and Robby's butts now, but I didn't think he was like ever part of that garden nonsense or whatever. So therefore, never really chummy with Jordan. It's clear Luke basically swapped out with Jordan in the trio now though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Now I'm really done with Luke. He just liked a tweet telling Airelle she needs to get Jordan on RS podcast. 

It seems like deflecting. What does Jordan have to do with Luke dating many women at the same time, being a sleazy player and liar? Luke getting caught and called out has nothing to do with anyone else but Luke.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Trying to take the heat off him & put blame on anyone else who he thinks is plausible.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Were Luke and Jordan friends on the show? I mean, I know Luke is up Chase and Robby's butts now, but I didn't think he was like ever part of that garden nonsense or whatever. So therefore, never really chummy with Jordan. It's clear Luke basically swapped out with Jordan in the trio now though.
No, they never were. Jordan said he was close to Robby, Chase and Alex on the show because he was always put in a room with them. He said in an interview post show last summer that after filming he stayed in contact with Wells and James the most. Now we know it's just Wells and I've seen him interact with Evan too. 

Luke fits in well with Robby and Chase, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:

It seems like deflecting. What does Jordan have to do with Luke dating many women at the same time, being a sleazy player and liar? Luke getting caught and called out has nothing to do with anyone else but Luke.

That's pretty awful of him IMO. It's pretty much saying get Jordan on LiarBoy's podcast because of the so call dirt he spewed about Jordan, g/f's ex's etc. Which IMO turned out to be a figment of LiarBoy's imagination, and just another person to trash. Talk about trolling in the basement.

Luke appears desperate now. He's probably pulling a Josh/MM scouring SM looking for anything to redeem himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Can these bums (IMO) from Jojo's season leave Jordan out of their sh*t please? All this man does is work, hang out with his loved ones, and go on awesome vacations. Basically he just minds his own business.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:16 pm

Here is literally all Luke needs to do to get people to forget, forgive and move on: 

"I'm sorry for hurting people, specifically Lauren and Airielle. I let the fame and attention go to my head, and I regret my behavior. I'm human and clearly made some mistakes. I'm working towards making better choices and growing to become better person." The end. We all move on. And he still might have a (dismal, far off) shot at The Bachelor gig with that kind of approach too.

I hate, HATE the deflecting, excuses, blaming and hiding behind Jesus and the Army more than the actual cheating. Just freaking own it! Lord.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:

ITA! :yes: He was also trying to drag Nick in this mess yesterday by liking anti-Nick tweets by his supporters. What Jordan and Nick did or didn't do has nothing to do with Luke or his player ways. He just comes across as even more of a loser with each passing day. no no

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:27 pm

He won't shut up and apparently did a Podcast. I haven't listened to it but if anyone's wants to listen and recap here's the link.

https://instagram.com/p/BSmN7Frj0-S/

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo