SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:04 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Does Nick sleep with every female he meets?  I'm getting tired of him.  JMO.
In this instance no one can blame him :-(

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:24 am

Who ever Nick sleeps with, IMO the other party must be agreeing. Takes two to tango sleep together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who ever Nick sleeps with, IMO the other party must be agreeing. Takes two to tango sleep together.

This. I love how Nick has always been judged as this sleaze like he forced any of these women to give it up. Hell idiot Andi in her book, even after blasting him and stating how much she hated him, copped to having the passing thought that she'd probably sleep with him again when they met for the first time a year later. All of these women were more than willing to have sex with him.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:14 pm

From his interviews, etc, he appreciates and respects women. I would think he'd carry that sentiment through in all that he does! giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:32 pm

I don't care who Nick sleeps with but was hoping Jennifer would have avoided him. Oh well. Those SCs showed her in a skirt/cover in the 2nd shot although likely doesn't mean much.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:25 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't care who Nick sleeps with but was hoping Jennifer would have avoided him. Oh well. Those SCs showed her in a skirt/cover in the 2nd shot although likely doesn't mean much.
Nothing at all, unfortunately. I used to be her biggest fan. I was confident she'd go back to the real world and stay out of the Bachelor world. Sleeping with Nick Viall on Bachelor in Paradise (as the spoilers and preview suggest) is literally the opposite of that. Sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:28 pm

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Evan_i11
source: my sc

When the hell was Evan in bed with Jubes??

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:37 pm

In the trailer but never shown.

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:44 pm

I took some sc's from the season promo and ID'd the three proposals. I was especially curious if Carly and Evan did in fact get engaged after Epi 2 last night and Carly's comments. It appears so no no

Grant and Lace:

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Bracel12
The tattoo on the arm identifies this as Grant

Others of Grant (ID'd by the bracelets on the right arm):

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Bracel14
Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Hand_w13

Josh and Amanda:

Amanda has a gold bracelet on while entering the FRC area which helps ID her proposal:

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Amanda11
(sorry if bad quality I'm a rookie)

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Girl_h12
Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Gold_b11

Evan and Carly:

Now for these hooligans, I'm just assuming it's them based on their terrible bracelet preferences.

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Bracel11

All sc's are my own taken from the no discussion thread.

So, for those who were speculating a Jen/Nick proposal, it doesn't appear as such unless it's hidden. I'm optimistic that they at least walked away in a relationship.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+15
nd4reality
atem
bronco18
OnePromise
Alanna