SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:24 pm

Too cute!! Our little Disney princess is in Disneyland right now. I think with a handler as previous Ettes have done media/promo there before.

Edit: thanks @lennoxcolinrolland kisses

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:59 pm

^ She's at Disney Land, which is in Cali. Disney World is in FL. If that makes a difference laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:20 pm

If I still had a pass I would go look for her laugh out loud (curse their expensive prices!)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 8367-910 JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 I_got_13 JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:25 pm

Linds, we could probably gather enough money for a ticket pretty quickly.  Only requirement would be to be friend her and when she's not looking glance at her phone and see if there's a Baddy or something similar listed.  Hugesmile  And grab a pic of their most recent text messages and her phone call log.  laugh out loud

Easy enough right? laugh out loud bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:53 pm

JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 3806527698 Sounds like a plan! ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 8367-910 JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 I_got_13 JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:32 pm

I wish the show would show more natural conversations like this bleachable moment one... They look so comfortable together here. He calls her a hot mess at the end.

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/755217067813408768

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:58 pm

I agree!  It was a cute clip.

Thanks for the link, I've been meaning to post it for Mia. This way she can see it with no comments! bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:02 pm

grace8136 wrote:I wish the show would show more natural conversations like this bleachable moment one... They look so comfortable together here. He calls her a hot mess at the end.

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/755217067813408768

Thanks for bringing this over. The whole thing was adorable laugh out loud

Jordan's brother Luke pretty much said it in his interview from Tuesday and this clip shows it, but they obviously allow the leads and contestants to act normally and to have fun without the stress of filming a show. I think most people would prefer to see this type of interaction regularly during the episode versus the so serious stuff that is so obviously scripted. I hope we get a good representation of JoJo's relationship with Robby in the last couple of episodes.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:22 pm

Here's another cute one! laugh out loud Robby and Jojo Get Carried Away
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:14 pm

I want to see this Rojo intense makeout in the rain that the FSD description says..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW1nxDkNpLYEntertainment Tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:51 am

I love Rojo!! They have such a cute, fun relationship. It reminds me of Jill and Reid almost. Something completely adorable but can only exist in the confines of bubble love of this show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily