SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jimmykimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:39 am

nd4reality wrote:
traveler90 wrote:If they're together I hope they're not glued to their phones laugh out loud

laugh out loud I doubt we will get a picture of them together though. So separately. giggling

If they are happy, I  doubt they will come up for air!! giggling

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

jimmykimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:43 am

I'm having trouble with this week's issue of Us Weekly that I bought online and can only read the text version right now but anyway it says on the LCD (after they went kayaking) that JoJo grills the suitor (Jordan) who didn't ask for Papa Fletcher's permission to marry her and his explanation is that he didn't ask because her parents didn't meet the other guy yet and he didn't think it was fair. It says his rambling explanation only upset JoJo. It was a big issue for her and she was really hurt. It says the next morning this suitor phoned JoJo's parents and told them JoJo meant everything to him and asked for their blessing and they said yes. He wrote JoJo a letter explaining his eleventh-hour move and when she read it, she cried.

When the F1 arrived at the FRC he told JoJo he loved her so much and promised to protect her and keep her safe and that he would wake up every day and choose her. After he proposed, he and JoJo kept saying they loved each other over and over again. A Bachelorette insider says they met up secretly outside of LA the weekend of July 9th and that JoJo and the winner are going strong and are very happy together.

As for the F2 it says when he arrived at the FRC he told JoJo that his love for her made him weak in the knees. Before he could drop to one knee, JoJo stopped him and told him her heart was with someone else and that he deserves the type of love that he had given her. It says he was shocked but not bitter and he just wanted JoJo to be happy.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:53 am

^ Thanks Blu. Wasn't JoJo in Texas the weekend of July 9th though? Didn't she leave the SHV from Jordan on Tuesday July 5th and was with Becca til I believe Thursday or Friday in LA (July 6,7,8) for that photoshoot with StylistLA?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:54 am

His explanation for not asking her parents sounds stupid TBH. Was he always planning on calling them then? Like...? I don't get it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:56 am

^^^^Two thoughts on this. Jordan is really big on integrity, so I can see him feeling the unfairness if he met them first. Second thought -  perhaps a review of SM accounts canot provide clues to this secret meeting. I will look later today.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:His explanation for not asking her parents sounds stupid TBH. Was he always planning on calling them then? Like...? I don't get it.
I think the truth was that he was scared because there was another guy there and didn't want to put himself out there like that. Not great but he eventually did so at least he wasn't too late.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:16 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:His explanation for not asking her parents sounds stupid TBH. Was he always planning on calling them then? Like...? I don't get it.

laugh out loud......reminds me of Bette 10 who also cast a lot of doubt at her F1 & put him through the ringer but then he still asked the parent for permission but somehow Jordan's situation is excuseable because of how Jo doubted him....okies.

Who knows what the real deal was. We will never know the truth behind what really went down on the show IMO. Regardless it's what they make of the relationship post show that counts.....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:20 pm

For something a little more light:

https://twitter.com/eonlinetv/status/759043810877771781

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:27 pm

Media tour is fine. I'm expecting a normal couple and Steve predicting a breakup tomorrow blahblah.

jimmykimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 37 Image69

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:29 pm

So does this mean that Jordy met the Fam first and Robbie second? I thought usually the F1 met the Fam second, but they just edit it as if he was second?
To me, even if there was another person after me, I'd ask if that's what I wanted. This is about your future and not the other person . He only reacted after Jojo's meltdown and it felt more like damage control . If Jojo didn't react like she did, would he have initiated that same gesture? Tbh, this reminds me of his Raya fiasco. Getting caught doing the wrong thing, then rectifying it quick by backtracking . IMHO ,cheaters are very good at that because after all, they always have to cover their tracks. I think Jordy has become very good at this, along with being a master of the snow job. Again, AMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:31 pm

I'm still laughing at the idea of Jordan being big on integrity. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:36 pm

I agree Alanna RS will try to convince us of their break up even as she's walking down the aisle. I think his intell is wrong although he's set himself up nicely so that if they are together Monday night he can say he's still right they were just acting. I think as it stands now they are fine. I think if there is trouble in paradise we will notice something in the next few days.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily