SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:32 pm

ForeverLove wrote:So does this mean that Jordy met the Fam first and Robbie second? I thought usually the F1 met the Fam second, but they just edit it as if he was second?
To me, even if there was another person after me, I'd ask if that's what I wanted. This is about your future and not the other person . He only reacted after Jojo's meltdown and it felt more like damage control . If Jojo didn't react like she did, would he have initiated that same gesture? Tbh, this reminds me of his Raya fiasco. Getting caught doing the wrong thing, then rectifying it quick by backtracking . IMHO ,cheaters are very good at that because after all, they always have to cover their tracks. I think Jordy has become very good at this, along with being a master of the snow job. Again, AMO
The F1 has their MTP date first, but their LCD second, I believe. At least, that's what happened on Ben season (Lauren met his parents first) and JoJo season it seems like (Jordan met her parents first.) Then for the past two seasons, it looks like they aired/are going to air the F1's MTP AND LCD first.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:For something a little more light:

https://twitter.com/eonlinetv/status/759043810877771781
Ohhhh. My favs are JoJo's, Ali's, Ashley's, and Kaitlyn's (which should be on the list TBH.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:34 pm

I agree with other posters here that he didn't do it because 1) he didn't seem to have assurance from her that he was her F1 and 2) she gushed over both of them to their faces at the last RC and he did not look happy. Alternatively it could have been producer influenced.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:38 pm

Also, in Us text print issue, a bachelorette insider says "JoJo and the winner are going strong. They are very happy together." So there's that, I guess.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-tells-runner-up-i-wanted-it-to-be-you-w430969

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:So does this mean that Jordy met the Fam first and Robbie second? I thought usually the F1 met the Fam second, but they just edit it as if he was second?
To me, even if there was another person after me, I'd ask if that's what I wanted. This is about your future and not the other person . He only reacted after Jojo's meltdown and it felt more like damage control . If Jojo didn't react like she did, would he have initiated that same gesture? Tbh, this reminds me of his Raya fiasco. Getting caught doing the wrong thing, then rectifying it quick by backtracking . IMHO ,cheaters are very good at that because after all, they always have to cover their tracks. I think Jordy has become very good at this, along with being a master of the snow job. Again, AMO
The F1 has their MTP date first, but their LCD second, I believe. At least, that's what happened on Ben season (Lauren met his parents first) and JoJo season it seems like (Jordan met her parents first.) Then for the past two seasons, it looks like they aired/are going to air the F1's MTP AND LCD first.

Thank you yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:48 pm

the funny thing is few days earlier he said to her how important (if the most important to him) was to look in the eyes of THE dad so that HE knew how much in love he was with HIS daughter... (eyes wandering away as usual)

no use of YOUR father. He did not made it intimate and personal

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:51 pm

HEA wrote:the funny thing is few days earlier he said to her how important (if the most important to him) was to look in the eyes of THE dad so that HE knew how much in love he was with HIS daughter... (eyes wandering away as usual)

JMO
Yes, because he said "future wife's dad"

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't think of one reason other that script induced reasons, not to ask her dad for his blessing. On this show, if you're in love and you want to marry the person, you ask when you meet them. It doesn't matter how many guys are left. IMO Ben's was also script induced reasons, so he could make the phone call later. Jordan's reason doesn't make sense, and probably will sound like BS because he himself was just doing what he was told IMHO.

How did he even know Robby didn't meet them yet.

IA, GA.
To any sane person his explanation would sound like an excuse.
To a girl who's gaga in love and looking for any sign, it might sound like a viable explanation. no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:01 pm

HEA wrote:the funny thing is few days earlier he said to her how important (if the most important to him) was to look in the eyes of THE dad so that HE knew how much in love he was with HIS daughter... (eyes wandering away as usual)

JMO

Agreed. He did it to appease Jojo because of her tantrum meltdown. He had only ONE chance to look the father in the eye and ask for a blessing. He didn't take ! So now he scrambles and does what he didn't want to do . A non face to face phone call. Everything sounds so sketchy with Jordy.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:05 pm

rhondam wrote:I don't think it's out of his character not to ask. Risky yes, and perhaps even dumb, but he said on the rock, (paraphrased) that the only concerns he has because of this process, is that he's not able to look her dad in the eye and for her dad to KNOW that he IS in love with his daughter and will love her forever etc etc. 

Her dad doesn't know him—at all. They've never even met at the point of him saying this and they're only going to know each other for, what? 3hrs? 4hrs? 6hrs? Here is where the integrity part comes in; he doesn't feel right having her father say, yes go ahead marry my daughter even though I've only just met you. 

Add to this, the fact that there's another guy about to ask her dad the exact same thing, lessens the importance and meaning for him and he assumes her dad, in this once in a lifetime moment. 

JoJo explains how upset she was tha t he didn't ask and in the morning he realizes he doesn't want to lose Jo over this so asks her dad last minute and I think he will ask her dad the way he's always wanted to, down the road when that "real" time comes. I think this is part of what's in his letter. This is AJMO as I see it.

Not to get too deep into psychology but as the last born particularly of such a successful brother, I wonder whether J has performance issues (I don’t mean sexual). Unlike typically high striving first born children, I’ve known a number of ‘babies’ that tend to be more laid back and slow to move for fear of not measuring up to an older sibling…

Last edited by SueSt on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:06 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Also, in Us text print issue, a bachelorette insider says "JoJo and the winner are going strong. They are very happy together." So there's that, I guess.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-tells-runner-up-i-wanted-it-to-be-you-w430969

... as of publication time.... giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:09 pm

BBJ has said that basically every point of his career (life?) has been a disappointment and he was always measured against the BEST and he was never good enough and it never worked out. I'm not surprised he'd be slow to move and cautious considering she's treating him like a Russian spy ready to tell her secrets to the Soviets. Instead of building him up, she's tearing him down while simultaneously being totally in love with him laugh out loud She's a mess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily