SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Robert Mills is an executive producer of the show and he re-tweeted the following: the first one from Chad about seeing Jordan and Robby at the AFTR and then Kristin Baldwin's (the yahoo blogger) response insinuating that bachelor nation already knows all the dirt that's out there.

Again confirms that these producers are just about the ratings and zero respect for the cast....it will be interesting how CH navigates the AFTR on Monday...jmo.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 54 Robert11[/url]

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 54 Robert12[/url]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:56 pm

He was nicknamed Milsy the pig by us during / after Des season. I see he's not changed. And the entire production has got worse.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:57 pm

If they could have a Jerry Springer/Maury Povich mud flinging show, MF would have his wet dream come true on tv.  I guess the couple would have to get married on live tv, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:00 am

nd4reality wrote:He was nicknamed Milsy the pig by us during / after Des season. I see he's not changed. And the entire production has got worse.

Perfect nickname. I despise that guy no
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:07 am

He is a weaselly looking guy too. source
 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 54 Mills

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:08 am

Robert Mills is actually a high ranking network executive assigned to The Bachelor franchise, among others.

Senior Vice President of Alternative Series, Specials & Late-Night Programming for ABC Entertainment

http://deadline.com/2015/02/robert-mills-named-head-of-alternative-programming-abc-1201377405/

If Mike Fleiss answers to anyone, he would Robert Mills.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 54 1646190589

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:28 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:14 am

mercieme wrote:Robert Mills is an executive producer of the show and he re-tweeted the following: the first one from Chad about seeing Jordan and Robby at the AFTR and then Kristin Baldwin's (the yahoo blogger) response insinuating that bachelor nation already knows all the dirt that's out there.

Again confirms that these producers are just about the ratings and zero respect for the cast....it will be interesting how CH navigates the AFTR on Monday...jmo.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 54 Robert11[/url]

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 54 Robert12[/url]

ha what will be great is when Chadbear tries to get his digs in again and not only does Jojo, but this this time Jordan and Robby all say he is not worth there breath...then it will be a powers that be fail again.

Better yet would be if Robby say hey Chad, i just wanna say thank you for taking that nutcase Hope of my hands, hope your happy with my sloppy seconds cantstopl

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:22 am

If Jordan brought gag gifts it's because that's what the interns got for him. It's not like they let the cast go shopping. It may have been his idea but I think it's more likely they convinced him it was a good idea. It's probably not that big of a deal in the long run. I'm sure Robby brought the perfect gift because that's what they wanted him to bring. Ultimately it's all about the edit for them. JMO

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:35 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Hey!! We're one step (laugh out loud) away from JoJo and Val on DWTS! She faved Chris Soules tweet of him at the Maks and Val tour tonight! Whoop whoop! I even tweeted at her to find a way to get on DWTS and ask for Val as her partner laugh out loud (I hope my wishes come trueeeee!)

Pleaseeeeeeeee don't let her be on there with all her cryingggggggggggggggggggggg......
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:54 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Hey!! We're one step (laugh out loud) away from JoJo and Val on DWTS! She faved Chris Soules tweet of him at the Maks and Val tour tonight! Whoop whoop! I even tweeted at her to find a way to get on DWTS and ask for Val as her partner laugh out loud (I hope my wishes come trueeeee!)

Pleaseeeeeeeee don't let her be on there with all her cryingggggggggggggggggggggg......
Hey! She wouldn't be trying to find a man on there, so I doubt she'd be crying buckets! IMO. I want this! Okayyyyy?! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:00 am

Well, I've stopped watching DWTS so no harm or foul for me laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:07 am

^ Exactly. If not wanting to watch, there's such thing as a fast forward and/or mute button. I use both daily. On my remote and in my mind...especially the mute button!! Jus sayinnnn laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily