SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:20 am

mindless wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't know if Robby was being sincere or not. It was a little too perfectly rehearsed for me. Parents often seem to prefer the f2 so it's nothing new.

It may have been rehearsed but at least it shows he put some thought into it in advance. I'm impressed by any sign of effort really after watching Jordan coast along all season doing the bare minimum and not even that without some pushing from JoJo. I hope he at least showed some effort in the bedroom, because I can't for the life of me understand what JoJo sees in him. She deserves a guy who takes the initiative every now and then instead of always making excuses.

Good Post Robby tried as hard to win Jo as Jo tried to win Jordon. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:32 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Hey!! We're one step (laugh out loud) away from JoJo and Val on DWTS! She faved Chris Soules tweet of him at the Maks and Val tour tonight! Whoop whoop! I even tweeted at her to find a way to get on DWTS and ask for Val as her partner laugh out loud (I hope my wishes come trueeeee!)

Pleaseeeeeeeee don't let her be on there with all her cryingggggggggggggggggggggg......
Hey! She wouldn't be trying to find a man on there, so I doubt she'd be crying buckets! IMO. I want this! Okayyyyy?! laugh out loud

OK.... For you only. :cutesmile!:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:37 am

Robby just posted. He is in Hollywood. Wonder when he got in and who photographed him for this casual shot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:35 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh gawd. Hope and Jen (the psycho exes) are in LA hanging out. Probs with Chad. I hope they don't all show up at ATFR.. laugh out loud This crew is so f'ing crazyyyyy.

IMO.

Now all we need is the bestest trainer EVAH! Circus complete! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:39 am

Ps- Hopes IG is private again. Girl is weird Rolling Eyes
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:11 am

shaughnessyb wrote:Ps- Hopes IG is private again. Girl is weird Rolling Eyes
Which means she's perfect for Chad since he can never make up his mind on SM either.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:02 am

LoveDovez wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Noooo. Why does Chad have to be at ATFR? He said he'd be on his best behavior...but yeah the hell right. IMO.

The ChadBear needs to be there to launch the truth grenades :stirthepot bowdown :dancingdoggy:

I think if there was anyway possible he could pull it off Mf would have Chad as the next Bach. I think MF is in love with Chad, himself. He knows he is TV ratings GOLD. ; )

I'm not disputing your statement, but I don't quite understand why he'd bring in great ratings. I would not watch any show with him as the focal point, and I know many others with the same sentiment. I am aware that there are many who find him entertaining. But if he does have any time on ATFR, that will save me some time watching, because I'll FF through it. I've had more than I can stand of him and his negativity.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:08 am

Chad definitely wants the spotlight on him. He's the classic contestant looking to extend his 15 minutes of fame. Good luck with that, bruh!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:08 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:

The ChadBear needs to be there to launch the truth grenades :stirthepot bowdown :dancingdoggy:

I think if there was anyway possible he could pull it off Mf would have Chad as the next Bach. I think MF is in love with Chad, himself. He knows he is TV ratings GOLD. ; )

I'm not disputing your statement, but I don't quite understand why he'd bring in great ratings.  I would not watch any show with him as the focal point, and I know many others with the same sentiment.  I am aware that there are many who find him entertaining.  But if he does have any time on ATFR, that will save me some time watching, because I'll FF through it.  I've had more than I can stand of him and his negativity.  
Yeah, I'm not sute on the Chad obsession either at this point, it's very overplayed imo. However, it likely means there's no breakup/makeup to discuss with Jo & BBJ so whatever, I'll take Chad if it means Harrison won't try to make my little JojoBean cry (again!!!) laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:09 am

He is polarizing. 
I think he creates the same kind of response as mud wrestling, Jerry Springer type shows or even politics.
Rubber necking snarls traffic and can create gridlock because so many are glued to what's going on. It attracts viewers. 
I am "out" on what is real and what was potentiated for the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:16 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Never mind. Hope and Jen are hanging out by themselves. Chad is back home in Oklahoma.

So, with Chad back in Oklahoma, do you think that his tweet was just him messing with his "fans" and the rest of us?

If I were JoJo and Jordan and they allowed Chad to come to the AFTR with the specific idea to ruin that time for me, I would get up and leave the stage and never look back.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:21 am

Longhornfan wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Never mind. Hope and Jen are hanging out by themselves. Chad is back home in Oklahoma.

So, with Chad back in Oklahoma, do you think that his tweet was just him messing with his "fans" and the rest of us?

If I were JoJo and Jordan and they allowed Chad to come to the AFTR with the specific idea to ruin that time for me, I would get up and leave the stage and never look back.

ITA  but contractually, could they do that?  ^^^^

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily