SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:22 am

Isnt there a show called Dating Naked or something like that ..... Thats about the only thing Chad would be "fit" for.  Hes got about the right amount of class to do something like that. laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:24 am

nd4reality wrote:He was nicknamed Milsy the pig by us during / after Des season. I see he's not changed. And the entire production has got worse.
ITA. and I remember. He is disgusting.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:26 am

LoveDovez wrote:
mindless wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't know if Robby was being sincere or not. It was a little too perfectly rehearsed for me. Parents often seem to prefer the f2 so it's nothing new.

It may have been rehearsed but at least it shows he put some thought into it in advance. I'm impressed by any sign of effort really after watching Jordan coast along all season doing the bare minimum and not even that without some pushing from JoJo. I hope he at least showed some effort in the bedroom, because I can't for the life of me understand what JoJo sees in him. She deserves a guy who takes the initiative every now and then instead of always making excuses.

Good Post   Robby tried as hard to win Jo as Jo tried to win Jordon. ; )

:yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:26 am

In the past, there has been cast that walked off stage during the ATFR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:30 am

I think anyone that comes on the show a second time (the first time you give 'em a pass. they can claim ignorance), has, on some level given up the rights to claim they are not fame whores. It's all a matter of degree. Chad is disgusting but JoJo is NOT an innocent.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:45 am

What does Chad being "disgusting" have to do with JoJo not being "innocent"? Like Chad would say, that's comparing "apples to pickles." IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

I think if there was anyway possible he could pull it off Mf would have Chad as the next Bach. I think MF is in love with Chad, himself. He knows he is TV ratings GOLD. ; )

I'm not disputing your statement, but I don't quite understand why he'd bring in great ratings.  I would not watch any show with him as the focal point, and I know many others with the same sentiment.  I am aware that there are many who find him entertaining.  But if he does have any time on ATFR, that will save me some time watching, because I'll FF through it.  I've had more than I can stand of him and his negativity.  
Yeah, I'm not sute on the Chad obsession either at this point, it's very overplayed imo. However, it likely means there's no breakup/makeup to discuss with Jo & BBJ so whatever, I'll take Chad if it means Harrison won't try to make my little JojoBean cry (again!!!) laugh out loud

Alanna I love the name Jojobean! Totally agree that with Chad coming no major breakup announcement for the happy couple. They need drama and Chad was elected! Lol
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:In the past, there has been cast that walked off stage during the ATFR.

Refresh my memory? It's been a while winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 57 3806527698

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:40 pm

This season was more about Chad than Jojo. I agree with GQ, it got boring after Chad left. Jojojo is a doozy...I guess I like seeing a guy chase a girl rather than the other way around.

Why buy the cow when you can get milk for free.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:47 pm

northernviewer wrote:Isnt there a show called Dating Naked or something like that ..... Thats about the only thing Chad would be "fit" for.  Hes got about the right amount of class to do something like that. laugh out loud

Ummm... actually he wouldn't even be fit for that after steroid use... as Evan so kindly reminded everyone at the Sex Talk date!  It may be a good advertisement actually for why you shouldn't juice....

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Jen (Grant's ex) looks just like Jen S (From Ben's season & BIP), except Jen S is prettier. They look almost identical though IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:27 pm

SueSt wrote:I think anyone that comes on the show a second time (the first time you give 'em a pass. they can claim ignorance), has, on some level given up the rights to claim they are not fame whores. It's all a matter of degree. Chad is disgusting but JoJo is NOT an innocent.

Well said IA. The difference is Chad mouths off and says what he thinks. JoJo acts and will say whatever it takes to play the role, as all leads do for the most part.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily