SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:52 pm

Rumors started when plastic surgeons who have not operated on her before, started speculating whether she used cosmetic surgery to enhance her looks. They claim that there were obvious facial changes since her last appearance on the Bachelor. On RadarOnline,com, Dr Susan Evans says “ The tip of her nose dropped some, which may simply be age or rhinoplasty.”

There were also speculations that Jojo used calcium hydrocyapatiete in her laugh lines and chin area. Facial fillers was also a possibility to soften her facial lines. Other renowned plastic surgeons also suggested that Jojo might have undergone breast augmentation surgery even before she took these pictures. Boob job? Yes very likely when you see the shape of her breasts.

However, there were some that say such major plastic surgery enhancements were not possible given the short time frame that Jojo was appointed as the Bachelorette. Some argued that there was just too little time for too much work to achieve such astounding results. But it is also a known fact that rhinoplasty or nose job, if given proper care, can have a full recovery in as soon as 2 weeks. So, it is still open to debate.

And according to celebrity Jesse Csincsak, he says it exactly what reality television is about “They make people change their appearance for TV ratings,” he claimed. “They don’t care what it is: teeth, face, boobs, butt, you name it. If it’s going to create ratings and puts dollars in their pocket, they will do it.”

http://latestplasticsurgery.com/jojo-fletcher-plastic-surgery-before-and-after-photos/

Little do they know she had breast augmentation before her stint on this show. giggling

Back to top Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:
This beauty has a big decision to make tonight! Are you team Jordan or Team Robbie?! Let us know... #TheBachelorette #WineNight #GirlsNightIn #TeamViewingParty #MondaysArentSoBad winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 68 1f339PS this photo was shot by our friend and girl boss, the one and only @ValorieDarling winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 68 1f60d by @lovedetailed

Per the bolded: 
It's comments like this one that get others to refer to this show as a "competition".  When the term "team" is used, often the term competition immediately comes to mind. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:58 pm

^ Those mags and surgeons say the same shi*t about every "celebrity" in radar online, life and style, and intouch.

JoJo obviously got breast implants, surprisingly (NOT winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 68 3806527698 ) that procedure is actually very common, and the number 1 procedure women get when getting plastic surgery. No offense, but if ladies had the money, I'm sure a lot of them would pay for a bigger cup or two. IMO. Like I said, boobs and legs are the favorites among women feeling and dressing sexy. IMO.

JoJo's nose looks exactly the same though IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:02 pm

mysthelma wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
This beauty has a big decision to make tonight! Are you team Jordan or Team Robbie?! Let us know... #TheBachelorette #WineNight #GirlsNightIn #TeamViewingParty #MondaysArentSoBad winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 68 1f339PS this photo was shot by our friend and girl boss, the one and only @ValorieDarling winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 68 1f60d by @lovedetailed
She is a stunner. 

Most of all I like her inner beauty...kind, compassionate and giving.
Me too! It's easy for me to see why all 4 fell in love with her!  :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by NJHockeyMom Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:09 pm

Doesn't that look like there are two people in the ocean in that last picture?

NJHockeyMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:10 pm

I think that Jordan and JoJo will claim to be trying to make it work together for a little while, but will announce a breakup after a few months. On GMA today they said "tomorrow, JoJo and her fiancé will be here" so they are already announcing she's still engaged I guess. I thought that was weird. So yea I don't think they will admit to being broken up just yet.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:18 pm

^ That's what they all do IMO. Try for a while and then don't try no more. Potato tomato. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:23 pm

Yea, I mean I think they are already broken up. But RS said he wasn't sure if they would fake it for a while, or actually admit to a breakup. I'm saying I think they will fake it. I think some couples actually do try to make it work, or actually are together, like Lauren and Ben, Kaitlyn and Shawn. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Duke702 wrote:Yea, I mean I think they are already broken up. But RS said he wasn't sure if they would fake it for a while, or actually admit to a breakup. I'm saying I think they will fake it. I think some couples actually do try to make it work, or actually are together, like Lauren and Ben, Kaitlyn and Shawn. jmo.
I'm not going to trust RS' words as gospel. He's been very wishy washy with this whole topic for weeks now. Hell, even just 3 weeks ago (when he claims he started hearing rumors of trouble), he asked one of BECCA's friends if Jordan and JoJo were still together, according to Becca's other friend on this board. I think the only way to tell and have an idea of what's going on in their relationship is to see how they interact in their post show media. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Reminders that this is a discussion thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:33 pm

Kathryn lane smith
@klanesmith

So excited for @BacheloretteABC finale tonight! Can't wait to see my sweet@JoelleFletcher's new chapter in her life begin!

1:21 PM - 1 Aug 2016

Does JoJo's best friend know the outcome? Most likely. It doesn't sound to me that she ends up alone.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:35 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Kathryn lane smith
@klanesmith

So excited for @BacheloretteABC finale tonight! Can't wait to see my sweet@JoelleFletcher's new chapter in her life begin!

1:21 PM - 1 Aug 2016

Does JoJo's best friend know the outcome?  Most likely.  It doesn't sound to me that she ends up alone.  
She definitely does IMO. She's always tweeting about Jordan almost every Monday. And usually compliments. Especially about his teeth laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily