SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:31 am

It was the trees I thought were familiar. But I agree now, seeing both. Not the same.

Thanks guys!! Smiley

ETA: Looks like Robby was out with friends last night:

bachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 59 Image19
https://instagram.com/p/BIgd06XA1KH/

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:09 am

IRose, both are in the LA area and there are those palm trees all over.
Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:22 am

IMO, Robby's out and about and enjoying his weekend.  A few more from yesterday/last night:

Hyding out with this guy  bachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 59 1f339  by @nicole_mazzola

#HavanaSaturdays with #TheBachelorette finalist @roberthunter89 and @atlmf by @rhettdiller
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:55 am

Not sure if this has been posted:

ET - Finale secrets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVeeI5-F4yI

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:59 am

IrelandRose wrote:Not sure if this has been posted:

ET - Finale secrets:

Interesting Robby says he can't answer that yet when asked if he would be the Bachelor, followed by we'll know in a couple of days.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:01 pm

Interesting what Luke said. "Before" Jordan stepped out of the Limo, Jojo was very excited about meeting Jordan.

Yep, imo Jordy was F1 as soon as she knew he signed the dotted line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Not sure if this has been posted:

ET - Finale secrets:

Interesting Robby says he can't answer that yet when asked if he would be the Bachelor, followed by we'll know in a couple of days.

I was thinking the same thing and about to post as if...

1) He can admit he is wanting to be the next Bach or is in discussions to be next Bach
2) It will be announced he is next Bach....(I just cannot see them going with him for so many reasons, IMO).
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:15 pm

Robby can't say either way about the Bachelor until AFR to not hint at the finish/F1, IMO.

Did that video confirm Michelle from Survivor "is" a contestant or wants to be a contestant for TB?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:23 pm

IA @MiniDiva but what got me is he said "in a couple of days" I don't think they'll announce it in a couple of days, but what do I know. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA @MiniDiva but what got me is he said "in a couple of days" I don't think they'll announce it in a couple of days, but what do I know. laugh out loud

Maybe he meant in a couple of days, he'll be able to answer that question? Anyway, I didn't notice a suit bag, hope he isn't going on the ATFR in one of his shorts. That would be funny and fun to see.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:27 pm

Very interesting that Luke referred to as Jojo being excited before Jordan stepped out of the limo. Probably a shade after knowing that they were acquainted right before the show started. I really think TPTB developed the story line as soon as they cast Jordan. Rolling Eyes

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:28 pm

SarahD wrote:Very interesting that Luke referred to as Jojo being excited before Jordan stepped out of the limo. Probably a shade after knowing that they were acquainted right before the show started.  I really think TPTB developed the story line as soon as they cast Jordan. Rolling Eyes

I asked that same question. Using the word "before " has some not so nice connotations imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily