SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:47 pm

JoJo just liked this on IG:

https://instagram.com/p/BIh7ZpTht-i/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:48 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:I could go with either of the four. They all bring something different to the table. It's also going to be interesting if Jojo really was their type by seeing who they pick as their F1.

You can't help who you fall for, so sometimes your usual type isn't who you end up with. Regardless, at least physically JoJo and Robby's ex look like twins. Out of the girls on Ben's season, Luke said in the Glamour interview that he wanted the bachelorette to be JoJo. Chase is still telling interviewers that JoJo should have picked him, so at the very least, they all seemed to be attracted to her and enjoyed their time with her. IMO.

All rejects pretty much say the same thing tho. It's interesting who they end up with from the selection of girls given.

Luke said what he did before the season even started filming. It was when he was first sent to LA in March. A lot of the guys were picking between Robby and Jordan and Chase said himself.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:50 pm

Why couldn't JoJo just fall in love and pick Chaser?! He's still lusting after her...even with the bachelor gig dangling in front of him! laugh out loud My cutieeeeee pieeeee.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:56 pm

I feel like if Chaser really wanted to be lead he wouldn't have said he still has a lot of love for Jojo. There is no denying how enamored he still is with Jojo, he had to get a hug from her at men tell all.

I agree Ash2214 he looked soo damn good in that blue suit, and soo fresh up close I was drooling...

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 62 1f49b   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 62 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:01 pm

mysthelma wrote:I feel like if Chaser really wanted to be lead he wouldn't have said he still had a lot of love for Jojo. There is no denying how enamored he still is with Jojo, he had to get a hug from her at men tell all.

I agree Ash2214 he looked soo damn good in that blue suit, and soo fresh up close I was drooling...

Agreed. Or said in that interview that she should pick him. Or when he went back to talk to her during the RC and said if things didn't work out with the other two he'd essentially want her back.. I mean...that is not bachelor talk! That is someone who sounds like he doesn't give a sh*t about being the bachelor! Imo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:06 pm

My impression is Chase knows that JoJo has moved on and he is definitely interested in being the lead if offered. Chase would make a great lead--He is a beautiful man and I love that he enjoys all the outdoor activities that he snaps about.  The girl that won survivor, Meredith who apparently wants to be on the show, would be a good contestant for his season.  Smiley
JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:09 pm

I think Chase is interested in lead, but moreso not interested in being lead than the former. He's had much more negative to say about being lead than positive at this point in time and his answers to questions about lead have been wayyyy different than previous leads (and not necessarily in a way where it was obvious they were gunning for lead.)

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:27 pm

E! Live from the Red Carpet

Access Hollywood

Entertainment Tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:00 pm

They groomed Luke since his live exit on his SM, they edited him to be next bach (said multiple time on this forum I think), he clearly say he will take the gig on his interviews or use words that nobody can mistake about.... IMO

versus

chase who at the MTA was not approached yet and just said last week that he is in discussions....... IMO

mmmmm trending is good for chase for sure but it went out of the roof for luke. .... IMO

I never warmed about Chase whom i found childish jumping on beds (x2), associated with alex, jordan and robby, and seen in chad drama (even tho the edits cut it, we can still see it). The guy is boooooooooooooooooooring. And after a ad nauseam Ben told me he loved me talking, I am just not ready for a ad nauseam Divorce talking. nope .... IMO

I am ready to listen my sweet country singer with his Texas accent. Yes I am. :rosiecolored

Back to top Go down

Post by znourf Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:44 pm

Looking to get a glimpse of Jo next week in NYC. Do we have any idea what press she is doing? She's on for GMA and Live with Kelly. She is not on the AOL build schedule like previous leads + winners

znourf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:50 pm

znourf wrote:Looking to get a glimpse of Jo next week in NYC. Do we have any idea what press she is doing? She's on for GMA and Live with Kelly. She is not on the AOL build schedule like previous leads + winners
Hm. That's weird. Has it always been like that for AOL? She didn't do Jimmy Kimmel at the beginning of the season either, so maybe press is just dialed down this season..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:58 pm

znourf wrote:Looking to get a glimpse of Jo next week in NYC. Do we have any idea what press she is doing? She's on for GMA and Live with Kelly. She is not on the AOL build schedule like previous leads + winners

Welcome1

She is planned on Jimmy Kimmel for sure (I read it here), but I do not know if we listed it somewhere here. Will be a good idea for fans who wish to follow her after the finale. It is interested that maybe she will not do the usual tour with the F1, as maybe there is no F1. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily