SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:39 am

MiniDiva wrote:From Elan:
thebachelorette finale is LIVE. you'll laugh. you'll cry. you'll maybe hit your knee on the coffee table and scream.

tonight. #thebachelorette finale is LIVE. you'll laugh. you'll cry. you'll maybe hit your knee on the coffee table and scream by @theyearofelan
Source

From Chris H.:
This literally is the final rose tonight! See you for the 3-hour #thebachelorette Live event tonight.

This literally is the final rose tonight! See you for the 3-hour #thebachelorette Live event tonight by @chrisbharrison
Source

versus.... (daylight/sunset)

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 69 Late12
abc

:detective sneakyl

ETA: ooooooooo but look at those tiny little boats showing up  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 69 2498057887

Last edited by HEA on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:40 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Kathryn lane smith
@klanesmith

So excited for @BacheloretteABC finale tonight! Can't wait to see my sweet@JoelleFletcher's new chapter in her life begin!

1:21 PM - 1 Aug 2016

Does JoJo's best friend know the outcome?  Most likely.  It doesn't sound to me that she ends up alone.  
She definitely does IMO. She's always tweeting about Jordan almost every Monday. And usually compliments. Especially about his teeth laugh out loud

His teeth are so white and straight. I'm jealous. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:22 am

Mommyof1 wrote:...His teeth are so white and straight...
Jordan visited a dentist spend $$$$ and got veneers. That's why he has perfect teeth JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:36 am

Good for him! I'm still jealous.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 69 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:46 am

I have no real opinion on whether they're still together but RS doesn't always get it right. It's an easy prediction for him because short term it's impossible to know if it's true or not unless they break up. If they're together he can just say they're faking it for now. I will be interested to see what they're like on ATFR tonight.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:51 am

An interview with Luke and Chase as to who should Jojo pick , Robby or Jordan. Both answered Jordan is the great fit. See below excerpts or you can click the link to watch the video.

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/783781/who-should-jojo-fletcher-pick-in-the-bachelorette-finale-jordan-rodgers-or-robby-hayes

Jordan Rodgers or Robby Hayes?

That is the question on every fan of The Bachelorette's mind today as the time has come for JoJo Fletcher to choose between the former football player and the former competitive swimmer (Seems like she has a type, right?) during tonight's finale of the ABC hit. And when E! News attended the Men Tell All taping, we decided to get some expert opinions on which suitor JoJo would be better off with: her most recent exes, Luke Pell and Chase McNary!

While Chase, the second runner-up, admitted it's a tough call for him because he likes both Jordan and Robby "a lot as individuals," he did go on to say, "Jordan is a good choice for JoJo."

As for Luke, who made it to the final four and is the frontrunner to be the next Bachelor, he also agreed that Aaron Rodgers' younger brother seems to be JoJo's pick. Both are great guys. I think JoJo was excited about Jordan before anybody stepped out of the limo," Luke explained to us. "There was a lot of hype coming in for him being on the show... she gave him the first impression rode and just looked at him with a lot high expectation from the beginning than she did a lot of the other guys. That's probably the best fit for her, that made her happy then and I think that'll make her happy going forward as well."
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:52 am

even taylor swift says so cantstopl

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 69 Elan10
elan twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:52 am

Another interview with ET asking both Luke and Chase who's the right fit for Jojo. I really like Chase description of Jojo and Jordan's relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVeeI5-F4yI

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:57 am

albean99 wrote:I have no real opinion on whether they're still together but RS doesn't always get it right. It's an easy prediction for him because short term it's impossible to know if it's true or not unless they break up. If they're together he can just say they're faking it for now. I will be interested to see what they're like on ATFR tonight.

Agreed! If they are like Brad and Emily or Courtney and Ben's ATFR I will call them done. If not I will be in my normal wait and see zone for a while like I am for all couples. I never thought either was in it for the long haul as such I think they are perfect for each other short term.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:59 am

For me, there's no doubt she picked Jordy. My doubt is Jordy sustaining after the bubble bursts. Mission accomplished for him Doors will open. I don't think a Jojo on his arm will help because it might feel like an anchor once he is given wings to fly. I do think we'll see a couple on the rocks and thus fillers of other past cast to keep it rosey. Amo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:01 am

Isabel123 wrote:An interview with Luke and Chase as to who should Jojo pick , Robby or Jordan. Both answered Jordan is the great fit. See below excerpts or you can click the link to watch the video.

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/783781/who-should-jojo-fletcher-pick-in-the-bachelorette-finale-jordan-rodgers-or-robby-hayes

Jordan Rodgers or Robby Hayes?

That is the question on every fan of The Bachelorette's mind today as the time has come for JoJo Fletcher to choose between the former football player and the former competitive swimmer (Seems like she has a type, right?) during tonight's finale of the ABC hit. And when E! News attended the Men Tell All taping, we decided to get some expert opinions on which suitor JoJo would be better off with: her most recent exes, Luke Pell and Chase McNary!

While Chase, the second runner-up, admitted it's a tough call for him because he likes both Jordan and Robby "a lot as individuals," he did go on to say, "Jordan is a good choice for JoJo."

As for Luke, who made it to the final four and is the frontrunner to be the next Bachelor, he also agreed that Aaron Rodgers' younger brother seems to be JoJo's pick. Both are great guys. I think JoJo was excited about Jordan before anybody stepped out of the limo," Luke explained to us. "There was a lot of hype coming in for him being on the show... she gave him the first impression rode and just looked at him with a lot high expectation from the beginning than she did a lot of the other guys. That's probably the best fit for her, that made her happy then and I think that'll make her happy going forward as well."

I think luke is way more reserved about jordan... the same way, i think, he did not want to defend alex during the MTA but said his mind around it that alex was not mature and a bit over the top as it is generally the case with guys who went to the army. IMO

i know it was discussed and probably still will after that but i will of course defend 'my' guy. I think he knows how it ends and I think he is very very cautious about his wording. I think he watch the show the same way jojo watched ben's season and he saw how she acted around jordan and chasing him and acting like a little bird just out of his egg waiting to be fed by all the BS jordan could give her. IMO

above is MY opinion. TY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:01 am

I'm predicting the AtFr to be awkward similar to Courtney/Ben Brad/Emily. I will be shocked if it's not. But we shall see. I will def be reading east coast spoilers thougth because I'm impatient, laugh out loud.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily