SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jimmykimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:48 am

Me too. Happily ever after is always good enough for me. JoJo and Jordan seem very happy, wish them both luck.

IA with @Kashathediva - RS IMO was fed the info to stir things up before the premier. It worked!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

jimmykimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:51 am

Does anyone have a link to them on Jimmy Kimmel or GMA?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:54 am

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:58 am

nutty1 wrote:Does anyone have a link to them on Jimmy Kimmel or GMA?

Fan thread no discussion.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3454-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-fan-forum-media-no-discussion#1012260

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:59 am

babs wrote:I'm a fan of Happy ever after so I really do hope they make it last.  I have come to despise RS and the power he has to ruin people's reputation.  I wish someone could get some "good" dirt on him and bring him down.  If he would just post spoilers I would be good with that but he has to make it personal.  I bet he has a small w**nie!

That last sentence made me spitcoffee.

RS is getting too much into their personal lives. He used to be funny when just snarking about the show. At some point snark gets old and a symptom of a bitter person. He then switched to spoiling which IMO was not good either because that too set unrealistic expectations on the final couple and all the final contestants with his followers and people who "heard" his predictions.
IMO he has ruined the show-for me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Just had a wonderful idea .....how about Chad becoming the new RS giggling He could be the new spoiler guy, perfect use for the real Baddy of this season!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:10 pm

northernviewer wrote:Just had a wonderful idea .....how about Chad becoming the new RS giggling   He could be the new spoiler guy, perfect use for the real Baddy of this season!

Can you imagine the collection of domain names he would have!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Thanks for those videos!
Maybe JoJo didn't actually break it off with him, maybe it was more an ultimatum?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:14 pm

BacheloretteFinale BOOM: Last night's final rose ceremony drew 8.4M viewers and a 2.5 A18-49-- both *up* vs. overnight numbers for 2015.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:19 pm

nutty1 wrote:Thanks for those videos!
Maybe JoJo didn't actually break it off with him, maybe it was more an ultimatum?

TBH I don't see that either. Mo.

I think he has been fed stuff in an otherwise very clear cut season and he has run with it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:21 pm

JoJo and Jordan have been pretty happy, sweet, and playful in all their interviews this morning. I figured they might be awkward on ATFR considering the circumstances: Aaron stuff, edits, Chad, rumors. But other than that, they've been fine IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:26 pm

I don't have a link to the article yet, but Luke Rodgers was interviewed this morning and the interviewer just posted this to twitter:

@JaredStillman: Luke Rodgers: I've never seen my brother talk about a girl or care about a girl like he does with JoJo.

@JaredStillman: Luke Rodgers: (Jordan and Jojo's relationship) is for real and I think this really is the one

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily