SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:27 am

00:24:20
Beagle wrote:
Beagle wrote:This might be the same Fayme.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She'll be 35 in December.

yes
Looks like the same woman.
The age/residence I came across was likely outdated.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:38 am

Jeez with a name like Fayme, she could be manna from heaven for this show.
I can see Nick saying: "This is my wife, Fayme". cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovequest Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:07 am

I thought Nick likes them young... Or?no idea

Lovequest

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:37 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:@amandacleghorn
Amanda Cleghorn
instagram: @amanda_cleghorn -- Taylor Swift RED tour dancer, lip sync battle dancer, Popstar movie, SYTYCDC top female | Go 2 Talent Agency

Despite the fact that she is in show business, it looks like she could match Nick's description of his ideal girl. Family is important to her (she says). She eats pizza, she has friends that are 30 (so she is likely near that age) Oops looks like she is only 25 for in 1991
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ETA: amandacleghorn ‏@amandacleghorn Sep 16

Coming home Sept 29-Oct 9th and I'm setting up some classes & choreography! Please email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added recent tweet Sept 16)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Cassidy Rudman - her mom tagged her in response to Elan's tweet for submissions after Nick was announced after which Cassidy asked if she could apply via email.

She's a big Indy fan.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:04 pm

28 year old "travel nurse" Lauren Shabazian

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:32 pm

notarose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cassidy Rudman - her mom tagged her in response to Elan's tweet for submissions after Nick was announced after which Cassidy asked if she could apply via email.

She's a big Indy fan.

I've been keeping my eye on Cassidy. She's gorgeous but she's only 22 hmmm . There is a lot of information on her on SM since her whole family is very active on it.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:31 pm

1. Lacey Mark: 25, New York, NY. Currently the Associate Manager of Community and Content at Bliss Cosmetics. Graduated Syracuse University in 2013 with a degree in Political Science and Government/Middle Eastern Studies.

Facebook – Lacey Mark (was activated as of 9/20, now currently deactivated)
Twitter – @lacey_mark (currently deactivated)
Instagram – laceymm (was set to private as of 9/20, now currently deactivated)
LinkedIn – Lacey Mark

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:39 pm

2. Leila Pari: 23, Originally from San Diego, but currently living in LA as a model and singer/songwriter. Plenty of stuff on the internet about her. Has released a few songs, videos that you can see on her website, Leilapari.com. Also has a Facebook Music Page @leilaparimusic. Did a photo shoot recently that can be seen here.

Facebook – Leila Pari
Twitter – @leilapari
Instagram – leilapari

And here’s Leila’s Instagram post from about a week ago where she alludes to the fact that she’ll be going on the show. I love when the contestants try to be coy to the public that they’re going on the show when they have no idea I’m looking at their account and it’s just confirming it for me. Thanks Leila!

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:44 pm

3. Kristina Schulman: 24, Lexington, KY. Graduated from the University of Kentucky. Currently working as a dental hygienist. Was adopted from Russia as a young child. Not sure what age, but trying to find out more on that.

Facebook – Kristina Schulman (active as of 9/20, currently deactivated)
Twitter – @KristinaSchulma (active as of 9/20, currently deactivated)
Instagram – kristinaschulman (set to private)

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:47 pm

4. Elizabeth Whitelaw: 24 (will be 25 when the show airs), originally from Chicago, but currently lives in Dallas, TX. Graduated from the University of Illinois in 2014 with a B.A. in Psychology. Currently a marketing associate manager for Robin Technologies.

Facebook – Elizabeth Whitelaw (Active as of 9/20, currently deactivated)
Twitter – @EBWhitelaw22
Instagram – elizabethwhitelaw (Active as of 9/20, currently deactivated)
LinkedIn – Elizabeth Whitelaw

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:04 pm

A member here found and told me about this potential candidate:

Name: Regina Wells
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube

ONLY because it's Nick... You only have one life to live. Might as well take risks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I saw from this post that she is 23, and will be 24 by the time the show airs: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Beagle
rosesrREd
Aunties_Love
mtnlvr55
notarose
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum