SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:09 pm

coolangel wrote:I think these two friends Mollie Mackovjak and Casey Weinfurtner were both on this season but have since been eliminated. Their SM and posts from their friends pointed me in the direction. I could be totally wrong though.

Mollie Mackovjak:
Twitter: @mollie_macko (currently protected tweets)
Instagram: @molliemackovjak (set to private)

Casey Weinfurtner:
Twitter: @CaseyWein (currently protected tweets)
Instagram: @casey_weinfurtner (set to private)

JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:07 am

=========================================================

sportsgirl76 wrote:There is a girl, Alexis Waters, who follows Whitney, Jasmine G., Lauren, Briana and others from the show. I noticed that Olivia, Lauren and Briana follow her back. Is she on the show?

Her IG is private but is awatazzz. Same name for Twitter.

In looking at her Twitter account she hasn't posted since mid September. Looks like she just started following some of the girls and vice versa.

This may be a stretch but is she Vanessa? Is it possible the magazine has the wrong name?

sportsgirl76 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Vanessa and the long haired petite bleach blonde, and tall skinny dirty-blonde haired are still no names IMO...I do not think they match up with anyone that is known yet. I don't think either blonde is Elizabeth.
IMO, in that pic we do have Elizabeth and Dani/Danielle M named right but we are still missing the petite blond.

Vanessa is IMO the one that GA found. I think I have her IG but still no changes to it and not answering my follow request.

Could the petite blonde be Sarah Vendal? IG is private but is sarahvendal. She is following Jasmine, Whitney, Elizabeth S. Only Elizabeth is following her back that I saw.

Aunties_Love wrote:I do think that is the mysterious blond in NO pic and also on the BSB GD

She has a couple of twitter accts, one of them is old and has the same pic as her IG
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

she has another one with a different pic and is off line currently

Here is her Google Plus acct with the same pic as her IG

Her linkedin:

Her IG:

notarose wrote:Her Facebook

She just started her 2nd grade teacher job in August.

======================================================================

sportsgirl76 wrote:There is a girl, Alexis Waters, who follows Whitney, Jasmine G., Lauren, Briana and others from the show. I noticed that Olivia, Lauren and Briana follow her back. Is she on the show?

Her IG is private but is awatazzz. Same name for Twitter.

In looking at her Twitter account she hasn't posted since mid September. Looks like she just started following some of the girls and vice versa.

This may be a stretch but is she Vanessa? Is it possible the magazine has the wrong name?

julychild wrote:We should look into Astrid Loch, (from Florida, used to live in Charlotte), to confirm or disprove that she is on the show. Wasn't given much to go on but her accounts, Twitter: @astrid_loch and IG: @stridyyy have been deactivated...or closed?!

Did a little digging and found her mom's twitter, @mogulmarina. Her sister is named Ingrid Loch and dad is Mark Mogul. They are all on FB, but don't feel up to sleuthing further. It might be that she got tired of sm and closed everything, but it's noteworthy that her mom follows MF and RS on Twitter.

Aunties_Love wrote:
julychild wrote:We should look into Astrid Loch, (from Florida, used to live in Charlotte), to confirm or disprove that she is on the show. Wasn't given much to go on but her accounts, Twitter: @astrid_loch and IG: @stridyyy have been deactivated...or closed?!

Did a little digging and found her mom's twitter, @mogulmarina. Her sister is named Ingrid Loch and dad is Mark Mogul. They are all on FB, but don't feel up to sleuthing further. It might be that she got tired of sm and closed everything, but it's noteworthy that her mom follows MF and RS on Twitter.

Is this her?

TheWrongReasons wrote:Another pic of Astrid Loch (linked from her sister's fbook):
source

She seems like a kindhearted person Smiley - the pic is from a fundraising page with other pictures that I'm unable to copy over.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Beagle
rosesrREd
Aunties_Love
mtnlvr55
notarose
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum