SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solucky - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:41 pm

California weather sucks and so does this wine - cue the violin solucky - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 1f3bb by @joshmurray11
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

solucky - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:45 pm

I love his sense of humor

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Quick question that is quite serious, I never watched Andi's season, I'm allowed to like both Nick and Josh yes? They are two very different guys who went after the same woman. Then they came to paradise and at least briefly did the same thing all over again. Does one have to be the hero and one the villain? Can't they just be two guys on a dating show who like the pretty dainty girl (who seems much different, to me, from their last mutual conquest)? If the two of them decide not to like each other it only adds to my entertainment. Maybe I will watch on Monday and decide who I will allow to have a black cape and who gets the white horse but I am almost certain I will outfit them both in gray speedos for my further enjoyment.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:59 pm

I'm on the same side @casjacknick, except I think both are a hilarious joke and I'm incredibly grateful tptb have been able to get them for my entertainment for the 3rd year in row #solucky

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:02 pm

You're so right cas, imo. They are completely different and have their own unique attributes but with two things in common- choice of women and looking really good in those gray speedos. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:06 pm

I think both guys realize this is just a show and wish each other well even if they are never BFF.
Both have lots of friends from the franchise. Both appear to love their families and their philanthropies. All great stuff. The world could use more people like that. jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:21 pm

Looks like Josh is sporting a new hair style, long on top and clipped short on the sides like all the guys on JoJo's season.  
California living suits him.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Love your post Casjacknick! But what happened to the "like" button on here all of a sudden?

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:18 pm

It's right above on the right

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:21 pm

^^^Ah, Thanks!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:41 pm

@casjacknick very nice comments. I think both guys are good guys IRL. Hopefully they provide entertainment for us as viewers and then leave BIP happy with their relationship choices!! Both seem happy post filming so it must be aok.     JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:04 am

MiniDiva wrote:Looks like Josh is sporting a new hair style, long on top and clipped short on the sides like all the guys on JoJo's season.  
California living suits him.  Hugesmile

This was very popular in Europe a couple of years ago. It's made it's way to North America. It doesn't suit some guys IMO but looks good on Josh. I think the curlier/thicker your hair is, the better it looks, for my taste. solucky - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 2702 solucky - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 2702

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214