SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:56 pm

KB_Mom wrote:bluwavz-you are on a roll and giving kasha serious competition for Best Snark Award (there's a trophy and everything) afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 3806527698

No way. Kasha puts me to shame. I will merely admire that trophy from afar. Thank you for the compliment though! afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 2764
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:57 pm

as painful as it is for me to credit anything MeAndi has ever said,I'm starting to see the "cut the cord" comment in a different light....

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:57 pm

Guys it won't be any of these girls, they'll be too old by next summer. It'll have to be one of Luke's cast offs.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Idlemess wrote:Do y'all think that Josh wants a quiet little wifey poo since he has such an involved mama

I actually think he fantasizes about momma as a young single woman.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:08 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
as painful as it is for me to credit anything MeAndi has ever said,I'm starting to see the "cut the cord" comment in a different light....

ITA. I wasn't around for the first go-around of Josh 1.0 but Josh 2.0 definitely needs to cut the cord. I'd feel like a failure as a parent and be appalled if my son acted the way Josh does and I sure as heck wouldn't be enabling him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:bluwavz-you are on a roll and giving kasha serious competition for Best Snark Award (there's a trophy and everything) afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 3806527698

No way. Kasha puts me to shame. I will merely admire that trophy from afar. Thank you for the compliment though!  afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 2764

You are my long lost daughter. No competition.
Plus double post for me! Bah and wah!!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:11 pm

I think a snark site should be started. I'm starting to get uncomfortable with the snarky comments being made here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Do y'all think that Josh wants a quiet little wifey poo since he has such an involved mama

It's totally messed up though because he actually wants the opposite in Amanda and the other 20 year old blonde pageant queens but he does seem totally obsessed with her, in a very strange manner. It's so weird to me. This whole thing and this whole dynamic tbh.

And to think that at the beginning of the season, I thought Jam would be the next Janner when they're more like Jake/Vienna at this point. What a sense of humor those producers have!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I think a snark site should be started. I'm starting to get uncomfortable with the snarky comments being made here.

Thank you I agree... reminds me of the recent Bachelorette....pretty heavy snark, that much of it was just untrue.
In my opinion some of the snark is pretty harsh here and I am also uncomfortable with it. I would like to have a forum to follow the Josh and Amanda story.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

It's totally messed up though because he actually wants the opposite in Amanda and the other 20 year old blonde pageant queens but he does seem totally obsessed with her, in a very strange manner. It's so weird to me. This whole thing and this whole dynamic tbh.

And to think that at the beginning of the season, I thought Jam would be the next Janner when they're more like Jake/Vienna at this point. What a sense of humor those producers have!

Instead of wanting HER, he just seems to want to HAVE her just to be able to say he got/won her IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I think a snark site should be started. I'm starting to get uncomfortable with the snarky comments being made here.
Then stay in the fan thread  Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:30 pm

Oh you guys are on the roll, I love it laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214