SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:58 am

The hidden cameras are what's tacky about the situation not the fact that we saw more of Josh than we ever expected to laugh out loud.  Did we really think that JAM wouldn't have sex during all those alone hours spent in paradise?  Jam aren't the only ones hooking up but unfortunately for them, production only saw fit to show them in a state of undress, at least in the promo.

ETA: What you said Georgia!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:03 am

This is an awful show. 
Yes, they show stuff like this on BB and RW, but the cast are aware of it and do what they choose to accordingly. 
This was done on the sly by production. This is why I have said for umpteen zillion times TPTB are not your(cast's) friends.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:07 am

Jam is not the only ones, Grace was shown in a prior promo but they seemed to clue into the hidden camera during the clip.

Horrible.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:10 am

Acrunch & Kasha & ND, agree.

Yep, all Chris H. cares about it trying to show Josh in a bad light, he's so freaking jealous of Josh because Andi fell in love w/him, when I truly believe Chris H. had the hots for her during the show and after the show.  Harrison is like a little coward hiding in the corner or a pervert peaking up women's dresses. Gag me. Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 623245435

If I could, I'd love to just shake Josh and ask him, why in the hell did you think they would ever show you in a good light on BIP? Suspect

Regardless, I'm still happy about JAM and hope they make it. Amanda is liking some interesting tweets tonight, so I think they are still going strong. JMO

ETA: I'm sure that Grant and Lace had no idea there were hidden cameras, either. No doubt TPTB led them all to believe the overnight dates were just like the Fantasy Suite dates on the Bach/lette. Shame on Fleiss, shame on Mills, shame on Chris H.

ALL IMO :soapbox peace

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:23 am

nd4reality wrote:Jam is not the only ones, Grace was shown in a prior promo but they seemed to clue into the hidden camera during the clip.

Horrible.
Yes, this preview clip is not special to Josh and Amanda, Grant and Lace earlier previews and Tanner and Jade's was pretty crude last year, making these two this season seem harmless imo.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:37 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:... I'm sure that Grant and Lace had no idea there were hidden cameras, either. No doubt TPTB led them all to believe the overnight dates were just like the Fantasy Suite dates on the Bach/lette...
The scenes of Grant/Lace and Josh/Amanda are not from the Fantasy Suite/overnight dates. They're from what they call the "Boom Boom Room" It's a room where couples can shut the door anytime during the day/night and have intimate moments away from the cast but not from the cameras

The fantasy suite/overnight dates during episode 6 are the same as the Bachelor/Bachelorette. No cameras JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:39 am

rhondam wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Jam is not the only ones, Grace was shown in a prior promo but they seemed to clue into the hidden camera during the clip.

Horrible.
Yes, this preview clip is not special to Josh and Amanda, Grant and Lace earlier previews and Tanner and Jade's was pretty crude last year, making these two this season seem harmless imo.
Very good point, it seemed like it was only Josh & Amanda having sex on BIP, when in fact, it's also other couples, too, being taped with hidden cameras. Thanks for pointing this out. yes

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:43 am

jen689 wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:... I'm sure that Grant and Lace had no idea there were hidden cameras, either. No doubt TPTB led them all to believe the overnight dates were just like the Fantasy Suite dates on the Bach/lette...
The scenes of Grant/Lace and Josh/Amanda are not from the Fantasy Suite/overnight dates. They're from what they call the "Boom Boom Room" It's a room where couples can shut the door anytime during the day/night and have intimate moments away from the cast but not from the cameras

The fantasy suite/overnight dates during episode 6 are the same as the Bachelor/Bachelorette. No cameras JMO
I meant they assumed it would be like the overnight fantasy suite dates, same scenario, ONLY difference with slimy hidden cameras. Josh only has the fantasy suite to compare and he probably assumed it was the same JMO,  Like someone said upthread, "who reads the fine print".  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 2498057887

So to me, I really don't see the big deal about this at all, I mean they did get engaged at the end, so it's all a mute point IMO.

We can just agree to disagree about it, no problem. Smiley

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:54 am

But, this show really never showed much going on in that room before that I recall.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:40 am

I remember last year they showed jade and tanner in bed in one of the previews but obv never aired it. I don't think they air jam as well , it's not gonna make their story line so they not gonna show it. If it was nick, it would be different story JMO
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:51 am

It looked like Josh wasn't wearing any pants in bed laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:26 am

laugh out loud no no Rolling Eyes I bet he'll have an excuse for it if they do show that scene though. AJMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214