SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:43 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud I'm so curious to know how it went in reality, but of course nothing is real with these people so no one knows, not even them probs.

Well, you know spending time on your phone, seeking out negative posts about yourself and the person your engaged to, even ones you aren't tagged in, and responding to them has to be such a bonding experience.  cheeky  Interacting by phone is so much better than actually interacting in person, even when your all together in the same place.   :dripdrip  Just one big happy, SM loving, oversharing, attention seeking family.  laugh out loud

How long do you think it'll be before they start tweeting about us here or join to defend themselves? laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:57 pm

I would say a negative number if it were possible.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Alanna wrote:laugh out loud I'm so curious to know how it went in reality, but of course nothing is real with these people so no one knows, not even them probs.

Well, you know spending time on your phone, seeking out negative posts about yourself and the person your engaged to, even ones you aren't tagged in, and responding to them has to be such a bonding experience.  cheeky  Interacting by phone is so much better than actually interacting in person, even when your all together in the same place.   :dripdrip  Just one big happy, SM loving, oversharing, attention seeking family.  laugh out loud

How long do you think it'll be before they start tweeting about us here or join to defend themselves? laugh out loud

JMOAA

I'm guilty of joining the fray cheeky and tweeting back to one of his majesty Josh's defenders. I couldn't deal with one more tweet of Josh is the hottest man in the entire universe and JJ or any other man who dares mock him is just out of jealousy. I personally, DO NOT find Josh sexy at all. He reminds me of some character in an SNL sketch even when he kisses a woman. Just no.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:28 pm

Add me to that mix.
And it grosses me out when his sexiness and handsomeness is defended by his mom. It reminds me of Mrs. Bates. affraid

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:33 pm

As I've stated before I'm not a psychologist but..... it does seem inappropriate at best, creepy at worst. I think it's called enmeshment.

Source
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:53 pm

I definitely find it strange that someone in his 30s has his mom scrolling through SM looking for tweets about her son so she can defend him and posting on FB. It's definitely not healthy, imo, and is shows me that Josh's fixation on "image" is likely enabled.

The worst part of it all, imo, is that Josh seems to be someone who gets the women in his life to go on defense (and offense) for him on SM which I find very unhealthy.

There's something amiss, imo, when Josh's fiancee and mom are the ones writing blogs/FB posts and not even Josh. It comes across like he gets to manipulate and use the women in his life to fight his wars for him. What a man (not).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:38 am

I actually wish Andi had spilled a bit about that weird Mama Murray/Murray family dynamic. Say what you will about her and her tacky book, she left them out of it, and that showed some restraint. You know she probably has her opinions about this very odd dynamic. How could she not?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:47 am

MM is so weirdly and unhealthily enmeshed in Josh's life that the idea of being married to him reminds me of Princess Diana's (RIP) comment "there were three of us in this marriage,so it was a bit crowded"... hmmm no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

If Josh and Amanda can't handle snarky tweets on a reality show hashtag, why on earth did they go on a reality show? The show encourages social media snark, takes part in it, it's a huge portion of the viewing appeal. (And I don't mean straight up harassment, which JJ wasn't doing). Don't read through the show hashtag, it'll be full of snark and unfavourable tweets.

Josh (and his posse of bodyguard women) acting like victims, when nothing is being done to them is sad. His mom posting about how the family is dealing, seriously!!! It all just reeks entitlement, and hypocritical victim act.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:09 am

Josh was snarky about Nick all through Kaitlyn's season and Nick never responded to him nor did he need his mommy to come to his rescue. Josh needs to grow a freakin' pair already. He's a 32-year-old self-proclaimed grown azz man. :babies:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:32 am

That Danni person is actually the 2nd fake Twitter account that jj exchanged tweets with. Another one was created last thu I think. I took a couple of screenshots because this person also tweeted andi and what they tweeted was very, very strange. It made me think it was from a close family member as well because who else would know or even THINK that Josh's mom would pack Andis things? Here are a few of the tweets.
Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Image19
Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Image20

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:35 am

That's hilarious! The good mommo murray at it again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214