SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Seabear Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:40 pm

I think a vast majority of the Franchise cast have their phones attached to them permanently and TPTB cast for insecurity and narcissism. Give most of these people a taste of Fame and they escalate to out of control. Amanda and Josh are perfect examples of this. They only want the adulation....not the criticism. Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 1f4f1 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  
I live in OC and Josh with his looks and personality will fit right in here. Ken and Barbie are a popular look...in the OC with a certain sector. Image, image, Image..... Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 1f46b Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 1f60e laugh out loud laugh out loud

My favorite comment on the JJ vs Jam exchange was (paraphrasing) from a Jam fan saying Don't listen to a guy who still lives with his parents...about JJ. laugh out loud laugh out loud  Jam should need that advice. Smiley

all JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the phone, sm issues apply to some, certainly not all millennials.
I know plenty of people in their 20's-30's that are not enmeshed in this syndrome. Inversely, many older adults are stuck in that rut.
Many work places will not allow it. I consider it a social rudeness when out with others. It's like an addiction.

I was recently out with a bunch of friends at a popular local restaurant having dinner and a young couple came in on a date.. They were all dolled up, clearly dressed to impress. I couldn't not notice them as they were sitting at the next table right in front of me. Other than talking while looking at the menu and ordering, pretty much the rest of their date was spent looking and texting on their respective phones. There was a few pictures taken of their meal but nothing of the two of them together. I hope they just didn't care for each other and were waiting to get through the meal to end the date, but honestly, I felt sad watching them if this is what life has come to. What is the point of going out with anyone, if you are just going to spend your time on your phone texting and interacting with other people who aren't there? Might as well stay at home on your couch in your pj's and save yourself the price of a costly meal. Meanwhile, our group of 40/50 somethings was laughing up a storm and having a grand old time. It felt like we were the bunch of rowdy kids instead of them.

I hope for Josh's and Amanda's sake, that if they are serious about this relationship, they step away from the SM and concentrate on the two of them and building a relationship with her daughters. I doubt that will happen as they all seem to be obsessed about "building their brand"...WTH that is. To me, most of these bachelor people are pretty much interchangeable and have no real outstanding qualities that distinguish them from one another. If they are sensitive to criticism, things will only get worse and for their own peace of mind, they need to take a step back. Based on what I have seen, I doubt that will happen and I expect to see more defensive responses from both. Don't they know, that no matter how fantastic anyone is, there will still be people who dislike them? Your family and your friends will be there and love you no matter what. Who cares about nameless strangers?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:52 pm

I wonder how long it will take before the hashtag cut the cord appears. #CTC #cutthecord. It appears to apply to all the parties.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:29 pm

While many of these contestants have their phones attached to them, none that I am aware of that are (reportedly) engaged like Josh is to a single mother of two young children have their fiancee and mom going on SM and whining. Even though I don't like JJ, at least he never had his mom get on SM to defend him and even though many of the contestants have their vices/narcissistic tendencies, somehow they all have been able to have cut the cord unlike Josh when it comes to SM. It boggles my mind how someone who retweets scripture quotes and the like and acts like he is superior to everyone behaves. It's very immature and hypocritical, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:06 pm

I'm not sure where he even gets off feeling superior to anyone else considering he's on his 3rd reality show and second (soon to be failed IMO) TV engagement. All I see is an easily manipulated tool who has done nothing but validate Andi's Fictional Novel and TPTB's edit of him. So far the Josh Murray Redemption Tour has been a major fail. I almost feel sorry for him because he's so stupid and just doesn't get it. no no

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:42 pm

Nah I don't feel sorry for Josh. He has been exposed for the phony that he has always been. I didn't even think JJ's tweet was that bad, it was just a snarky comment, which didn't warrant a response from him, Amanda or his mum.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 1f49b  Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:23 pm

Just crossed my mind that JJ and Amanda (& Josh if they are still together by then) might cross paths at Ben and Lauren's wedding. Setting themselves up for a little sideshow B plot? laugh out loud

In all seriousness, stfu all of them. I'm fast losing all my respect for Amanda and I'm annoyed at myself for ever defending her. Josh is an idiot, I always knew that and feel justified there, but I had hopes I could actually root for JAM and I might learn to like Josh. Nope. Josh's redemption tour is doing the opposite for me. It's turning into Andi's redemption tour. Josh came on this show like a dog in heat, totally roided up, ready to pee and mark his territory with the first hot girl he saw. Even better it was Nick's "girl." Then proceed just to make out with gross noises constantly. Great role model for your girls, Amanda. Great way to start a real relationship, guys.

If they seriously move to Atlanta and uproot those girls, I don't even know. I hope Nick1 is lawyering up.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:Just crossed my mind that JJ and Amanda (& Josh if they are still together by then) might cross paths at Ben and Lauren's wedding. Setting themselves up for a little sideshow B plot? laugh out loud

Hmm... well on the off chance that Josh and Amanda are still together by the time Ben and Lauren get married, hopefully only good people are invited and not anyone whose character Josh doesn't like. :winkie:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:Just crossed my mind that JJ and Amanda (& Josh if they are still together by then) might cross paths at Ben and Lauren's wedding. Setting themselves up for a little sideshow B plot? laugh out loud

In all seriousness, stfu all of them. I'm fast losing all my respect for Amanda and I'm annoyed at myself for ever defending her. Josh is an idiot, I always knew that and feel justified there, but I had hopes I could actually root for JAM and I might learn to like Josh. Nope. Josh's redemption tour is doing the opposite for me. It's turning into Andi's redemption tour. Josh came on this show like a dog in heat, totally roided up, ready to pee and mark his territory with the first hot girl he saw. Even better it was Nick's "girl." Then proceed just to make out with gross noises constantly. Great role model for your girls, Amanda. Great way to start a real relationship, guys.

If they seriously move to Atlanta and uproot those girls, I don't even know. I hope Nick1 is lawyering up.

Thank goodness this BOR does not take this literally. That may have actually caused some shock value entertainment. I am still not ruling it out. That screen cap with his meaty nude thigh exposed gives me hope for some interesting viewing. Too bad that episode isn't the one being held at the family church for charity raising.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:28 pm

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 1h
What an incredible weekend in Kansas City with the fam  Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 1f64c, now back to CA  Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 2708 #GodIsGood

The family that tweets together stays together, right? laugh out loud He's slipping, no blessed hashtag. #tryingtohard #putdownthephone #thinkbeforeyoutweet
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 1h
What an incredible weekend in Kansas City with the fam  Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 1f64c, now back to CA  Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 2708 #GodIsGood

The family that tweets together stays together, right? laugh out loud He's slipping, no blessed hashtag. #tryingtohard #putdownthephone #thinkbeforeyoutweet
laugh out loud I'm so curious to know how it went in reality, but of course nothing is real with these people so no one knows, not even them probs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Before anyone reminds me that I'm in the discussion thread and not the fan thread, I'm aware!  I just have a slightly different perspective. Regardless of who started it (JJ), I agree Jomanda engaging in this Twitter fight with him was immature and they should have stayed out of it.  But if I put myself in their shoes (and I'm much more "mature" than them), I could see myself having a weak moment here too.  JJ has been harassing Josh all week and why? Because he doesn't like him. That makes him as much of a bully as the rest of the Twitter trolls.  Yesterday JJ hit a new low IMO by publicly accusing Josh's family of creating fake Twitter accts. tot tweet at him. Really? Like they would bother with that.  MM isn't afraid to use her own.  That was just pathetic of JJ and I think it just hit a nerve with Amanda and she responded.  JJ always says he protects his Bach women against bullys but he IS the bully here and I think Amanda wanted him to know that by trying insulting Josh and his family, he was insulting her too and she wouldn't have it. Good for her!! He's an A** and I kind of enjoyed seeing her put him in his place.  Although it was short lived because he kept at it along with all the other Twitter trolls (which is why ideally you don't engage with these idiots).

Basically, we can sit here and say we'd be more mature and we would't stoop that low,  But until we've walked in their shoes and had to deal with some serious hate and bullying, we don't really know how we would actually react.  If I'm being honest with myself, although I would like to think I'd take the high road, I'm not sure I always would. And I think I'm a good person. But I'm also human, as are they.

All JMO

JJ may be an azz, but I don't see how he's been harassing Josh. He made a couple of snarky tweets during the show like a million others. They weren't even that bad and he didn't tag Josh in them. Josh's mom was clearly keeping an eye on the BIP hashtag since she saw and responded to two of JJ's tweets, which JJ ignored since arguing with someone's mom is clearly too much even for him. Her need to insert herself into the situation was the only reason JJ even made that tweet yesterday. Not saying it's okay to falsely accuse people, but Amanda kind of made a fool of herself by claiming Josh's family is too busy, when his mom obviously isn't too busy to look for mean tweets about her little boy and try to protect him from "cyber bullies". And now his fiancée is at it as well. They all need to grow thicker skin or stay off the internet and/or TV.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214