SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Well, I'll say it. Yes I think it's gross. laugh out loud And I don't believe for a second that they thought they were off camera. Hoped? Maybe. Drunk? Probably.

I bet if Josh were home watching some other guys do that, he'd have some judgy/snarky tweet at the ready. Basically it's his high sense of self that makes this extra rich, like, dude, you are all one in the same.

If he owned his actions and hopped off his high horse, then yeah, do you.

25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:58 pm

Why do I feel like we just got jinxed?

25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 1f649

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So it's ok to bang two three people in the FS, who you aren't going to get engaged to, but not in the boom boom room? Serious question.

Camera's or not, it happens, TPTB will make sure every one knows, whether it's in the FS or on BIP.

IA with @Kashathediva. Do whatever you want, I don't want to see it.

Bingo! I was thinking the same thing! At least JAM aren't getting it on with multiple people days before getting engaged to each other. They are all having sex on BIP, Bachelor & Bachelorette whether ptb air the action or not.

I do wonder if they will air the clip on the actual show. Seems to me the promo was trying to portray Amanda/Nick as the couple and most who saw it (that aren't online or spoiled) probably think the guy was Nick; not knowing that Josh is even going to be on BIP so that when Josh turns up and "steals" Nick's latest love, Twitter will explode.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So it's ok to bang two three people in the FS, who you aren't going to get engaged to, but not in the boom boom room? Serious question.

Camera's or not, it happens, TPTB will make sure every one knows, whether it's in the FS or on BIP.

Personally I don't care who does what, when, where with whom and why; however, when it's Josh who called his fiancée all sorts of names for this and Amanda who subtly/not so subtly (imo) tries to show her over the top borderline virginity (ignore 2 kids in your imagination), then yeah, it's different. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Fantasy Suite sex won't be watched/listened in on by editing, crew, and potentially millions, so that's something.  25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 1f60b

Alanna wrote:

Personally I don't care who does what, when, where with whom and why; however, when it's Josh who called his fiancée all sorts of names for this and Amanda who subtly/not so subtly (imo) tries to show her over the top borderline virginity (ignore 2 kids in your imagination), then yeah, it's different. Jmo.

rotfl

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:05 pm

^^Josh's fiancé had sex with Nick days before she got engaged to him and lied to his face about it. Apples/Oranges IMO.

I don't remember Amanda ever trying to portray herself as virginal. All she's portrayed herself as is a single mom.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Josh's name calling IMO had to do more with lying.

It's comical that #26 is once again shafted by #25. It's like a race for the same girl, again. laugh out loud :Bubba:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:07 pm

'At least he's not doing x/y/z'... look, I can think what Andi did was gross/dumb/whatever and what Josh and Amanda did was too. Imagine that laugh out loud.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:14 pm

IG

17h
joshmurray11 Always
25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 13739596_987988057966737_1428135450_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Josh's name calling IMO had to do more with lying.

It's comical that #26 is once again shafted by #25. It's like a race for the same girl, again. laugh out loud :Bubba:

I know many who don't care for Nick love the idea of another pseudo-triangle with him and Josh where Josh "wins" again but everything I've heard about this season suggests to me that Nick and Amanda went on one date, just like he did with Leah, it was nice, then Josh showed up, she hooked up with Josh and they became a thing. And pretty much at the same time Jennifer showed up and she and Nick became a thing.

I highly doubt Nick was that swept up in Amanda after one date or was pining for her and Josh swooped in and took the girl from him. But again, I guess it makes for more fun for people to make it more than it is and play it up that way. And I'm sure the show and the editing will hint at that but when even RS who hates Nick as much as many here, is making the situation out to be nothing, I'd say it was nothing. Of course silly me in not buying the supposed Josh and Amanda love story and thinking anyone "won" anything here. But then again, I don't get engaged to people after barely knowing them for two weeks, so what do I know.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:20 pm

Blueberry,

That was exactly my thought.  How many of the crew members actually saw this and not what we were shown but the whole deed.   There should be some kind of recourse for Josh and Amanda.  I would think TPTB would have taken into consideration that Amanda is a mother with two little girls.  Doesn't that even go through TPTB's minds when making these decisions on what to cut out and what to show.  Whether they got engaged or not this won't show her in the best light.  And even if this was only shown in the preview and isn't actually aired in an episode just the fact that other people actually saw the whole deed, which should have been private is not a good thing. JMO

For Amanda and Josh's sake I wish this had not been shown on TV.  And, selfishly, as a fan I would rather have not seen this.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:24 pm

lleyki wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Josh's name calling IMO had to do more with lying.

I know many who don't care for Nick love the idea of another pseudo-triangle with him and Josh where Josh "wins" again but everything I've heard about this season suggests to me that Nick and Amanda went on one date, just like he did with Leah, it was nice, then Josh showed up, she hooked up with Josh and they became a thing. And pretty much at the same time Jennifer showed up and she and Nick became a thing.

I highly doubt Nick was that swept up in Amanda after one date or was pining for her and Josh swooped in and took the girl from him. But again, I guess it makes for more fun for people to make it more than it is and play it up that way. And I'm sure the show and the editing will hint at that but when even RS who hates Nick as much as many here, is making the situation out to be nothing, I'd say it was nothing. Of course silly me in not buying the supposed Josh and Amanda love story and thinking anyone "won" anything here. But then again, I don't get engaged to people after barely knowing them for two weeks, so what do I know.

It's all scripted, and nothing more IMO. I should have added a sarcasm smilie. The thought of those two on BIP at the same time must have made them jump for joy. There had to be someone that Nick was interested in that Josh wanted as well. What fun would it be for the viewers if they didn't butt heads IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214