SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:'At least he's not doing x/y/z'... look, I can think what Andi did was gross/dumb/whatever and what Josh and Amanda did was too. Imagine that laugh out loud.

I wonder if this makes them even now. Just a thought and my opinion.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:42 pm

I'm stupidly (because who trusts promos laugh out loud) basing my whole Josh "stole" Amanda from Nick based on last nights promo. Where we saw Nick and Amanda making out and then a PI that nick really likes her. Then enter Josh and we have "evidence" of them together and his voice at what appears to be a proposal and her squeal.
This tickles my funny bone no end.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:47 pm

I think that was Josh's voice at the end also. He called Amanda "my love". That's what he used to call andi. Out with the old, in with the new. No need to change verbiage.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:55 pm

lleyki wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Josh's name calling IMO had to do more with lying.

It's comical that #26 is once again shafted by #25. It's like a race for the same girl, again. laugh out loud :Bubba:

I know many who don't care for Nick love the idea of another pseudo-triangle with him and Josh where Josh "wins" again but everything I've heard about this season suggests to me that Nick and Amanda went on one date, just like he did with Leah, it was nice, then Josh showed up, she hooked up with Josh and they became a thing. And pretty much at the same time Jennifer showed up and she and Nick became a thing.

I think the ones who are trying to promote the Josh steals Nick's woman angle again is production not anyone here (except for joking about it). The way the promo was set up made it seem like Nick & Amanda fell in love & the engagement ring Nick was looking at was for Amanda. I think everyone here is well aware that Amanda/Nick had 1 date and that he ended up with Jen.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:58 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:08 pm

dina wrote:I remember last year they showed jade and tanner in bed in one of the previews but obv never aired it. I don't think they air jam as well , it's not gonna make their story line so they not gonna show it. If it was nick, it would be different story  JMO

I suspect you will be right. I don't think it will be aired either.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:16 pm

So where exactly was this bum cheek appearance? Not that I wish to see it, but I just watched the extended promo at the start of MTA again and the only time they showed Amanda with Josh was when he was lying on the bed and under the covers apart from his leg. The alleged nudity wasn't obvious.

Last edited by mindless on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:28 pm

I do not know where the cap came from. I am choosing to leave the member's name out of it so she will not be deluged with Pms. 
I read the threads constantly as new posts are posted. 
I came into this thread and a new post was up. I saw the photo and chose to delete it ASAP. It was not the same photo I saw that another member sent me. I have not actually seen the promo yet. 
My feelings are the cast are aware there are cameras filming them in the boom boom room. The photo I saw had Amanda covered and not exposed. The photo had Josh in the throes but with a sheet partially covering him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:54 pm

It was ALL so quick that I think the average viewer (the ones who don't hang around here and don't dissect every frame, laugh out loud) didn't notice anything other than Amanda (& maybe not even that) with a bearded guy who was laying down and covered by a sheet except for his arms and chest. That's what I saw when I watched. I didn't notice his exposed leg at all. If not for the screenshot posted here, I would have never noticed. Of course after it was posted, I went back to the dvr recording and I noticed his leg was not covered at all. Again, it went by so quickly that most viewers wouldn't even know that it was Josh with Amanda.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:55 pm

So there were 2 different SCs ? Interesting.

I saw one which I described upthread somewhere.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:So there were 2 different SCs ? Interesting.

I saw one which I described upthread somewhere.
You saw the one I deleted. I got to it about 3 minutes after posting. Then had an inner debate on whether or not to leave it up. Normal Kasha said leave it. Kasha that knows better deleted it.
ETA: I thought you may have seen the one I deleted. But I just went back and I think you did not. Only a couple here saw it. I ironically got to it fast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:49 pm

I've only seen the one SC that was posted here and deleted quickly by Kasha. That's why I went back to my dvr recording because I hadn't noticed that much bare skin when the promo aired.

I wouldn't say they were in the "throes" though. He was just laying there and Amanda was hovering over him wearing what I thought was a top (not bra). I think what what shown was "post" sex not during sex, laugh out loud. 25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 1f602 25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 1f602 25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 1f602
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214