SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:37 pm

Linds911 wrote:Lol wtf is she tagging Robby & Shawn for?? Like they care! Obviously Shawn and Nick have put all of that behind them something Josh doesn't know how to do. She has really lost it!
I read the article in the link and Nick is entitled to his opinions.  So, I say, that is one person's interpretation of things.  Why make such a big deal out of it trying to turn Jordan and Robby, against him? (He was kind of complimentary towards Shawn, so I cannot see him turning against Nick. Shawn has moved on from his former rivalry with Nick. it is something that Josh could learn from).  

Why tweet out a link that is unflattering about Robby and Jordan to Robby and Jordan and all of the followers they have?  Is that supposed to be some sort of kindness towards them? No, it's not. It is putting unflattering commentary on blast. Jordan has a new job and fiance to tend to and Robby probably couldn't care less about Nick's interpretation of their bromance. Robby is who he is. You either like him or you don't.  Plenty of people have picked him apart on SM throughout the season based on everything from his hair to his voice to his crazy ex business.  Some of these things are just plain superficial. Other things have to do with his character (His wanting to be on the show for fame as interpreted by some former contestants who are fame-mongers themselves, his dumping his ex for the show for fame supposedly, blah, blah, blah). 

Now, one person questions his bromance with Jordan. Well, you know what, I questioned it myself. Yes, me.  And I questioned it from a similar angle as Nick did --- were both men really developing feelings for Jojo and if they were, how were they able to compartmentalize it so well as to maintain a friendship between them?   Personally, I came to the conclusion that Robby was in deep bubble love and Jordan wasn't really all that invested into Jojo at that point in Uruguay.  So, they made the most of there time there and had positive attitudes and weren't sad sacks. I think that as weeks went by Jordan became more invested, but by then the guys were separated and not hanging out at a mansion or hotel. For whatever reason, Jordan and Robby were buddies and seems that they still are. That is what happens when both men are mature adults and when the F2 cares enough about the woman to just want her to be happy, and if it can't be with him then let it be with his new buddy.  

I mean, not every F1 and F2 hate one another or continue on with some weird competitive relationship for years after their season. Josh is the immature child who can't seem to get out of that moment. If anything, for me, the contrast drawn between Jordan and Robby versus Nick and Josh just shows where the dysfunction lies. And for MM to tweet that out as some sort of ammunition against Nick is laughable. I hope that neither Jordan nor Robby responds to her retweet, as I would hate to see either man drawn into this chaos.  I am just shaking my head. These people are so self-centered and thin skinned.  Get over yourselves, Murray family. And stop trying to drag other people into your issues. 

JMOAA.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:38 pm

notarose wrote:Oh, I just remembered!  MM flew to Mexico during filming according to spoilers.

I hope she didn't burst through Nick's FS door to check on who was next to him. Just in case...

cantstopl Good one!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:40 pm

notarose wrote:Oh, I just remembered!  MM flew to Mexico during filming according to spoilers.

I hope she didn't burst through Nick's FS door to check on who was next to him. Just in case...
spitcoffee
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:41 pm

I don't see humor in her behavior at all.  Maybe if it was one tweet but everytime something negative is said about BOR or the Duhh, even ones they're not tagged in, just no.  Way past funny and miles into embarrassing and sad, delusional behavior, IMO.

And I'm not so sure they're laughing their way anywhere.  IMO, it bothers them they are not being well received.  If they were laughing it off or didn't care, they would not be acting the way they are.  And we'll see just how many shilling opportunities and appearances come there way.  Not so sure this reception was at all what he wanted or will produce the opportunities he thinks it will.  But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:42 pm

I actually don't care if Josh, his mom, or Amanda want to tweet 24/7/365 , I don't follow any of them and I see only see their tweets on here when they're brought up. The content of some of these tweets by all 3 are questionable IMO and the fact that they all share these things so publicly without any awareness of how/why it's inappropriate just gives me another reason to side eye all of them. Like why is Josh's mom replying to people who don't @ her, josh, or amanda on twitter ? Why is she up at 6 am searching indirects ? Why is a grown woman looking for twitter fights? Why do they feel the need to reply to every shred of criticism? None of this affects me negatively in any way though. I just feel extreme secondhand embarrassment for them, while also laughing at how stupid I think they all are.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:44 pm

Does this lady expect baddy, Shawn and Robby to start b!tch slapping Nick over Twitter now? Really. I'd like to know what the thought process is here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:46 pm

truelovealways wrote:MM has lost the damn plot someone take her phone away... how embarrassing
I hope she never, ever puts away the phone. This whole saga is making my entire summer. rotfl
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:48 pm

One thing I love about these shows:  

Said Villain is said to be the worst ever.

Next Season new Villain is way worse than last Villain.

New Villain and old Villain are now heros for positive comments or doing that has them redeemed.

Old hero is now all time Villain .

LOL...wash repeat.

God I love this Show.  :cutesmile!: 2pop
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:49 pm

She probably grabbed herself a date card, chose Nick and then took him to the boom boom room to see what all the talk was about.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:53 pm

Alanna wrote:Does this lady expect baddy, Shawn and Robby to start b!tch slapping Nick over Twitter now? Really. I'd like to know what the thought process is here.

I don't think there is much thought process... Other than get others to join the Nick bashing and ban together with poor picked on Josh.  Rolling Eyes

It must really kill them that Baddy, fellow F1 and similar family dynamics - the lesser known brother in that family much like Josh in the Murray family, got a dream job and by all appearances, at this point seems happy with life, his relationship and is appreciative of and sweet towards Jo. Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Does this lady expect baddy, Shawn and Robby to start b!tch slapping Nick over Twitter now? Really. I'd like to know what the thought process is here.

I don't think there is much thought process... Other than get others to join the Nick bashing and ban together with poor picked on Josh.  Rolling Eyes

It must really kill them that Baddy, fellow F1 and similar family dynamics - the lesser known brother in that family much like Josh in the Murray family, got a dream job and by all appearances, at this point seems happy with life, his relationship and is appreciative of and sweet towards Jo. Hugesmile

JMO
I was thinking about this. There is something to @jlccaz theory that josh and co are stuck in the past and haven't been able to move past the trauma of the failed sports career imo. It's really sad and totally untrue that he told andi he's moved on from his past.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:07 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

JMO

In a convoluted way, does this make Josh a "runner up"?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214