SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove August 24th 2016, 10:07 pm

If MM went to BIP and is shown on the show in even the slightest negative light then I expect her to really start amping up the trolling on twitter. Who knows maybe that is why she is SM trolling already.

She better starting praying instead of trolling on SM though if she is on the show because if she signed that same contract as all the others then good luck with that as I don't see it going well for her.

MM seems so desperate to be a part of reality tv I think she wishes she was a cast member (she should count her lucky stars she is not a cast member because she'd definitely be the most disliked one ever if she was, imo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by SeekAny August 24th 2016, 10:16 pm

I want to go back to the book for a second, because I sadly read the whole thing. I honestly didn't think it made Josh look that horrible. It was a story of two people in a toxic relationship. He said horrible things, did horrible things as part of a very unhealthy relationship. Some of the worst things Andi says about him are that he threw her clothes in the corner because she hadn't come to pick them up yet. She talked about them both crying together towards the end , it wasn't all these horrors  stories. And she never wanted it to end. He couldn't have been that horrible. 

Don't get me wrong, I think he can be a complete tool sometimes, but I also think he could be a pretty good guy too. I wish he went on this show owned his past mistakes, said you know what, some of that is true, that witch brought out the worst in me and I'm looking for something completely different. People would respect that a whole lot more. 

Just wanted to state as someone who read the book cover to cover he didn't come across as an abuser or someone I would be scared to have my kids around. He came across as one half of a really messed up relationship built on a lie.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry August 24th 2016, 10:27 pm

I listened to the entire audiobook and I think it actually did paint him horribly. I also believed most of it albeit likely exaggerated and very one-sided. Not going to say he's an abuser as I think that's a heavy word.

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove August 24th 2016, 10:36 pm

I didn't need to read the book to think that Josh is controlling, manipulative, and potentially emotionally/verbally abusive based on how he is acting now on the show and how he responded to Amanda telling her she was "disrespectful" to him if she thought differently from him about someone which is a red-flag if I ever saw one when it comes to emotionally abusive relationships where one person wants the other person to be in total agreement with them or else.

Also, as much I don't care for Andi at all that doesn't make me think better of Josh. I've seen enough abusive relationships (emotional and verbal) that paint themselves as "woe is me, she brought out the worst in me" excuses firsthand to spot those red-flags and to me, when Josh was on Andi's season and throwing a fit about having to take a lie detector test I immediately thought he was a textbook case back then and with him being on BIP and his behavior I see even more red-flags that show me that Josh is a real piece of work and he is the problem not someone else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva August 24th 2016, 10:49 pm

@Alanna that whole thing was brought up during MEandI's season about him not moving on.
I recall it quite well. cantstopl
I have an ex-bro in law that did this same walk many decades ago. Still has his pitching photos on his FB page. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk August 24th 2016, 11:05 pm

Oh, I so wish Mario and Luigi would show up in Mexico with their lie detector machine and strap Josh in and interrogate him about his ex's fictional stories!   affraid That would be a freak out of epic proportions.  :yes:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover August 26th 2016, 10:43 am

Did anyone read the US Weekly article (Newsstands not online)?  

I found Josh's answer to this interesting.  He admits that there is some trueness to Andi's book but that her twisting of the stories is what he considers the lies.  I felt this way reading her book, there were too many contradictions on her part and I could see her using her lawyer techniques to manipulate the reader. I just wish Josh would have said this from the start instead of saying the book was a fictional story.  Nick for his part has said that although there was some truth to what she wrote about him there was also inaccuracies and that Andi has a tendency to omit information and isn't known for always telling the truth. Makes sense that it's the same for Josh. Some truth but some distortion and missing info too.  That can make a big difference in how people perceive things.

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Img_4712
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie August 26th 2016, 11:56 am

I totally saw this coming. Many people commented (via Twitter, Sharleen's blog (I believe) etc.) about how categorizing the entire book as fictional didn't help his case. It's no surpise he would change his story when he realized that his seemingly good plan to call the book a 'fictional novel' backfired and might have validated Andi's claims even more than before.
Josh has called the entire book fiction for months. Why change that now? Maybe MM decided to write him another script after she realized the first one wasn't working as well as she thought it would.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 August 26th 2016, 12:24 pm

I simply think he called it a fictional novel because he just didn't want to deal with it. He probably felt he needed (and was told) to say as little as possible about it. That was a good plan, until he went on another television show. At that point, he should have taken the approach he did in this interview with Amanda. When questioned on the show, he should have said there were good times and there were bad times and I regret some things that happened and I'm sure she does too. Ultimately we weren't a good match.

I think Josh is immature and can be very idiotic. I have no problem believing that he and Andi had a volatile relationship at times, however, considering Andi openly admits in this book that she lied to him for months about sleeping with Nick, I can totally believe that Andi would dig just as dirty as Josh supposedly did at times in their relationships. They simply weren't a good match and they brought out the worst in each other. End of story. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky August 26th 2016, 12:43 pm

I agree Ash (who would have thought? giggling)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose August 26th 2016, 12:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I simply think he called it a fictional novel because he just didn't want to deal with it. He probably felt he needed (and was told) to say as little as possible about it. That was a good plan, until he went on another television show. At that point, he should have taken the approach he did in this interview with Amanda. When questioned on the show, he should have said there were good times and there were bad times and I regret some things that happened and I'm sure she does too. Ultimately we weren't a good match.  

I think Josh is immature and can be very idiotic. I have no problem believing that he and Andi had a volatile relationship at times, however, considering Andi openly admits in this book that she lied to him for months about sleeping with Nick, I can totally believe that Andi would dig just as dirty as Josh supposedly did at times in their relationships. They simply weren't a good match and they brought out the worst in each other. End of story. IMO  

I've always found Josh unappealing BLAH but kudos to him for giving a more realistic answer to the book question. IMO he and Andi were probably a remake of the movie "War of Roses".
Josh was Andi's first love - so she said - and she has some crazy Ashley I in her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM August 26th 2016, 1:06 pm

That's the best answer he's given so far, and one he should've given months ago. I think trying to initially paint the entire thing as a work of fiction and using that quote repeatedly did way more harm than good in his perception battle when he decided to return to reality tv. I do think the timing is to try to soften his image before next week's episode where according to the spoilers he further looks like everything Andi described. BiP hasn't been a good look for him so far.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214