SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Hmmm... This is not a fan thread.
So--we are free to discuss here. (within site rules)
I surely do hope that "sit on a cactus" comment was not directed at members on this forum(which was deleted regardless).
Fan threads were initiated for the members after this forum was initiated. It is done as a service to fans, just as the discussion threads are to all members who choose to discuss.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Beach Lover Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:50 pm

^^^ No, it wasn't directed at anyone here Kasha.  It was a joke (apparently a lame one) based on Amanda's t-shirt yesterday.  
And I know I'm in the discussion thread, it's where I wanted to be.  I thought the discussion threads were for both negative and positive posts, vs. only positive in the fan threads.  To me a "discussion" is more interesting with different points of views. I was just adding my positive POV about this couple to the mix.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:55 pm

Southerngal wrote:The kids just got there today.  They weren't in the car with her on the way yesterday.

Maybe they were in the trunk along with Sabel.   Just Kidding.  Just Kidding.  Just thought I'd lighten the mood.  

I agree they were not in the car or in any pics or snaps when they got there last night.  But glad the girls are with them today.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:57 pm

Yes, it would not be discussion with all of one and none of the other. Agreed.
And I am glad for the qualifier, so thank you.
My personal romance meter is pretty low. Don't get me wrong, I wish anyone health and happiness. I would not wish any cast person actual harm or ill health, misfortune etc.
BUT-- I do think Josh is a box of rocks and Amanda ranks a bit lower, imo. But my opinion should not matter to them at all, and I'm sure it does not/would not etc.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:05 pm

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3o7TKx654t1CNu1OPC
Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:06 pm

That caption under that should be: "Testing, testing, 1-2-3 testing! Shake, rattle and roll!"

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:51 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:00 pm

@notarose nothing was showing up on the video just a blank screen so I was thinking it was a mistake at first and then I thought, no, a blank screen sounds about right. Then I watched the video and it was worse than that. Josh is delusional, imo.  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:11 pm

notarose wrote:

spitcoffee cantstopl Josh P L S rotfl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:12 pm

I think that book is the Purpose Driven Life and it is a good book to read.  I think it is a bit offensive if they are making fun of him for that.  If he was of a different religion than Christian would they make fun?  I think we should be opened minded to different religions and not make fun of them.  Who knows what the little card is or if the producers planted that card.  It is rude to read a note that was not intended for them also. This is manufactured drama that is mean  spirited in my view.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Nothing wrong with reading books and inspirational ones. In Josh's case I think it is all for show and I think that's what they were showing and calling Josh out on his BS of coming across like he thinks he is better than anyone else because he reads these books and spouts platitudes (this is how Josh has been for years so it's nothing new).

IMO, Josh needs to get off his high horse and read a book on how to respect women and then apply what he's read.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:20 pm

I agree Eviebloom. I definitely think it's from the Purpose Driven Life and Josh has tweeted about reading this before. It's a daily Christian devotional that was a massive best seller.  Pretty rude of Carly et al. to make fun of that, but then again it's Carly, and she's the queen of the mean girls in my opinion.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214