SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:02 pm

interesting   I saw the PG version of Josh and Amanda which was aired around 8 pm EDT at the beginning of MTA show.  They apparently aired a different, more revealing version later before 10 PM but I wonder if it was shown in all areas as I didn't see it.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:05 pm

Ok so I found a recording of the MTA On yt just now. Between the 3:55 and 4 min mark there is the scene of Jam. Its not the angle that I saw in the SC last night but very similar.

The camera is towards josh's left and Amanada is at his right wearing a negligee or something. She is leaning on him with her hand on his chest. He looks very "into" whatever is going on. He has a sheet over his body but his (left) leg is raised and bare (no sheet) so you can see his thigh clearly.
I think the camera angle I saw yesterday was lower so down so you could see part of his other leg. I think that was the scandalous part.
If you'll search Men tell all on yt, currently there is a vid up there "The Bachelorette JoJo Fletcher Episode 10 - The Men Tell All ".

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:13 pm

@nd4reality Thanks. I just watched it and what I saw in that preview is definitely not the same as the screencap I saw in here last night. MiniDiva must be right that there was a more revealing preview shown later.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:20 pm

I only have 1 preview on my dvr recording from last night (east coast airing) and it happened early on (within first 5 minutes). I didn't see any difference between that and the screenshot posted here and later deleted.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:24 pm

acrunch - the angle of the 2 versions is different.
One had more of a lower angle so you could see his other leg also.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:31 pm

Southerngal wrote:I think that was Josh's voice at the end also.  He called Amanda "my love".  That's what he used to call andi.  Out with the old, in with the new.  No need to change verbiage.
Definitely sounded like his voice, and it's unquestionably his sweaty back with a soaking wet white shirt plastered to it. Note to Josh's next fiancée: Don't get engaged in a tropical location. laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:50 pm

Here's the link to the preview.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3277797

Mods, if this is not ok to post, please feel free to delete. Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:@nd4reality Thanks. I just watched it and what I saw in that preview is definitely not the same as the screencap I saw in here last night. MiniDiva must be right that there was a more revealing preview shown later.
Yes, you and I saw the same. I saw you comment seconds after my delete. 
I have searched for what I deleted and seen the promos. None came up as to what I deleted. 
Amanda was definitely no mistake beneath not and over or sideways of Josh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:18 pm

I cannot watch the abc preview.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:21 pm

^ sorry I dont know how to fix that problem for you. Can someone help? Or teach me how to embed the video? I don't know where to find the tech support thread. TIA.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Southerngal wrote:I think that was Josh's voice at the end also.  He called Amanda "my love".  That's what he used to call andi.  Out with the old, in with the new.  No need to change verbiage.
Definitely sounded like his voice, and it's unquestionably his sweaty back with a soaking wet white shirt plastered to it. Note to Josh's next fiancée: Don't get engaged in a tropical location. laugh out loud

"his next fiancée" hehehe At least he didn't have to wear a suit this time!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 1f49c

25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 8367-910 25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 I_got_13 25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 25 - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:29 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

"his next fiancée" hehehe At least he didn't have to wear a suit this time!

What I really want to know is if he compared his love of Amanda to his siblings, his dog, baseball and Advocrap. That list of "my loves" is just growing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214