SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:38 pm

So i finally watched the ep..i think i understand BBJ better now:

I think he has not been in so many serious relationships and he does not know how to answer tough questions on the the spot,he kinda stalls and tries to think about it which makes not him seem not genuine to some people. And he gets a bit nervous/defensive when questioned.

I only wish Jojo could listen to his ITMs because what he says makes so much sense and seems genuine(for example when he said that she needs to trust him and that their relationship will be a "team work"), he should have said that to her ..it will totally ease some of her fears IMO

My final thoughts, people on social media and Jojo are acting like it is so wrong to not know what or where you will be in a year. I for one have no idea sometimes. The job he has of coaching kids and personal nutrition consultant, it totally makes sense that he does not know exactly where he will live but most viewers don't know that. They only see him as a "former/failed quarterback and jobless" IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:54 pm

^ ITA, Dessler. I see how Jordan has evolved since the M&G. It's a totally different person than I saw on night one. He was skeptical and guarded. As the episodes progressed I saw him letting down those walls, slowly. JoJo and TPTB have put him through the wringer with all the questioning and JoJo's neediness for reassurance hasn't been helping either. He has been very patient during the process, imho. I think time is what Jordelle needed because certainly a few weeks on this show is not enough time to figure it all out. I know he could have said "with you" when she asked him where he would be in a year, but JoJo needs to remember they have only known each other for a short time. Give it time girl and remember to breathe!! Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:58 pm

everly wrote:Cute deleted scene from last night. JoJo is such a princess. laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/757753774832136192

He's not even phased by the bug, but she's hysterically running around! I love these two! cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 13704284_177687122648490_900062198_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwMjM3Mjk3MzYyNTU1OTc4Nw%3D%3D
natalieshabtai
1days ago
This is an oldie, but a goodie. Jordan and Bijo twinning back at the mansion. Happy #thebachelorette Monday!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:00 pm

^^Yes to this mommyof1. If he were the BS artist people are saying he is, then he would've been ready with a fast quip to ease her mind and get to the end. Skirt chasers always know the right response to get in a girl's pants under any kind of questioning because they are so practiced. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:10 pm

Did anybody notice JoJo put her left hand in the air for like 8 seconds while they were at dinner? She was like "hello...? My hand! My ring finger!" laugh out loud Wayyyy subtle Jo..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:21 pm

I said it in some thread but I would have clapped if he got up and left. Her questioning is getting super annoying. I'd bet that instead of using the alone time to figure things out in private she was busy figuring things out. Poor baby. Now next week he has to face the fearsome family. more questions.
Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 2292733854 blowkiss for Jordan.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:I said it in some thread but I would have clapped if he got up and left. Her questioning is getting super annoying. I'd bet that instead of using the alone time to figure things out in private she was busy figuring things out. Poor baby. Now next week he has to face the fearsome family. more questions.
Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 2292733854 blowkiss for Jordan.

ITA!!!!  If he were the person he is portrayed to be, he would have walked out the minute she starting comparing his words to Ben's!  He must be a very patient, loving man! Smiley

Last edited by bamagal on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Exactly! He had the patience and the love or he would've had "you're crazy" written all over his face! laugh out loud Seriously, he's no dummy, he saw first hand how hard the process was for Jo and how serious she took it. That is where I believe his patience came from. That and he truly did see a future with her, which I believe to be true.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:30 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Did anybody notice JoJo put her left hand in the air for like 8 seconds while they were at dinner? She was like "hello...? My hand! My ring finger!" laugh out loud Wayyyy subtle Jo..
I don't know wtf she was trying to accomplish there but his response was perfect: taking that hand and giving it a sweet kiss. By sheer chance and accident, he is sooo good with all her little issues laugh out loud 

And yeah, she's 100% making him pay for sins of boyfriends and Bens past. She is very lucky he's sticking around and not pushing back even, but learning to give her what she needs in the manner she needs it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:I said it in some thread but I would have clapped if he got up and left. Her questioning is getting super annoying. I'd bet that instead of using the alone time to figure things out in private she was busy figuring things out. Poor baby. Now next week he has to face the fearsome family. more questions.

Totally.  I wanted to pinch her cute little cheeks last night and tell her to "simmer down now."  Dial it down a few notches JoJo!  deadhorse Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 2292733854 laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:50 pm

From the ABC press release, it sounds like Jordan still has some hurdles to overcome during MTP. deadhorse Hang in there, BBJ! It's almost over! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13