SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 22 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:40 pm

Guys, I hate this point in the season. All of tptb's smoke and mirrors start to take their toll on me and I over analyze and worry! I just want to see our happy couple canoodling at ATFR, is that too much to ask???
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:42 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Robby looked totally oblivious and Jordan looked crushed.  

I noticed that too, my take on that is Jordan is way more invested than Robby.  Robby is having fun with this show, but I am not sure he cares that much how it ends.  Jordan in my view wants to end up with JoJo.  Big difference in their reaction to JoJo's declaration of love for both of them, because of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:One thing that struck me when JoJo shared that both of the guys love her was their facial expressions.  Robby didn't seem to miss a beat, but Jordan looked like he suddenly didn't feel well.  I think Jordan's feeling of security was yanked out from under him.  I can't quite figure out what was going on in Robby's mind.  He just seemed happy to be there, or maybe he didn't hear what JoJo said.  Jordan sure heard it, and so did his heart.

His face changed immediately JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 3806527698 a mixture of anger,jealousy and sadness = lethal cantstopl
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:46 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Guys, I hate this point in the season. All of tptb's smoke and mirrors start to take their toll on me and I over analyze and worry! I just want to see our happy couple canoodling at ATFR, is that too much to ask???

yeah this time F3/f2 of the season sucks because the feelings are so real for everyone. We have had 2 f2 position contestants to actually marry the lead so it's completely within reason that it's just not  the f1 that Feels them. IMO in many seasons the f3 and f4 also falls for the lead.

Pretty sure jordelle can't wait for the end also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:48 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Guys, I hate this point in the season. All of tptb's smoke and mirrors start to take their toll on me and I over analyze and worry! I just want to see our happy couple canoodling at ATFR, is that too much to ask???

i sometimes feel the same way but i brush it of... i don't think ATFR will be an easy ride, tptb will milk the rumours and whatever happened at the proposal for all its worth which may dampen the mood a bit but i think their SM will shows us and tell us everything we need :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:49 pm

I think Robby does care....  I really think his mentality is to just dive right in, throwing caution to to wind, visualizing the end result as he wants it to be. I love his attitude. 

Side note: he really does have a great smile! giggling

ETA: this was in response to a post earlier. Here is where I confuse everyone again because I can't keep up! Sorry! The key as said above, is to just stay focused on their SM. It's more honest than the sensational selling media. :Nod:

Last edited by rhondam on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:50 pm

Jordan just started following Cary Fetman (JoJo's stylist) on IG.
Lowkey creeping on his GF laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BIVwKFKDCpo/

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:50 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Robby looked totally oblivious and Jordan looked crushed.  

YES!  You said it so succinctly!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:53 pm

Dessler wrote:

i sometimes feel the same way but i brush it of... i don't think ATFR will be an easy ride, tptb will milk the rumours and whatever happened at the proposal for all its worth which may dampen the mood a bit but i think their SM will shows us and tell us everything we need :cutesmile!:

Long as we get a proposal from Spicy BBJ to our little Jojo and they practically sit in each other's lap during the AFTR, and continue posting happy couple pics IRL after this, I will be a happy. how long it last will be up to these to sillies but I cant wait to see there People mag shoot, I bet it will be soooo cute cause these two have such natural chemistry, and the smile they give each other at times is so ridiculously cute. I love the one LB captured when they were sitting and talking at the temple. whipped awwww heartglasses

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:56 pm

For me, everything on the show doesn't really matter. It's what happens post show. I learned this last season while watching Kaitlyn.  She told Nick ILY and had sex yet could care less of him post show. laugh out loud

Whatever happens, they seem happy in real time and that's all that matters.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:06 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Jordan just started following Cary Fetman (JoJo's stylist) on IG.
Lowkey creeping on his GF laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BIVwKFKDCpo/
No it's probs better!!! Cary styles the couple for People and atfr, so they're likely already together or Cary and baddy are together just waiting for the little lady to show up and get the party started!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:08 pm

clapping! thumbsup

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13