SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:22 pm

Alanna wrote:
VV01 wrote:Jojo was holding a letter during the final rose ceremony, is that letter Jordan gave her explaing why he didnt ask her parents for proposal?
I think so. It must be the letter that made her cry. What a surprise laugh out loud  

I wonder if she's still a leaky faucet or if being loved up by someone who seems like a stabilizing influence has calmed her down a bit. He must be so used to any and all tears by now either way.

Can't wait to hear Jojo read Jordan's letter. His IG captions were great so I expect that what he wrote must be extra special for Jojo to cry this hard. Their love story is atypical, always a bumpy ride every episode till the end. Can't wait to see the proposal and the AFTR interviews.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:44 pm

I'm watching the preview on Hulu and I don't think the lcd goes too badly??? laugh out loud

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Screen24

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:47 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:My predictions for the Finale…
motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Bachelorette_ep9-600x338
1. Jordan, 27: I can’t be the only one who thinks this isn’t even a contest. JoJo looks at Jordan with that soft-focus gaze between lovers in old movies; he’s her pick and I feel like that’s been obvious for ages, possibly since day one. Beyond JoJo’s clear affection, though, I love the specificity with which Jordan described his feelings for JoJo this week. Remember how last week I bitched and moaned about Robby’s lack of descriptive words as to WHY he loves JoJo? It’s as though Jordan heard my gripe because, boy, did he deliver in this department:

“I just love the person she makes me when I’m with her.”
“I love how she challenges me and makes me want to be a better person. I hope I can continue to be that kind of person for her.”
“Our attraction to each other, how much fun we have together, how I can be myself with her…”
“My intention is that this is going to be a team effort.”

Beyond all that sweetness, I like how most of his gushing was not to JoJo’s face. She did prompt him, asking him, “How do you know [when you’re in love]?”, but while he did tell her, the bulk of his affections were shared in his ITMs. I like this because, as I’ve expressed before, I’ve got some issues with the extreme inequality between the lead and the contestants. When JoJo prompts her men to open up, of course they will (they must!), because she’s not only in the position of power, but she also has the mystique of power on her side. The fact that Jordan shares these (specific) thoughts not only to her face shows that they’re sincere; he’s not using them to get ahead.

All my theorizing aside, there’s a naturalness to JoJo and Jordan that can’t be beat. It’s Jordan. She picks Jordan.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-9-all-new-video/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:54 pm

Dessler wrote:GIF created by me.

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Pn9bVzyig

She is so happy!!!

Hey Dess, do you have the one where she grabs him at dinner and says get over here an kiss me, because you can Hugesmile whipped

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:55 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm watching the preview on Hulu and I don't think the lcd goes too badly??? laugh out loud

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Screen24

baahhaaa GET A ROOM already you two cantstopl eyedrool

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:31 pm

Listen to this interview ladies. It's Jordan's brother Luke and the interviewer knows Jordan from his days at Vanderbilt. They talk about some family stuff and for the last minute or so Luke really goes on about how awesome he thinks JoJo is. I'm looking forward JoJo and Jordan hanging out soon. It starts around the 32 minute mark:

https://twitter.com/jaredstillman/status/758443740901945344

ETA: here's a cute picture collage. I'm guessing the last picture is from the MTP date. Have we gotten that preview yet?
https://instagram.com/p/BIYtSUzg5i7/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Dessler wrote:GIF created by me.

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 PobvK1EMg

The face of a jealous BBJ. It's funny cause Jojo gave Lauren a similar look last season motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 3806527698

I just want to scoop him up and give him a hug.  Poor, Baddy!  

me too. I felt really bad for him. It was like a pin to a balloon for him.

Dessler , thanks for all gifs. :cheerpom:

Still crossing my fingers that you are working on a vid to "I knew I loved you before I met you".

That song is perfect since it seems to me she did Smiley.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Listen to this interview ladies. It's Jordan's brother Luke and the interviewer knows Jordan from his days at Vanderbilt. They talk about some family stuff and for the last minute or so Luke really goes on about how awesome he thinks JoJo is. I'm looking forward JoJo and Jordan hanging out soon. It starts around the 32 minute mark:

https://twitter.com/jaredstillman/status/758443740901945344

ETA: here's a cute picture collage. I'm guessing the last picture is from the MTP date. Have we gotten that preview yet?
https://instagram.com/p/BIYtSUzg5i7/
Thanks for posting!! I love, love knowing that she's going to be going into another warm, supportive and loving environment like her own family. And yes, all the pics from the collage are from the last ep, they're all in the Hulu preview I was just over-examining laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:00 am

Just finished watching MTA and I love Jojo. She looks stunning in her orange dress and she handled the interview and the men queries very well and graciously. I especially loved her response to Chad. I noticed the bloopers are more on bugs and she had 2 with Jordan. I made an SC to capture her hysterics.

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 24c9y4i
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:26 am

In the first 2 pics Jordan was talking to someone which we assumed to be Jojo's parents and this was taken inside a room. In the 3rd pic, he's in the same shirt, he was outside walking. I wonder if he is going to see Jojo's parents again and ask for permission in person?

My SC
motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 10h8wgg
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:49 am

Alanna wrote:I'm watching the preview on Hulu and I don't think the lcd goes too badly??? laugh out loud

They look absolutely miserable! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:28 am

Wow get ready the finale is going to be romantic and I bet the ATFR will be what we have suspected for awhile now. Pure love and fireworks for Jojojo! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13