SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 35 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:35 am

Jordan is on the move. He must be flying in for the People shoot this weekend and SHV. thumbsup

Amy Benton
@amyelyse0

My roommate sat next to Jordan Rodgers on her flight to LA. Nothing exciting happened, I just thought Twitter should know.

1:09 AM - 28 Jul 2016

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:00 am

nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Dessler wrote:GIF created by me.

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 PobvK1EMg

The face of a jealous BBJ. It's funny cause Jojo gave Lauren a similar look last season motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 3806527698

I just want to scoop him up and give him a hug.  Poor, Baddy!  

me too. I felt really bad for him. It was like a pin to a balloon for him.

Dessler , thanks for all gifs. :cheerpom:

Still crossing my fingers that you are working on a vid to "I knew I loved you before I met you".

That song is perfect since it seems to me she did Smiley.

What is the name of the artist of the song? @nd4reality
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:10 am

Mila Kunis likes Jordan! :cutesmile!: and i love Mila!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG5F_qMJBgA
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:31 am

Isabel123 wrote:In the first 2 pics Jordan was talking to someone which we assumed to be Jojo's parents and this was taken inside a room. In the 3rd pic, he's in the same shirt, he was outside walking. I wonder if he is going to see Jojo's parents again and ask for permission in person?

My SC
motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 10h8wgg

I think in the two pics he's walking to Neil Lane and he's probably looking at the ring options.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:50 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Jordan is on the move.  He must be flying in for the People shoot this weekend and SHV.   thumbsup

Amy Benton
@amyelyse0

My roommate sat next to Jordan Rodgers on her flight to LA. Nothing exciting happened, I just thought Twitter should know.

Yay!! Jo must be on her way today too. She must be on cloud 1 million laugh out loud I'm guessing BBJ is one happy baddy right now too Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:33 am

Dessler wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

I just want to scoop him up and give him a hug.  Poor, Baddy!  

me too. I felt really bad for him. It was like a pin to a balloon for him.

Dessler , thanks for all gifs. :cheerpom:

Still crossing my fingers that you are working on a vid to "I knew I loved you before I met you".

That song is perfect since it seems to me she did Smiley.

What is the name of the artist of the song? @nd4reality

I agree this song by Savage Garden would be a wonderful background for a vid!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:36 am

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Jordan is on the move.  He must be flying in for the People shoot this weekend and SHV.   thumbsup

Amy Benton
@amyelyse0

Yay!! Jo must be on her way today too. She must be on cloud 1 million laugh out loud I'm guessing BBJ is one happy baddy right now too Smiley

Imagine the restraint it took to sit next to him on the plane, and NOT ask him about the outcome!  She's a better woman than I!!! giggling

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:58 am

very nice.,our couple is on the move.
motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 1f687 must be so upset.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:15 am

Reality Steve just posted another article saying that according to his many sources Jordan and Jojo are already broken up and might admit it on Monday or just put on a show that things are great. What do we say to this?
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:39 am

VV01 wrote:Reality Steve just posted another article saying that according to his many sources Jordan and Jojo are already broken up and might admit it on Monday or just put on a show that things are great. What do we say to this?

We say he is UNrealitySteve! cantstopl ...get on board the Jox3 ship!...its sailing hard into FRC and there's no stopping it!! :yes: motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 1710264613

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:20 am

Already talking about it in the other threads but our boy would not be skipping out of town again (he barely seemed to get home) if a. he was not happy to spend time with his girl and b. he was not doing the prep stuff. why bother if they are dunzo like mr creepy has said ?

So excited that they meeting up again. I'll be sounding like a stuck record for the next few days till D day.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:22 am

What do we say? Take a seat, Stevie.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13