SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:57 pm

I think it has all been a lot for him during the airing of the show. Even Robby broke down and responded to some of his rumors. its very hard for them.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by traveler90 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:48 pm

I really hope these rumors aren't true. :bigsigh:
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Just  a friendly reminder, there's no proof of anything at this point.  And since it's a fan thread lets keep things light, fun, happy and loving in this thread.  

Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 E14415cc70f3b9ebca582e16070dd929_zpss8dew58m
My SC
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:03 pm

I'm having a lot of problems thinking she'd give up hanging out on his lap, getting infinite neck kisses, and all the intense hair rats nests in her future without fighting for it and giving it a chance in real life.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:04 pm

yeah me neither.

And all those flat surfaces on earth that will not have a make out on them. Such a pity. giggling

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:29 pm

I just needed someone to remind me of all those things, so thank you, guys! And RS was also completely wrong about Robby and his character, and he is very biased towards this couple.

Last edited by traveler90 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:56 pm

via GIPHY

don't listen to RS. just look at that perfect first kiss and let's stay positive heartglasses

And according to the us weekly video from yesterday, their insider said that they are very happy Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 1710264613

what were the top 5 jordelle moments so far? :sprinklehearts
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:11 pm

So, Baddy was on his way to LA last night. Where is he today is the question!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:18 pm

harley_quinn wrote:

via GIPHY

don't listen to RS. just look at that perfect first kiss and let's stay positive heartglasses

And according to the us weekly video from yesterday, their insider said that they are very happy Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 1710264613

This and the gif's Dess made of fantasy suite night, if you notice many times Jojo and Jordan kiss 3 times quite often, I wonder if that was there little way of saying "I love you, without our verbalizing it.... YEs I know wishful thinking but that is my hope whipped

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:So, Baddy was on his way to LA last night.  Where is he today is the question!  

I have been waiting to get confirmation! Must be doing the People magazine shoot. Bottom line is Jo chose BBJ and time will tell if they make it in the real world. I am just happy if I see her happy at the finale choosing the best guy for her and the one who gave her butterflies. Smiley. Even if they don't make it, she chose right for her.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
harley_quinn wrote:

via GIPHY

This and the gif's Dess made of fantasy suite night, if you notice many times Jojo and Jordan kiss 3 times quite often, I wonder if that was there little way of saying "I love you, without our verbalizing it.... YEs I know wishful thinking but that is my hope whipped  

In one past season, that I know of, it was confirmed that those three little kisses were that couples way of saying "I love you" to each other.  I sure hope the same is true for this season!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:40 pm

bamagal wrote:

In one past season, that I know of, it was confirmed that those three little kisses were that couples way of saying "I love you" to each other.  I sure hope the same is true for this season!

awwww awwww awwww awwww awwww this would be sooo cute. Now i have to go back and rewatch the last episode (for like the millionth time Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 2498057887 )
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13