SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The biggest thing for me is the way Luke was gushing about her yesterday in his interview and he essentially said she can hang with Jordan, Luke and their dad. I'd be shocked if they broke up a few days ago and Jordan didn't tell Luke. They appear to be extremely close.

If something happened, it had to go down in the past 24 hours IMO. I'm not sold on them being over yet. JoJo better get her tush to LA laugh out loud
Kathy continues to fav tweets about Jo and her man/husband. I know bffs don't always know everything, but I find it impossible that Kathy wouldn't know that she's struggling with him and would ignore those tweets and focus on tweets solely supporting Jo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:49 pm

Oh, she would know. So, would Becca, I believe.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:52 pm

Who is is Kathy?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who is is Kathy?

JoJo's best friend. She is getting married soon and JoJo was just at her 'ette party last weekend.

https://mobile.twitter.com/klanesmith?p=s
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Notice how the hair stylist tweeted that photo, NOT Jordan. I just find that interesting.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:26 pm

I love the new haircut.

Man looks HOT !!!!! And drool worthy.  And so ready for Monday !!!!!

Is that a Chico hairdresser or from LA?

ETA from 2 hrs ago so LA. Nice.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:52 pm

LA. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:01 am

First post in years! Yesterday Jordan followed Jojo's stylist on Instagram.  Why bother if things were going so poorly? I don't get it.

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:07 am

BachCanada67 wrote:First post in years! Yesterday Jordan followed Jojo's stylist on Instagram.  Why bother if things were going so poorly? I don't get it.
Yay welcome new friend!! Cary is also BBJ's stylist as he styles the couple for atfr and People shoot as well. But yeah, makes zero sense that he'd be worried about his outfits when he's going to be going through a crazily embarrassing breakup on live tv laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:16 am

BachCanada67 wrote:First post in years! Yesterday Jordan followed Jojo's stylist on Instagram.  Why bother if things were going so poorly? I don't get it.

yes Glad you're here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:22 am

Hey!!! Add another Jordelle fanatic to your list!! My name is Erin. I have been lurking...and I used to have an account but forgot my username/password because the last time I posted was wayyy back in Josh/Andi time. I was never invested like this last year with Kait and now Jordan has me hooked! Him and JoJo just have that 'it' factor....and he does as well all on his own! Originally I started with him because I live in Wisconsin...and think about that...Packers land...but I fell HARD for him along with JoJo! He is soooo freaking hot. JoJo better not disappoint us next week. Keep sleuthing my loves, no one does it better than you!!

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:26 am

erin.elizabeth wrote:Hey!!! Add another Jordelle fanatic to your list!! My name is Erin. I have been lurking...and I used to have an account but forgot my username/password because the last time I posted was wayyy back in Josh/Andi time. I was never invested like this last year with Kait and now Jordan has me hooked! Him and JoJo just have that 'it' factor....and he does as well all on his own! Originally I started with him because I live in Wisconsin...and think about that...Packers land...but I fell HARD for him along with JoJo! He is soooo freaking hot. JoJo better not disappoint us next week. Keep sleuthing my loves, no one does it better than you!!
Hola!!! Steve needs to prep us for catastrophes more often if it means we get so many new faces/usernames to play with Smiley 

I don't think we'll be disappointed on Monday!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13