SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by erin.elizabeth Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:43 am

weetybix wrote:
erin.elizabeth wrote:I love being on a winning team...wait we don't know for a fact yet :cutesmile!: giggling

With our Jo on the team, we've already won! AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 1710264613 Hugesmile

WEETY I will not deny that. Jo is such a rootable woman. She's someone who is hard not to want the best for!

That 'best' will be our BBJ!!!

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:44 am

Wow - this group just came alive!  Jo should have liked that quote earlier in the day when were all so nervous! Hugesmile

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:47 am

shaughnessyb wrote:Been following silently (and nervously) all day but I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your positivity! This thread has literally gotten me through the day. The quote Jo just liked was the sign I was hoping for. RS be damned, I'm going down with the ship too! Let's do this thumbsup
laugh out loud there's so much anxiety!! At least Steve gave us something to talk about laugh out loud laugh out loud I really appreciate how into the show and outcome everyone is!! I would be more worried if the spoiler was the reverse. I have a hard time seeing Jo going from everything we know about her to seriously telling BBJ to take a hike. Unless it was something along the lines of whining, crying and just general Jo-ness if he wasn't the worlds most attentive, loving and affectionate bf for 5 seconds.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:51 am

What quote did she just like?? Please share TIA

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:52 am

I don't see her being ready to call it quits without really trying. And I don't think 2 months of SHVs counts as really trying! I'm sure it hasn't been smooth sailing for them with all the rumors, both for them as a couple and BBJ independently with the Aaaron stuff. It for sure takes his toll. But I also don't believe that Jo was entirely ignorant of what was to come when she accepted a proposal, and I don't think she would have if she wasn't willing to stick it out with him.

I just want it to be Monday AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 43 2292733854
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:54 am

I was actually thinking the other day that two great Jordelle songs are BULLSEYE by Aly and AJ and INTO YOU by Ariana Grande. There's two songs I heard on CD and radio and I just pictured them the whole time!

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:57 am

You guys I swear I wasn't nervous or worried. Granted I don't follow EightBaller because I get malware viruses or bugs on my iPad from him so don't know his accuracy, but I couldn't find anything to make me sweat it when I read it. I said to Mom1 earlier tonight, why would they give up now? They've hung on through the worst of it. I picture them propping each other up these last two months. They look like forever to me. PINKHEARTPINKHEARTPINKHEART
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:59 am

rhondam wrote:You guys I swear I wasn't nervous or worried. Granted I don't follow EightBaller because I get malware viruses or bugs on my iPad from him so don't know his accuracy, but I couldn't find anything to make me sweat it when I read it. I said to Mom1 earlier tonight, why would they give up now? They've hung on through the worst of it. I picture them propping each other up these last two months. They look like forever to me. PINKHEARTPINKHEARTPINKHEART

I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!
clapping! thumbsup
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:02 am

Higgs13 wrote:What quote did she just like??  Please share TIA

Yes please someone share! I've gone back a number of pages and am not seeing it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:02 am

Jordan favorited a tweet less than a week ago that told someone to swallow a bag of big, hard rocks because a person was tweeting at Jordan going after him and JoJo laugh out loud

The whole situation is so confusing. I do hope they give it a shot in the real world. I just can't see JoJo giving up unless something big went down in the past 48 hours.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:02 am

rhondam wrote:You guys I swear I wasn't nervous or worried. Granted I don't follow EightBaller because I get malware viruses or bugs on my iPad from him so don't know his accuracy, but I couldn't find anything to make me sweat it when I read it. I said to Mom1 earlier tonight, why would they give up now? They've hung on through the worst of it. I picture them propping each other up these last two months. They look like forever to me. PINKHEARTPINKHEARTPINKHEART
That's also a great point I can't ignore: it's a hard won relationship, for both of them. I think they'd give it more time before throwing it away right when so much of the initial hard stuff is over: both brand, brand new relationship weirdness and the show stuff in general.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:03 am

BKay wrote:
Higgs13 wrote:What quote did she just like??  Please share TIA

Yes please someone share! I've gone back a number of pages and am not seeing it!

Here you go Smiley

https://instagram.com/p/BIbb5ZIhdb6/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13