SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 52 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:57 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I wish I could view the new sneak peeks but no such luck.

I can't either. Why is that, I wonder.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Are you guys watching on phones or computers? It requires flash plug in so I can't watch it on my phone but I did on my laptop.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:00 pm

I tried my tablet, my phone and the computer. No luck. I'll try the laptop and see if that works. Thanks!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:02 pm

Check to make sure you have flash player installed!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:06 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I tried my tablet, my phone and the computer.  No luck.  I'll try the laptop and see if that works.  Thanks!

baahhhaaa I've tried both phone and computer, and neither work. cantstopl phone says I have to login (thinking to the abc site) and computer says, NOT authorized thinking our internet security police say no go. Suspect Guess I will wait till I get home.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Dessler wrote:http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

The feeling Jordan is expressing when he is about to get the ring is so real and awesome and he gets the best dates IMO :cutesmile!:

ABC trying to throw off viewers again having 2 videos of Jordan and 3 of Robby laugh out loud
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I tend to think that since both are super quiet on SM, that the People shoot is today.  
Perhaps they're reconciling after their 12 hour breakup laugh out loud I always thought the shoot was Saturday's but you might be right.
I swear somebody said JoJo and Jordan were in Palm Springs having an early Thanksgiving dinner with Brad and Chantal .... lolpanda cantstopl

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Judiful wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I tend to think that since both are super quiet on SM, that the People shoot is today.  
Perhaps they're reconciling after their 12 hour breakup laugh out loud I always thought the shoot was Saturday's but you might be right.
I swear somebody said JoJo and Jordan were in Palm Springs having an early Thanksgiving dinner with Brad and Chantal .... lolpanda cantstopl

Yes and they were still waiting for Brooks to show up lo

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Jordan seems really invested in picking out the ring IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:57 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan seems really invested in picking out the ring IMO.
I want BBJ to surprise you come Monday in general, girl!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:57 pm

It worked on my laptop. yes  Jordan is adorable picking out the ring.  He looked very happy and at the same time, he was studying very closely and seems to be taking it seriously.   This proposal is going to be amazing!  :inlove

It seems he likes saying the phrase "What are we doing?" which he has said several times to JoJo, but this time he said it to Neil Lane, but caught himself!  laugh out loud  At least he didn't say, "What's up?" to NL!  hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:It worked on my laptop. yes  Jordan is adorable picking out the ring.  He looked very happy and at the same time, he was studying very closely and seems to be taking it seriously.   This proposal is going to be amazing!  :inlove

It seems he likes saying the phrase "What are we doing?" which he has said several times to JoJo, but this time he said it to Neil Lane, but caught himself!  laugh out loud  At least he didn't say, "What's up?" to NL!  hehehe
Yes worked on my laptop too. Phew! laugh out loud 

Jordan was adorable as so serious guy picking out his sweetie's ring! Of course I got a tiny lump in my throat because he is so adorable and sweet and seriously careful! Funny guy! He didn't look too impressed with cushion cut Neil was trying to push on him! laugh out loud I didn't blame him! Watch, now that'll be the one he chooses and it'll look great on Jo and I'll have to eat my words! 

I cannot believe I am going to say this, meaning I'm going to be wishing my weekend away, but I cannot wait until Monday!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13