SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:17 pm

Oh no.. Upset  Poor Jordy looks like a little boy stuck in time out  He needs a hug ..whipped

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:31 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Doing some IG stalking today!  motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 68 1f602
Sure, what else on a Sunday?

But came across this and had to post:

#motivationmonday by @wholebodyfit
https://www.instagram.com/p/_R5zNawHmH/

:fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan

Dead. So dead. And t4p :fanningfan

What's on everyone 's finale viewing menu ??? Tomorrow is a public holiday so stores may Not be open here. I ordered wings for the premier and want suggestions for the big day.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:55 pm

JoJo liked this on IG:

https://instagram.com/p/BIh7ZpTht-i/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo liked this on IG:

https://instagram.com/p/BIh7ZpTht-i/
You beat me to it! Sooo sweet! I'm really hopeful she feels exactly like her loved up post favs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:07 pm

I will finish the season the way I started it, chugging straight from the bottle....thank you Mama Fletcher! Think I'm going to need it...

I do find some comfort in getting to know the guys from their SM and unedited interviews off the show... IMO BBJ really does seem super compatible with JoJo in the real world... his brother Luke's support of JoJo and her BFFs tweets in support of Jordan speak volumes to me too, way more than any RS rumours.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:46 pm

Everyone keeps saying Jordan is funny including Jojo in her interview.. sad tptb did not let us see that side of him.

https://twitter.com/theMMQB/status/759818045304901632
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:47 pm

motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 68 6b058810

brought this bad boy home to wear tomorrow night in support of our boy!! #packersfan #jordanfan #jordellefan #letsgoteamsquats

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:00 pm

Dessler wrote:Everyone keeps saying Jordan is funny including Jojo in her interview.. sad tptb did not let us see that side of him.

I think we know he's funny though just by her reactions to him. He so easily put her at ease the first night and looks like that sense of humor and easy going attitude are doing the trick for her to present day since that's exactly what she talked about during that mta interview.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:10 pm

Dessler wrote:Everyone keeps saying Jordan is funny including Jojo in her interview.. sad tptb did not let us see that side of him.

Awww. He's cute.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:41 pm

So cute.....https://twitter.com/Jenidiane1211/status/759830070840090624

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:54 pm

Someone mentioned in the SM thread that JoJo isn't scheduled for AOL Build this week. I checked the site and I don't see her either. AOL Build is my favorite interview though! It's like 30 minutes long! I wonder why she/they're not doing it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:32 pm

erin.elizabeth wrote:motivationmonday - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 68 6b058810

brought this bad boy home to wear tomorrow night in support of our boy!! #packersfan #jordanfan #jordellefan #letsgoteamsquats

All I see is Aaron when I look at that. giggling We need a Vandy jersey with the #11. Anyway, my son and DH are attending Packer Family Fun Night tonight! He's so excited!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13