SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:56 pm

"Loved, respected, and extremely happy" Smiley heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by CarrieA Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:11 pm

Alanna wrote:"Loved, respected, and extremely happy" Smiley heartbeat
That's all I read too girlllll :Woah-hoo: cheerleader awwww
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 pm

Lily wrote:I'll say this again and again. This is the best thread ever. To have all of you ladies seeing what I'm seeing and sharing all the love for our little Jojo is absolutely amazing. Everyone is going to be a mess tomorrow. Jojo doubting whether or not Jordan will propose, Jordan doubting whether he'll be the last one standing and finally us on the edge of our seats fearing and dreading an alternate ending. I think that we will be rewarded with the most romantic proposal and the sweetest ILYs. I so dislike how RS slanted the public perception of Jordan. At times, my heart broke for Jordan. He's been shamed his whole life to feel less than his more successful brother, constantly having to prove himself and his integrity questioned time and time again on and outside the show. The guy can't catch a break... Or maybe he does when he gets the girl, and not any girl :cutesmile!:  Go jordelle cheerleader
The only thing troubling me right now is that I didn't take tomorrow off.. I'm seriously considering calling sick giggling

Good Post I agree Media labelled Jordan as smooth, but in the latest episodes i.e HTD, FD and previews of MTP & LCD Jordan's vulnerabilities is evident. He can't hide he's upset when Jojo mentioned that she has stronger feelings for 2 persons. He also showed insecurity and realness when he acknowledges that there is the other man and he's not sure how Jojo feels for him.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:26 pm

I don't think it will be an easy ride to get to the FRC, but it will be worth it. :yes:  I can imagine his letter will be heartfelt, especially if it leaves JoJo a blubbering mess and the proposal will be amazing!  awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:27 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:How does he go 8 days without tweeting?  Amazing!  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 74 3806527698

I have a question, do you think Jordan will tweet or post in IG tomorrow to promote the finale? He did during the premiere and epi 2 or 3 and been silent ever since.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:31 pm

I wonder, Isabel. I think the more the media and people starting lashing out at him, the more quiet he became on SM, although I don't think he is on SM that much in the first place. It was actually smart on his part to do so, imo. When did the Raya news break? Anyone remember?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:33 pm

I hope I'm putting this in the right place! I'm so excited that I saw this
JoJo Fletcher liked your Tweet
35m: @JoelleFletcher May your heart be bursting with love tonight! I'm so excited for the finale tomorrow! I truly hope you are happy in love!
JoJo Fletcher
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:33 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Lily wrote:I'll say this again and again. This is the best thread ever. To have all of you ladies seeing what I'm seeing and sharing all the love for our little Jojo is absolutely amazing. Everyone is going to be a mess tomorrow. Jojo doubting whether or not Jordan will propose, Jordan doubting whether he'll be the last one standing and finally us on the edge of our seats fearing and dreading an alternate ending. I think that we will be rewarded with the most romantic proposal and the sweetest ILYs. I so dislike how RS slanted the public perception of Jordan. At times, my heart broke for Jordan. He's been shamed his whole life to feel less than his more successful brother, constantly having to prove himself and his integrity questioned time and time again on and outside the show. The guy can't catch a break... Or maybe he does when he gets the girl, and not any girl :cutesmile!:  Go jordelle cheerleader
The only thing troubling me right now is that I didn't take tomorrow off.. I'm seriously considering calling sick giggling

Good Post I agree Media labelled Jordan as smooth, but  in the latest episodes i.e HTD, FD and previews of MTP & LCD Jordan's vulnerabilities is evident. He can't hide he's upset when Jojo mentioned that she has stronger feelings for 2 persons. He also showed insecurity and realness when he acknowledges that there is the other man and he's not sure how Jojo feels for him.
I

I find Jord extremely sexy which can come off to some people as smooth !
I think he's very sincere and yes vulnerable!

I feel he has so many amazing qualities and is just waiting to share them with JoJo in the real world !
The edits of the show often don't show us the total dimensions of so many of these awesome men & women that come on these shows hoping to find the life of their life !

I like to give them a chance and not bash or make fun of them but rather cheer them on

Jord mentioned in one epi about his & JoJo 's love story ! So many of us saw it and believe it!
Can't wait to see them tomorrow night profess that love !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:34 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:How does he go 8 days without tweeting?  Amazing!  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 74 3806527698

I have a question, do you think Jordan will tweet or post in IG tomorrow to promote the finale?  He did during the premiere and epi 2 or 3 and been silent ever since.
I'm guessing he'll post something before to promote the ending and then of course tomorrow night bts with his little Jo.

snowandcold wrote:I hope I'm putting this in the right place! I'm so excited that I saw this
35m:  @JoelleFletcher  May your heart be bursting with love tonight! I'm so excited for the finale tomorrow! I truly hope you are happy in love!
JoJo Fletcher
Welp. MY heart is about to burst with love knowing Jo's so happy laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:36 pm

@snowandcold ! That's great! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:37 pm

snowandcold wrote:I hope I'm putting this in the right place! I'm so excited that I saw this
35m:  @JoelleFletcher  May your heart be bursting with love tonight! I'm so excited for the finale tomorrow! I truly hope you are happy in love!
JoJo Fletcher

So happy for JoJo and Jordan!! clapping!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@snowandcold ! That's great!  thumbsup

Thanks! I'm not real savy at this but I wanted to share! I'm so happy that she's happy!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13